Boxing Heavy Champion is a black supremacist

>World heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua has been accused by rival Eddie Chambers of sending ‘racist’ messages, in which he calls the American a ‘disgrace to the superior black race.’

>Chambers, a former world heavyweight challenger who is nicknamed ‘Fast Eddie,’ posted snaps on Friday of a series of abusive direct messages apparently sent from Joshua’s verified Instagram account.

rt.com/sport/410162-anthony-joshua-superior-black-race/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/champfasteddie/status/931360182449426433
youtube.com/watch?v=TVplx3UhgGM
youtube.com/watch?v=59wDP2ar1WA
youtube.com/watch?v=t2dUSClQCHE
youtube.com/watch?v=jnzyDpV9AxU
youtube.com/watch?v=BC0_Fd0CIxE
youtube.com/watch?v=PPoJiilcCxM&t=292s
youtube.com/watch?v=mS4i7a-L-9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*heavyweight
also proof
twitter.com/champfasteddie/status/931360182449426433

and a soon-to-be muslim...

Isn't he mixed

Amerinogs btfo

Reminder that the GYPSY KING could annihilate this bum even in his current state.

The fat man will beat the black man.

No, both his parents are black.

His dad is mixed, his granny got bleached when she came to the uk.

So he his like the average american mutt.

I've known for a long time he's not how he appears to be. He is completely controlled by Eddie Hearn to be the darling poster botyof the British media who are all over him, while the lineal world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury was vilified and hounded. I also highly suspect he's a juicer.

*boy of

Fury is undoubtedly our guy, any chance of him fighting AJ?

he's already a muslim clearly
he was very, very cagey about it (but quick to heap praise onto islam) when questioned a few months ago after putting a pic of him praying up on insta or similar

FUCK FEMI that bodybuilding cunt, can't wait for /ourpikey/ to give him a boxing lesson

>Tyson Fury was vilified and hounded
becuase fury named the jew,
youtube.com/watch?v=TVplx3UhgGM

he's also bit of a wigger tbf

>suspect

So what he's based
youtube.com/watch?v=59wDP2ar1WA

>highly suspect he's a juicer
It's boxing, everyone's on the juice.

Does this look what someone who juices to you?

AJ is scared of Fury and Wilder, also scared of strict drug tests.

Well, they are superior at raw physical strength and violent aggression, credit where it's due.

Yes hopefully, he's making (another) comeback and getting back into shape, and seems really motivated this time.
Exactly, and he said some stuff about being opposed to gays.
youtube.com/watch?v=t2dUSClQCHE

Also I bet the BBC won't report on this. They're perpetually sucking his cock. They recently had a video on their homepage called "Why everyone and their nan loves Anthony Joshua". He's a fake poster boy.

I said highly suspect, but obviously I can't prove it. Hopefully it will come out eventually but probably not.

>pearmode

Still more alpha than most men

Eddie Chambers seems in the wrong here. He’s the one antagonizing Anthony Joshua and then getting butthurt.

Literally nothing wrong with what Anthony said or how he played this. Just another washed up athlete getting jealous of the newbies taking their spotlight.

Take the nigger sick out of toir mouth fkr a second and think. Whites hold all weight lifting records you faggot.

Put Tyson on some hardcore training and let them fight, and we'll se what the superior black race got.

>Literally nothing wrong with what Anthony said
I couldn't give a shit if that's his opinion, it's more highlighting the double standards, if Fury had said something similar about whites then the media would churn him out.

How is he in the wrong? AJ messaged him first out of the blue calling him a bitch

>superior
I giggled.

slavshits in fake flags again

so sad

>superior black race

I just can't even right now...

What is the context of this gif?

Based Tyson triggers the lefty scum, 2 years on trial, actual drug cheats have served their ban and have already been given their licence back.....Dark forces are at work.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jnzyDpV9AxU

Russia

> I also highly suspect he's a juicer.
lol haha hes more obvious then holyfield/wlad klit

Don't forget they immediately stripped him of one of his titles after he beat Klitschko because he had a mandatory rematch clause in his contract if he won, which meant there was literally no way to avoid facing the next no1 contender for the belt straight away. So they just took it off him. Totally bogus and set up.

youtube.com/watch?v=BC0_Fd0CIxE
Based

fuck your single-word answers. give webm of this. or information!

Nigerian kid in Russia studying at Uni got attacked by these russian neo nazi saying he raped a underage boy in the arse. He later got kicked out of Uni

Don't worry. That dumb nigger will get his comeuppance soon enough

DAD GET YER COCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=PPoJiilcCxM&t=292s

thank you very much for your fast and Kind answer! do you have any information whether or not thos rape-claims were true?

This is what the real champ, Deontay Wilder, will soon do to AJ

youtube.com/watch?v=mS4i7a-L-9M

okay round out more info for you:

A 20-year-old South African student has been bullied, pushed, forced to imitate sex acts, stripped down and even had his head slammed into a watermelon by anti-LGBT activists linked to the Occupy Paedophilia movement in the Russian city of Belgorod

David Smith, a student at Shukhov State Technological University, was lured into an apartment by organised vigilantes who posed online as a gay 15-year-old

According to the anti-LGBT group, Smith was later expelled from his university

I see a Slav nigger and an African nigger

>The real champ
That isn't Tyson Fury, amerishart

so it's to catch a predator russian style

>superior black race
That's why he lives in a white country surrounded by white people and white inventions and chases white women instead of raising a black family with a superior black woman amirite?

Deontay has only fought bums

I see a memeflag-using nigger.

Hope so AJ isnt a jhighly level boxer he's a high level bodybuilder/juicer.

I dont know why he's being forced dont our throats but he's a big money for now.

Wilder genuinely wants to unify the division, is actualy a decent and interesting guy all the things AJ isn't.

BOMBZZZZZZZZSQUAD!

gold medal + media.atleast hes decent they did the same hype around joseph parker but he was never any good.

Well, he looks pretty strong. Until this comes to bullets and bombs, I'm gonna have to let him be a black supremacist. Frankly I'm happy to see some niggers trying to take pride in themselves. Perhaps it's the first steps in a return to Africa movement.

Failing that, eventually it will become a bullets and bombs thing. And he can't punch us at 300yds.

Look at his footwork etc. Not high level at all.

Floyd mayweather, lomachenko, rigondeau are great technicians. Joshua is just more athletic and powerful than a pretty shit heavyweight crop.

I can't wait until someone knocks this arrogant nigger out.

He is a can crusher at max.
If boxing was like the UFC where the best fight the best most of the times and dont have to fight 20 bums before they get a match with an equal, Wilder would be humbled by a top 5 HW boxer already

>raw physical strength
>strength based competitions in which all winners are white
If you want to give credit where it's due, call them fast sprinters.

people still watch boxing, shit nigga.

Except boxing isn't about raw physical strength.
If you want an example of physical strength, specifically from the olympics, look at olympic weightlifting, hammer throwing, and shotputt. No niggers worth anything.

>tfw you realize Anthony Joshua was the Wh*te boy shit poster this whole time

All strongmen comps won by whites too

>boxing

He's lucky he's too young to have Klitschko brothers and Povetkin in their prime in his division. Tyson Fury could have challenged him if he didn't go fat and Povetkin can still defeat him, too bad he's 38.

The Americuck, ladies and gentlemen

If you mention strongman or powerlifting, someone can easily retort niggers don't do it because there's not much money in those sports. Hence it's better to refer to olympic sports, because every country on the planet, including pure nigger countries and nigger infested countries like America heavily invest in the olympics. So you get a much greater base of athletic talent in the olympics, and can therefore make better comparisons.

Ya I don't disagree yous. Hw today's blow

i thought we all beat that horse to death with the rocky movies and tyson. I watched a little ultimate fighting champion way long ago.

Who are you gonna accuse next?

Come on over and see the white heavyweight MMA champ, Stipe Miocic. This poor limited fighting skill set nignog, would get taken down and beat unconscious in less than 30 seconds, by a superior man.

Why do americucks think blacks fuck white women ?

I see a feeble cuckold

He's probably lost his mojo due to being out for so long unfortunately. Joshua would still probably beat him at his best anyway. I'd like Fury to win though but realistically Joshua is the kang of this boxing era.

This is not the first time fury turned into a fat fuck.

more like bumsquad

bump

>superior black race
>fights in a ring for the entertainment of better men
Ok

ALL HAIL THE WHITE CROATIAN MASTERRACE

so you gotta choose between gypsy or black, whites need not apply