Dragon Ball Super

Praise and adore her! Worship your one true goddess!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bzfpyrgCYao?t=45
strawpoll.me/11662849
rule34-data-009.paheal.net/_images/db4fcfc66e9d7ef81090b7325d2a7411/2005169 - Dragon_Ball Dragon_Ball_Super Goku_Black Rule_63 Zamasu.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY

Gloating Gogetafags haven't realized that Vegetto's nerf means any hopes of seeing Gogeta in Super have died. Damn shame, too. I would have liked to see M12 Gogeta get more screen time.

youtu.be/bzfpyrgCYao?t=45

> Potara fusion with mortals only last an hour

What did he mean by this?

hi

>Trunks has to save the day and we don't know how to have him do that if Vegetto's still around but need the merchandise money, so...
>Oh also Gogeta is never getting used
>Until we need to put out Gogeta blue for merchandise money
>We have no idea what we're fucking doing to be honest
>We're just trying to make nostalgia bucks

I want to rip up those stockingses

> How to have Vegetto reappear more times without that "permanent" side-effect

> 50% longer time-limit than Fusion Dance. Renders Gogeta useless

Listen ningen, turning something or someone into a cut girl won't make it automatically better.

Place your bets
strawpoll.me/11662849

>There is an alternate Zamasu in a different universe.
>Rule63 Zamasu to be exact.
zamasu tsundere for goku when?

Yes it does.

Movie stuff isn't ever gonna be relevant

omg user what

when she stop fucking herself with the body of goku.
>see rule34-data-009.paheal.net/_images/db4fcfc66e9d7ef81090b7325d2a7411/2005169 - Dragon_Ball Dragon_Ball_Super Goku_Black Rule_63 Zamasu.jpg for reference

>fanbase wants other characters besides Goku and Vegeta to be relevant
>throw a fit when the literal fusion of them doesn't get the win

I think you people just want something to complain about

FACT: Gogeta wiped the floor with and destroyed his opponent in less than a minute after fusing.

FACT: Vegetto aka "Jobgetto" has, now twice in a row, shown his utter incompetence of fighting, has been BTFO and failed to beat his opponents because he was busy jerking himself off; even fucking trunks did better than Vegetto. Gogeta wins and Vegetto jobs.

Gogeta = better fusion

yes in this case since it's better than Trunks and the almighty power of asspull

He didn't beat anyone since his opponent isn't canon

broly soon

tfw no one in dbverse can beat the one punch
feels bretty good

based salva

Vegeto's Nerf probably means they're saving him for next arc. They did the same thing to SSJ3 and Gogeta in GT.

>almighty power of asspull

what show is this

>Everybody but Trunksfags have been btfo over the course of the arc.

Gogetafags BTFO'd

Real Trunksfags have been BTFO. Super Trunks is pretty bad. He does cool things but it feels cheap. Nothing will be as rewarding as seeing him go back home and destroy Future 17, 18, and Cell.

except asura.

How it should have been
>minor characters wish on future Namek dragon balls to defuse zamasu and vegetto
>goku and vegeta kill black
>minor characters wish on super dragon balls to remove immortality from zamasu right as he's gloating about still being immortal despite the defusion weakening him and Trunks cuts him in half
Then you can still have Trunks save his own timeline and give minor characters something to do, without resorting to retarded power scaling and retcons.

This will be the last time we see Vegetto or any fusion. Goku and Vegeta's next major power up will make their fusion last so short it will be pointless.

What was stopping Goku and Vegeta from just putting the earrings on again to restart the fusion?

rip pretty okay villians in zamasu/black, hopefully next arc is good.

>there are still ningens who think that Gogeta is superior to Vegito
okay let me break it down for you so that even a retarded monkey ningen like you can understand it.
Glorious kami fusion method >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shitty ningen fusion method.
I hope that you mongoloid ningens now finally understand which fusion is better.

Sauce for image?

stay mad faggot trunks is best boy deal with it

>Zamasu gets fucked by Vegetto and learns to defend him

This. Super ruined everyone's image of Trunks from the final moments of the Cell Saga.
>tfw was major gohanfag until RoF changed my mind
>all I had left was trunks then they fucked him via writing by turning him in a sue and also relying on his dad and gohan's move set
feelsbadman

hi

daily reminder that DBS is just another timeline and that the REAL future trunks is in xenoverse.

what would happen if fem.zamasu get pregnant?...

wtf is your problem user...

hey

Trunks should be prepared for what he and Mai is going to do after Toei has written him out of Super

Heya

Gotenks SS3 lasts 5 minutes, Gogeta SSB probably lasts 5 seconds.

Renders Vegeto useless too, a time limit like that just means it's a plot device to prevent him from ever winning.

What a stupid fucking thing to do. They could have had an episode of Vegetto slice of life.

>Meanwhile Trunks in Xenoverse rebelled and decided to change the future where Gohan died to the androids

Kind of awesome.
Still fixing it yo.

threadly reminder that if you still shamelessly defend gary sturankusue and how he got from pre-ssj3 levels to fused zamasu levels(which can land shots to ssb vegito, of all people) in a span of 2 days without training and shit, you're a repulsive faggot who should go back to plebbit and definitely should kys.

Reminder that only Jobgettofags are mad,

>Bootlegged God Ki just by being in vegeta's vicinity for 5 minutes
>Learned Mafuba by watching it off a fucking youtube video on a phone
>Did a Genkidama entirely by instinct

IS THERE ANYTHING TRUNKS CAN'T DO

Swiggity Swooty
I'm coming for that booty

stop being a gohanfag

anons i'm thinking of number between 1-12
what number is it?

Leave Zamasu to me.

I'm just hoping he gets to fight a filler villain. Manga is supposed to get ahead of the anime at some point, so Super is probably set for a lot of filler for a while.

Reminder that fusion is a joke technique and never deserves to beat a major enemy.

Reminder to say hi to everyone in the thread

Real Trunks is in the manga.

kind of late for that Gohan

Fusions are great

>Yamcha and Vegeta fuse
Is it like an overflow error where his jobbing level gets so high it rolls over to zero and he becomes unstoppable?

Man. This guy. I dunno if these genderbent photos are just bait to attract people to their gay art and convert them or if this guy appreciates both (leaning towards yaoi).

てば もとこ on pixiv, teba_motoko on twitter. The artist does some good stuff.

>Fusions are great

So...it's completely alright to fuse a man and a woman

Futa fusions?

>Tutz

That's evil Yamcha

>yfw this is a shortened GT ending
>of a shortened Dbz ending

If this wasn't all in one episode there wouldn't be as much backlash

other fusions dont grow two dicks. One overwrites the other

I wonder if Gohan was able to get Videl pregnant. The man is always so close to save the day (Cell and Buu), gets cocky and because of that he is now about to lose. And later he calls Goku for help.

It's depressing how much better the old style was

>Not furry

Now this is hot.

>straight out of fanfiction

Literally Dragon Ball Super. Pic only half related and not the basis of my argument.

Tumblr contrast really doesn't look good though, just saying.

So who copied who?

Is there anyone that could beat Ginyuman in a pose-off?

This is probably Toei BS, i doubt it will be in the Manga

This really hurts my eyes.

>he thinks i'm defending super
nice jumping the gun retard i'm saying the fusion concept as a whole is fan fiction.

Nice oversensitive defensiveness, cupcake. I'm just saying the logo applies to Super much more than Fusions.

Only if someone is around with earrings.

What does Great Saiyaman 12 have between its pants?

lol, "brapan" is a term j-folk use for girls who prefer black guys.
so is it bra or pan that's bringing it to the table?

Probably a dick, the strongest body usually is the one who dominates in a fusion.
Vegito is a good example, the body is dominated by goku while the mind has vegeta has the dominant personality.

really?

>the body is dominated by goku while the mind has vegeta has the dominant personality.
This silly fanfiction needs to stop. Vegeta is almost as big as goku during the Buu Saga, hence why Goku wanted them to try out fusion. There's no dominant personality either: Vegeto was extremely mocking, but it was revealed to have been a plan all along. Super also portrayed him with a more down-the-middle personality.

"bura" as in "burazas" (brothers) and "pan" as in the clap sound of skin smacking skin.

It's always been weird for him to call Goku's half Kakarot.

>implying he'll need ssb to beat zemasu

>living a good life and start a family with Mai is not the most rewarding thing ever

>not furry

nigger what?

Gohan got the same thing with his own waifu and his fags consider that a terrible fate

Beerus = Furry
That pic != furry.

You say that now, but wait until they run out of ideas and come up with a Resurrection of B(Broly).

i wonder if they thought of that when they named the fusion.
I can foresee tons of BBC images whit Brapan on them.

beerus has no fur though

I think he just meant that he liked it because it was pretty much just, what, 10, 20% furry? And not AS furry as the actual Beerus.