All memes aside, how long do we have until Drumpf gets impeached?

All memes aside, how long do we have until Drumpf gets impeached?

Wow why cant the left meme?

FUCK DRUMPF BLUMPF PRUMPF TROMPF GLOMPF PROMPF

He won't.

idk?

Even if there was a general urge to impeach him beyond lefty tears there is no motivation to do so.

He's nowhere near as bad as Clinton or Nixon at their worst, why rattle the value of the dollar when it's strong just to make a political point?

>sighonara

"Her' lost, get over it, move on.

Also, more proof that the left can't meme.

7 years

>how long

3years + 4more years

In all seriousness when will the left come out with one, at least one decent meme?

#The#Left#Cant#Meme##

>He's nowhere near as bad as Clinton
Explain this without using weasel arguments.

March 8, 2019

>Implying HW, slick Willy, and obungo didn’t commit more crimes
Holy shit it must be blissful living in your fantasy world

How about you present some arguments and some proof, rather than attacking me personally? Or do you just believe anything your favorite right wing outlet whispers into your ear?

Clinton's offence was a fucking blowjob. Drumpf's is treason. How is this not coming through your thick skull?

Clinton is a fucking paedophile, how's that?

>you voted for this guy

>Democrat admins put democrats above the law.
>Repubs punish their own for the rule of law

Really made me think

>Public Executive Branch Criminal Activities by Presidential Administration
FTFY. All of them were worse. Especially the top four.

That's a british flag on that guy.

Oh, like Moore? How long does it take for your average republican to condemn a child molester? At least democrats did it immediately, not 5 days later.

Children playing with their genitals. Pathetic.

You don’t understand how it works. You don’t know history. It is the Uniparty. One party controls all three branches for two years, folks get pissed about corruption, House easiest to take, Senate harder, White House Hardest, rinse, repeat.

Only way impeachment happens is unpopular war. Stupid kids.

They are borrowing 2.3 trillion from China to help pay for the deficit in this tax bill. You know, the one that takes away safety nets for you and me and gives it to the rich, that one.

2 scoops.
2 genders.
2 terms.

>call an innocent man a child molester
I'll pass

Dems have tried to impeach the president 82 times in the last 50 years.

I assume your a cocktail waitress whose boyfriend of 7 yars says hes going to leave his wife soon.

>flag
>voting for a Presicuck ever

Suck my bicameral dick

Fuck Blumpf and fuck white people

Republicans prosecute the guilty. Democrats ignore and provide a platform for corruption.

That was easy

Prove it

All memes aside, why are liberals only capable of destroying things?

Why is Obama not tried for treason? He had 20 percent of our Uranium sold to Russia

you did. with your image.

Gonna be a loooong time snowflakes.

Like.. never. :)

Tick tock, Drumpfcucks.

Day of the plank soon.

>Drumpf gets impeached
Even if he was impeached it would not remove him from office any more than it removed Bill Clinton when he was impeached, it is procedural bluster meant to look like the dems are "resisting". The insanity of the left makes you think that somehow you can reverse the 2016 election and you can't.

~2 months

That's right wing propaganda. None of it is true. Too bad you care for hype more than you do for facts.

liberals are fucking shameless and republicans are cuck faggots
its the story of the past 50 decades

Till the dems get the house or something earth shattering in the muller investigation

show me some proof. preferably not the faked evidence like a "signature" with "D.A." when he wasn't even District Attorney.

He will not get impeached, he will serve 8 years, and we will not pay for the wall