What's happening in Germany right now:

What's happening in Germany right now:

I posted this last year already but it got of course worse. All key infrastructur facilities in Germany are saturated with Leftists,Niggers and Muslims. They already own this country.

What does that mean? It means they control transport, food, power, communication and can do what every they want with it. Shut it down, destroy and use it against the population.

For Germans reading this:
If your still a worker in those areas like Administrator or any have any higher access, make somehow sure the enemy can't do maximum damage. By that I mean use our own facilities against us, while we have to hide in the woods and thow stones to fight back.

Well... since non of the germans can get their asses up anyway, I simply predict now the damage and the lives that will be lost in the future will be horrendous.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
defendevropa.org/2017/population-replacement/iq-dropping-across-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>infrastructur facilities in Germany are saturated with Leftists,Niggers and Muslims. They already own this country.

Germans prefer to work elsewhere with higher wages. So its your fault.
Those who cleaning the trains, are not germans, i've asked a friend who working there, why? He told me germans have attitude. They prefer to be jobless from cleaning trains.

Pic rel.

>So its your fault
Hello, Germans aren't lazy greekshits.
Anyone would like to work in for higher wages. However there are millions of Germans without job that want to get employed and wouldn't care one bit if it's cleaning but Niggers get the job.

germans are lazy subhumans
and unlikable scum

this statistic might be true but not because germans are lazy or with an attitude.
Take Aldi as an example. The only full time workers are the store manager and the trainees. Everyone else works part time (mostly 20-26h/week) even though they want more hours. I personally know of Aldi employees that have like 260h of overtime and they're practically working a full time job but are still listed as part time.

>Hello, Germans aren't lazy greekshits

Nice try americanorussian mongrel, but sadly for you, i have family members in Germany and i know that you working less and prefer to do much easier jobs.
BTFO now subhuman.

AfD tears are delicious.

>the future will be horrendous
that implies that you will have a future to begin with

>my uncle works at nintendo...
Like you'd know better then me who is actually germans. Also, who is the subhuman you roachrapemongrel?

>Nice try americanorussian mongrel, but sadly for you, i have family members in Germany and i know that you working less and prefer to do much easier jobs.

You are sycophants, lazy, dumb, warmongers and ugly, like the mongrel who rule you.
If we didn't accept to erase your debt, then you will drag again the entire Europe to a another world war fucking piece of shit.

>even though they want more hours.
You just made that up because it makes you angry that Germans are lazy people.

As you can see, Germans are quite happy with their part time jobs, while Greeks who have part time jobs woud like to work more.

I see you still haven't learned your place, krautshit

>who is the subhuman you roachrapemongrel?
germans are subhumans by their own definition

There are millions of Turks more in Germany than in Greece.

Durchgangsland Deutschland
Germans were always (Euro)mongrels, while Greeks are pure.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

You are a German subhuman with inferiority complex.

You can't both complain about migration and low work hours without looking like an idiot.

btw
EL stands for Greece
we Greeks call our country Έλλας, Hellas

>>spotted the brownie or jew

Why would I complain about anything?
We send all of our "refugees" straight to Germany thanks to Schengen accord and I we are richer than you
there's nothing to complain about

You are the eternal losers.
When you messing with foreign politics, we have wars. You think its a coincidence motherfucker?
Who is the next victim of your failed foreign policy? The Jew? Who already left? The British? The Greeks?
Kys pest.

it's actually Sweden lmao

Germany is Niggerland now and Germans are white slaves.

>subhuman greek mongrel calls others lazy
lol your country is a shithole

This is probably the manipulative Abanian immigrant in France.

Notice how inferior people often hide their flag when they insult Greeks.

How the fuck is Russia that poor?

it is pretty hard to be inferior to greeks desu

Go to the fields, raise big families, prepare them for the future

they spend everything on abortions probably LMAO

Yet you have to hide your flag because you are actually inferior to Greeks.

I think they just have huge inequality. That's the median, not the mean. Otherwise there's no way Finland could be ahead of Sweden.

Communism doesn't just go away within a week. It's like trying to get rid of metastatic cancer.

>no way finland could be ahead of sweden

it's a fake picture

yes ofcourse
everything you don't like is fake news

Yup, that's what I thought. In Russia the 1 % own everything. In Sweden the 1 % owns more than the 1 % of Finland does. The absolute wealth of Sweden is still well above Finland.

that only means i like the truth, and fake news are abhorrent to me

>lol your country is a shithole

That's why you visiting it every year.

>not a single American in this thread
What up niggas how's Europe going lmao

>It means they control transport, food, power, communication
forgot government, police, army

get used to it because pic related isn't coming back you nazi kek

warum, Hanz?
why are germans such sheep, why is Merkel sitll in the politics when EVRYONE agrees she's terrible and the mass migration was a mistake?

>EVRYONE agrees she's terrible
Everyone sensible agrees she's terrible. Very big difference.

that's why democracy will always be shit

my friends work in Germany in left-leaning IT firms
2 years ago there were plenty on "refugees willkommen' idiots, now even they admit it all went wrong and state fails to ensure the safety

>Hungary
>31hour/w
Are you fucking kidding me you retard

I thought the whole point was to usher in your own extinction. Why the cold feet?

34 says not 31 (6.8 hours per day) and im not the owner of this map.

This shows how many hours the workers spend in general every week. There's people who working 12 and others who working 4, so its 34.

fuck the German leftists and antifa scum

The damage is absolutely beyond repair.For example: The Postman then. A well known and respected member of the society. He was "patrolling" his sector. Speaking to the people. If grandma Erna had a seizure, he was the one to know first, calling the doctor. Got this?
The small "bushfires" whenever you look can't be put out. Most families divorced. All girls "on the pill" at the age of 13, altering their developing brains, turning them into mindless cumsluts. Mudslime % in the schools, ruining possible careers of thousands. People in unsecure jobs, keeping their mouth shut because they have everything to loose. This is guaranteered by them having one or more credits running. Police subverted. Migrant quota in the military. Full left wing narrative in all branches of education.
I could go on and on… But the most important point is, that Germans are programmed to flinch, by the sole mentioning of the word "Jew".
How will we ever recover?

>Migrant quota in the military.

What % of soldiers are migrants?

Good luck, brother. Do the best you can with what you've got. We'll get past this somehow, just keep looking for a way to progress.

Im pretty sure they will take whoever is willing to, as far as i know German Army managed to reach only 10% of their target during the draft. Germans simply don't want to serve in their army.

well, I'm already mentally prepared for the worst. Recently I got some hope by the resurfacing of the black death plague. I acutally pray it will get my enemy and give them the horrible death they earned.

They won't, though. They imported a fast breeding replacement population. They are the last generation of Germans.

I am a Quadroon, And everybody in Germany ( border town i live in, but i travel as far as berlin bi-monthly) have treated me as i am Mohammed himself, I look middle eastern, I am not so happy with my biological structure and i even condemn my white mother because of it, But damn have some FUCKING self-respect!

>They already own this country.

This. I work for the city of Frankfurt and can confirm they hire their own in 9/10 cases like the nepotists they are.

>want to do Ausbildung (trade) in Germany after finishing high school with good grades
>wear a suit a go to an interview
>you're alright user, but your German is lacking

3 years forward
>refugees go to German courses for FREE, there's no problem for them to do a trade and they get monetary assistance from the govna, while you won't even get assistance with getting a new job after having worked for 2 years in Germany

that's why your country is shit

You are, But same goes for any western-country, roughly 20 years ago or so everybody worked ANYWHERE, Its the wages that have decreased since the introduction of the Euro ( RIP Gulden..) and the increased inflation that are making us NOT do shitty jobs, Jobs are plentyful, Toilet cleaner, Road cleaner(yes) and city gardenmen (i have no word for it)

But in Dutch money, that would leave you with roughly 1200 EU a month Netto, minus rent and other ultilities that leaves you with about 300 a person.

SWEDEN NO!

>have one greek grandmother
>nicest person in the world
>other greeks nice and hard working aswell
>meanwhile greeks on Sup Forums
>shitposting garbage that literally are roach tier autistic
>mfw
Why?Stop hating us,it is always the same shit post in every german thread.

Von der Leyen aimes at a 20% migrant-quota. You'll find it in the news, I'm sure.

Also: with my Postman anecdota I wanted to point out the social damage being done, right under our noses. Nobody on Sup Forums might have the slightest idea how severe this damage is. We are being torn apart on so many frontlines. Invisible ones. Take a breath and dive into the rabbit-hole.

Shitting on each others flag (might be boardculture) is so fucking dumb, because it is happening to all of us.

>greece

hahaha you aren’t even trying

Things seem bleak but the demoralisation comes from not being able to fix it right this moment. So long as we push to get ourselves into positions of power, over and underground, we will get to a point we can begin to clear our nations.

Last war we killed 1/3 of our own population over lies and tricks, this is a real enemy, it'll be a breeze and once we get the ball rolling we will kill their men, women and children in public without giving it a second thought. Once our people are back in their right minds we can eliminate them out in public and have no fear from witnesses turning on us. This is the mentally we must aim for.

ehhhhhh.... huh?
Last post before replying to multipile so i dont spam the thread, But huh? is not per citizen or something? seeing as Germany has vast amount of empty land and not THAT big of a native population anymore, Meanwhile my fucking country is cluttered, your average house is a lane-house even LMFAO! We are a welfare state for sure, but people work pfeifer hours for low pay, Not even 9-5 but 7-5 when you work in logistics for example, Or the millions with nightshifts, 2 jobs.

calm down klaus, it ain't all that bad

Well, to be fair, you are literally flooding their continent with millions of foreigners and at least tens of thousands of Jihadis. I might be a little cross with Germany too if I lived in the European Caliphate

Well, to be fair, your braindead mongrellus country catering to the military industrial complex keeping it cooking is responsible for this in the first place, so please go lecture others child.

Hahaha! What the actual fuck????
Its like calling Turks in Turkey Lazy
or Dutch people in the netherlands arent idiots
or people from Belgium are maintain their roads pretty well

I get really glad when i see all these immigrants in Europe. Cant wait for the next world war. Gonna be so exciting.

The fact that you guys feel helpless is why it is happening. You guys trash talk America for going on a massive scorched earth campaign over two buildings getting blown up, like it's some jingoistic overreaction. And to be fair, on some level it is, but what you've forgotten is that's what real men do, use any excuse to fight. Meanwhile, your own continent is in the midst of being invaded, and your reaction is "nothing we can do lol". In the last war, the 1/3rd of your population that died was that jingoistic overreactionary protectionist gene, leaving only timid low-t numales. Your replacements will BE your army, they will breed with your women, and you'll be gone within 50 years. Only Eastern Europe will remain. Do you know why? Because their jingoistic overreactionary male demographic still exists.

just go back and stay there faggot

you do realize this is all larping and there about 0.01% chance of it happening?
The best germans could do was give AfD 12% AFTER getting raped shot blown up and gettin run over by trucks

meanwhile england isn't exactly in a great shape as well
being positive is alright, but this is kinda deusional

anti-refugee but encountered more "peaceful" ones then poles, i know eventually we will have to migrate towards the East ( The Upcoming Exodus)

But all of your Magda`s and Matieu`s are coming in pregnant/drunk/stoned looking for trouble.

we don't hate krauts for tham, we send them all our refugees thanks to Schengen accord
same goes for Italy
we hate them because they're cunts and destroyed europe 3 times in 100 years

they deserve what they're getting and we're not planning on stopping the migrant influx or giving them their money back anytime soon (practically never)

Yo are you excited for the football games this weekend?

these people don't go to your country to make a good living like I had intended, they go there for their own reasons

Every woman between 8 and 80 got raped! More than 1.5kk of our findest men were starved by your soldiers!
The remaining ones being reeducated since.

Just kys (((You))) 56% asshole!

for that* (the migrants)

This and this:
Are both true. Europeans (both in Europe and America) need to learn how to get angry again. We are afraid to show and express our passions and discomfort and have been trained to view holding strong opinions as being "weak" and "negative".

When we reach a critical mass of awakened people, and we all get angry, that's when shit will start to change.

>shitposting garbage

You Germans are very sneaky and ignore the other German subhumans in this thread.
I posted data that shows that you are inferior subhumans.

OECD > slavic subhuman in a slavic shithole

Oh so if America is bad, then Greece has no right to tell you to fuck off when you force immigrants on them? Great logic, Hans. I see your education system is going the way of your borders. I have to admit, I'm not surprised.

After all.
defendevropa.org/2017/population-replacement/iq-dropping-across-europe/

And no, our military industrial complex has nothing to do with your weak, wicked, and effeminate population electing genocidal leaders and bank puppets. Nobody from an American base is pointing a gun at Merkel's head. Your own white guilt is causing your self-destruction.

Third time's a charm, there's really no reason for us to go easy on them this time either.

You had to hide your flag because you are inferior to Greeks and know people wouldn't take you serious.

>that's when shit will start to change
shit's already changing, just not in your favor
will you do something about it? No, you will just larp here

fuck europe

i hope that italy opens the gates and Greece should follow

germans are sneaky subhumans

>implying germany was great once
We don´t have a singe non-auth-left Party in the parliament

itt: scum talking shit about hard working normal german citizens.
if you are browsing Sup Forums all day you shouldn't talk bad about anyone, scum.

New Q clearance thread

>hard working germans
404 error

I'm afraid your free travel laws mean that the New Germans will pour out of central Europe and take over the continent. Honestly, you guys should go annex Germany and dissolve it permanently so that we don't have to do it later. We have this enormous bureaucracy that moves at a glacial pace that makes it hard for us to do what's necessary, like glassing Germany.

Leave him. Their denial just makes their extinction come sooner

I too can't wait for the next world war because this time germs will be wiped out for good including millions of niggers (germans), muslims (germans) and nigger muslims (germans)

Big words for west-turkey

>>Leftists,Niggers and Muslims
>you mean
TURKS!

i have no fucking clue what you are talking about. germany is a hard working nation. there's a reason why we have so high living standards. you must live in a bubble or maybe you take everything for granted which takes work everyday by people doing their jobs.
god damn i have so much hatred for you. go die spoiled cunt. you are low-tier scum. i have no respect for you in any way.

Germany is the second biggest country in the world.

the gates have been open for about 3 years now
now we just redirect them through Bulgaria
nothing really changed, they still get flooded

That will happen when welfare stops. We have no welfare in Greece, this is why they're leaving in the first place lmao
When Germany and Sweden fall, they'll just go to denmark or austria or some other country

EU won't exist anyway at that time so the problem will be easier to solve

>germany is a hard working nation. t
stopped reading you german subhuman

They were raped by the Russians you attacked in your second quest to destroy Europe. And I doubt any of your soldiers were intentionally starved, although it would have been

And it's fucking rich that you're talking about America's war crimes when yours will go down in history forever. Reminds me real quick, what skin color did those people have? You know, the ones that you invaded? In WW1, you allied with Turks to try and destroy Europe. In WW2, you tried to genocide the slavs, and now, you're trying to replace the native population with foreigners. Remind me again why you should even exist, much less be in charge of the Europeans you so clearly want to destroy?