Faith Goldy

Is she one of the greatest political thinkers of our time?

She looks 40

lol

watch it she'll bite your head off

No, but she has guts. I'd bang her

Idk, but I want that lipstick smeared all over my limp dick

Woof...

yea she's a dog alright

>women being "brave" for attention

Yeah idk about the whole guts thing, but yeah i'd bang her too.

Too easy

She's convincing enough, i don't think she does it for attention. She could be the kitten type alt-lite to have massive attention and shekels but alas she has this gutsy attitude which turns off most of men, and let's face it, most of the right wing audience is men. So no, i think she's legitimate. The fact that I'd bang her, comes as a plus though

clearly socrates of the current year

She's so Catholic it's scary

Tell me more about this head biting

Shes learned what to say and is using her looks to reel in the beta orbiting virgin autist whiteknights on pol for shekles just like Lauren Southern.

Stop falling for the bait.

God bless her. Help her out and get her patreon going.

Lie.

I enjoy her stuff. She's funny, likes to meme irl and is demonstrably sympathetic to identitarians, so she's cool.
That said, she definitely has some serious self image issues. The extreme tanning, the extreme weight loss, the botox, etc is all a bad sign as to her self image.
Faith, get some counseling please.

German version of Finnknight?

She is doing the right thing and is willing to put her neck on the line as recent events have shown. She is the ultimate role model for many young girls searching for an identity. Christian, conservative and vocal.

>One of the greatest political thinkers of our time.
>Doesn't know how to operate a computer because it's too complicated.

Maybe she's think too much about politics and and not enough about how you need to use a computer to be a independent reporter.

Seriously, she's actually bro tier. Not actually attracted to her sexually desu.

Is she actually a man?

she unironically has anorexia. kind of sad. sort of a train wreck you can't look away from

she has great DSLs am I right bros, high five

No wonder, looks like she could be blown over by the wind

they were from surgery tho right? does it still count? kind of a turn of for me personally

never understood the hate towards plastic surgery. i actually like girls with big fake lips and tits better than not. obviously it has to be decent surgical work though. like you can't tell me the way the japs/koreans do fake tits isn't beautiful, so much nicer than the american bolt on style.

idk there is a clownishness about it, the more you look at it the closer it gets to the uncanny valley

Whatever comes out of these butthole lips is gospel to me. I also wouldn't mind giving a listen to what comes out of her actual butthole. Gnome sayin'?

Would 10/10 eat her fart box

Nasty

i understand what you're saying, at some point maybe there is some clownishness to it, but still, when it comes to actually having sex with these types of women i really prefer the ones who have had surgery, something about it seems way more erotic to me. Could just be personal kink since I grew up in a tiny ass town without any fake women, so when I finally moved to a much bigger city and got a taste for it I was hooked.

>those DSLs

braver than you that's for sure

she is 40 bro

>wait till they get a load of me

Would put a paper bag on her head and fuck her ass.

Why she and lauren southern look so old ?

both look like 30+ roasties

I'd fuck her pregnant, no jest.

She moves her lips to the left when she speaks and its quite annoying.

Needs to gain 20 pounds

>so catholic
>not married
>placing herself in a position to teach others
>using social media
hmm

I'd give her the dickeridoo

>t.true alpha pr..promise guyss

That's because they are.

I was shocked when I found out she was ~27. Obviously get up to some non Christian activities behind the scenes.

>like you can't tell me the way the japs/koreans do fake tits isn't beautiful, so much nicer than the american bolt on style.
If it were so easy to get real-looking fake titties then Americans would be doing the same. This is a complete myth.

I wish she never would have got lip injections because she's a babe and it didn't need it

Which makes her hotter. She can be my mummy

>faith goldy
you mean Fatima Goldstein?

Why does she look like Aerosmith ?

Post more pics of Goldy's tits