Can you make it through 30 seconds Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=7fTuHSSHHKY&t=49s

I'M A NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTY WOMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
youtu.be/EOBI-ChN83Y?t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love how these women think that the word 'nasty' can be turned into a positive

The accent haaaaahahahahahah

Nice tits I guess, why else would I need to look at a woman for :^)

Coal burner.

Made it to 35 sec before I started to question my own sanity. Care to give some context as to what this shit is supposed to be?

Nice, shes a black belt...

>poetry

Back black voice in her performance.
SHe's a nasty transracial.

She's only nasty by behaving in this way while whining about being called nasty. Self-fulfilling.

I fucking HATE american women, probably the most obnoxious category of people on earth
I understand why all americans are mentally damaged and insecure af

I made it to the cheeto dust joke, so 9 seconds.

I'd be embarrassed making that stale joke on Sup Forums.

I took it for several minutes while reading the comments.

why dose she talk like a nigger
>WE WUZ NAAAAAAAAAASTY WYMYN N' SHIIIEEEET

rawwrrr

made it through 40 secs. its when she moves her body around that I start feeling physically ill. also, slam poetry sucks.

It's just soooo corny, and boring. It takes no talent to get up on stage and just say Drumpf for 10 minutes.

You have to fap to it!
Don't fear your enemy!

I agree with you

51s.

I can literally hear the "beef" she has.

>Wearing a choker
She's screaming for someone to put her into submission

I don't fear them. My body is simply incapable of that much cringe. Her delivery is awful. This is the worst thing I've seen since "Muh sex junk". I personally find this worse because Muh sex junk was so bad that it was funny to laugh at, but this is so much worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

>slam poetry
not even once

Butt stuff is evolution guys!

mandatory memri coming through.

ugh..

>Bill Nye be droppin dat base
observe the digits

Learn to use hooktube retards

>that nose
As always

Made it to 0:50.
Where's my money and crown?

She's a hotie, though.

Not Jewish. Lots of Americans have roman/hooked noses from Native American heritage or from Italian. White Americans are mainly a mixture of European genes. Some areas are not nearly as mixed as others.

14 seconds

youtu.be/EOBI-ChN83Y?t=15s

>gets destroyed by her own side for trying to act like a nigger
it's a lib eat lib world, and i love it

butt chin.

9 seconds lost at cheeto dust

20 seconds, couldn't make it

i love how every shitty video thinks there world wide and changing the world. kek

made it to 32, then smashed my guitar in rage. Ban this filth. why do you do this to us. Why.

lost at the first sentence

if i remember the nasty woman lasted about a week.

I cant wait for this country to be consumed by niggers and allah so these women will be raped to death by their pets

why does the video only have 468 dislikes to 1612 likes. get to work anons

video makeapp please!!!

Cut it after 24 secs.
This bitch is just buzz words. This is open mic coffee shop tier junior high school shit.

Girl need a deep dicking in her ass.

Is this Eminem in drag

>paid to sling donuts

33 seconds.

Her ‘poetry’ sucks. It’s just her reading crap ‘poetry’ in a weird cadence.

She's talking about this shit as "this piece", just like the pissing tranny from that Vice clip. Why do libtards constantly try to brand their degenerate shit as art?

And why does it always suck? Like. It isn’t even good though. It’s just stupid. Is she black? I think that she thinks she is. I watched the whole clip, never saw her parents though..

Made it 35s, looking at her tits helped. Scrolled forward in the vid and some lady was talking about how it made her double over, crying, after it brought up all the grief and trauma of the election.

>nasty woman
Stopped right there desu

7 seconds, made it to "Cheetos.

This is why Taylor Swift is the perfect woman and needs to be cloned.

55s. Checked out when I realized the video was about her """"""""""poem"""""""""" somehow gaining popularity among the (((feminist))) crowd. Jesus christ, the absolute state of western women.

You need to get out more if you find that 56% amerimutt hot

>he doesn't realize that women have evolved to be self-important since they weren't important to anyone else.

we need to meme this

i couldnt make it very far...
from what i heard it was literally shareblue twitter shills: the "poem"

RACIST, MISOGYNIST, SEXIST, ISLAMAPHOBIC CHEETOH

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

>woman

lad.....

>le cheeto man

A scathing denouncement

video needs more dislikes

3 seconds

I'd say that abomination is worse than the awful slam poetry piece. Not that it matters, both are horrible.

kek does anyone have the version of pic related with the Costanza face and
>her

>sure how hard can it be
>JESUS FUCK
Literally had to turn it off after 2 seconds. This is not a woman this is full blown demon from the deep hell.

why did I click on that

Lmao she's cute but I can't fucking stand her voice when she's does that "poetry"

I literally converted to Islam because of the state of the west, forgive me boys

The thing that most disturbs me is that women like this are elevated by corporations and rich activists, there's basically a Soros-funded career for any woman who's willing to prostitute herself like this and attack men.

i've thought about doing the same and to a certain extent welcome to migrant invasion and replacement, because at least islam's growth is stemming the west's decline into even further degeneracy

...I made it...

30 seconds...

Now to the gas chamber with this degenerate.

Dammit, boot.

I thought I could do it. I thought I could handle it. But seeing a white girl talk and act like a minority while talking about white privilege was just too much.

Ashley Judd is a nasty woman considering that she let good old rich Harvey Weinstein sexually abuse her for a while.

Is there any more convincing evidence than this video that shows women are effectively just over grown children?

HAHAha people in the comments talking about her blackcent and appropriating black culture. Hahaha

>don’t rape me
>I will let you have sex with me

>shit tier acting
>horse teeth
>sculp and hair more oily than a fucking oilfiled in Iraq

She needs to be forcibly washed and then fucked into submission

Damn! I found a way to solve rape!!! It's all women's fault after all! All they have to do is consent and problem solved!

this is cringe distilled to its purest form

why would I want to completely waste 30 seconds on shite is the question

Islam itself could certainly be a welcome addition to the west, it certainly is shielded from the sort of attacks that Christians have endured here, and without the "turn the other cheek" idea, it's a lot less susceptible to Social Justice

i'll never convert though, but your point is solid

Muslims believe Jesus was a great man, a prophet of god, look into it bro, we're not your enemy as much as you'd think

i know and respect that, but Christ is king and that will never change. deus vulting is just for keks

>spoken word artist

alt right slam poetry let's make it happen, {g,b}oys

No, I closed the thread tab after 5 seconds
had to reopen thread to post this

>Made it through 18 seconds
No idea why I subjected myself to even that

That was my limit as well.

>The thing that most disturbs me is that women like this are elevated by corporations and rich activists, there's basically a Soros-funded career for any woman who's willing to prostitute herself like this and attack men.
This. She will make a shit ton of money for nothing. Nothing she is doing contributes to society. In fact I would argue it takes away from society since it reinforces bullshit and encourages shitty attitudes.