Anyone else disturbed by the soyboy meme...

Anyone else disturbed by the soyboy meme? I mean its a bit funny because fuck those beta ass cucks but that doesn't stop the fact that bullshit needs to be taken out of all of these foods. These filthy kikes pushing this shit on all of us are a lot worst than these soyboys let us not forget that.

So seriously what can we do to get this shit out of our food products? Trump needs to do something about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20194073
anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14728586?dopt=Abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats the alt right?

You're a fucking retard.

Dairy unions are probably behind this. More estrogen in dairy. We should have honest food and not pyramids designed by food lobbys. Ironically this soyboy meme movement is furthering the dishonesty about food. Promote food purity laws instead. Bread should not have soy in it, etc. Beer should not have rice.

food purity laws, you mean like kosher food?

No, the first food laws in Western Society historically speaking were German laws regulating Beer. The goal was no additives. Hence purity laws. Just barly, water yeast and hops. "Reinheitsgebot " Its detestable to buy "white bread" and the list of ingredients could fill a 4 chan thread. "Bread" should just say wheat, yeast and maybe salt on the side. Stuff like that. "Whole foods" etc are reactions to these fake foods.

How do we save these young men

Holy shit, quit asking this on every thread soyboy

There is a differance between Edamame and Tofu. We need honest food, not fake food. Most food labels that slip in soy are fake foods. Dishonest media just like corn syrup swaps.

bread contains additives because they improve shelf life

If you get what you're asking for, you're also going to get higher food prices

and higher food prices correlate with greater political instability

>tfw Tonibombini is Macedonian

Soy as a Jewish plot to emasculate a population is a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

Its thoughts like that which put people off to any legitimate harms soy brings to men.

Btw, drinking raw whole milk not Dairy Union milk, can replace vaccines. Look up the history of the "skin of a milk maid" phrase and cowpox.

Lie is a crime. Perjury is a crime. Soy additives may be symbolic of that but nothing wrong with Edamame etc.

That is bullshit. I live in a shoestring in a very expensive area, and have been raising a family for 14 years on whole unprocessed foods.

The antithesis of soyboys.

I can't be bothered to care until Americans at least take heart disease, cancer, diabetes etc seriously enough to entertain plant-based diets. If they don't even care whether they live or die then what hope does this issue have?

Don't rename Wonderbread or Sunny Delite. They are at least honest in admitting that they are not bread and orange juice. People can still buy cheap crap. Coca cola can introduce corn syrup cola. Not lie to people and call it "the real thing" when they swaped ingredients.

>Ironically this soyboy meme movement is furthering the dishonesty about food.

I think its just the nature of memeing in general. People meme to laugh but often a lot of this shit has truth to it. Like I said yeah its funny but on one hand these sad faggot soyboys are also victims and all for greedy kikery. We can't just meme all the time to cope with our shit world. Action needs to be fucking taken for at least some of the millions of pounds of bullshit daily. Like Trump wanting to stop these shitskins for example is a good thing. I think too many people lose track of what the source problems are that need to be dealt with. Soy that is in everything feminizing guys is a serious issue in my eyes and shows why our this country became such shit.

"I can't believe its not butter" is at least honest. Look how much "bread" has soy in it. Fake food!

Sup Forums is retarded when it comes to nutrition.
>pic related, what you should be eating

HEY POOPSIES ^_^

Japanese eat most soy. This is a jap worshipping image board. I don't think there are a lot of jap faggots in Japan..but them Asians do have small dicks.
>soy don't turn you gay just shrinks your dick

>and have been raising a family for 14 years on whole unprocessed foods.
the price of which is directly tied to the price of processed foods since you can switch the moment it rises too high

>These filthy kikes
Cockroaches only appear in dirty environments.
The soyboy problem is caused by many reasons. We pay high taxes and get dirty water. Our water is polluted with so many things that probably harm us. Lots of people are consuming soy products, which have some sort of estrogens in them. Testosterone levels are dropping like crazy in the developed world. High carb diets people are fat, which makes them lazy. Less exercise.

We need a fat tax. Us Americans should adopt a more European diet. Stop eating donuts, poptarts, and other high sugar low nutritional content foods.

IMPORTANT

Japanese and asian cultures only eat fermented soy, which destroys the female estrogens.

Western style tofu and soy-additives still contain the female estrogen.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE KNOW THIS

Make memes that make fun of the FDA. The FDA should be making honest food laws. They are the jerks. Disban the FDA. They just make it harder for elderly to get meds and feed fake food to masses until they end up hooked on meds. Racket! End the Fed!

Needs more meat.

You say that yet they're a foot shorter on average.

>needs to be taken out of all of these foods

why are you eating food with soy in it?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20194073
RESULTS:
>In the analysis we estimated that a child's exposures to individual prescribed estrogens in drinking water are 730-480,000 times lower (depending upon estrogen type) than exposure to background levels of naturally occurring estrogens in milk. A child's exposure to total estrogens in drinking water (prescribed and naturally occurring) is about 150 times lower than exposure from milk.

haha.
so now you Conservashits want to regulate water and food? a bit late to reality. it only took you morons 60 years.

Wonky science. Soy does not have pure estrogen like cows milk from female cows has for example. If anything soy may block estrogen. Most likely Dairy Unions are behind this anti-soy propaganda. Maybe cattle Texas Jones probably got a cut to help pay his jew court divorce settlement fees.

>tfw fellow gay Macedonian

Needs none at all.

Babbys first post

>(depending upon estrogen type)
Our water is still polluted with many types of compounds no one denies this. All of this affects our bodies.

Soy is added to virtually everything. Virtually all food at school cafeterias prob has it. So Joseph Watson is bashing nearly all US children into dispair. Its wonky science and not the real problem. If anything its making it worse demasculating America's youth that just found out soy was in their hogi sandwich.

What?
I never "switch".
Rice, beans, and potatoes can be bought in bulk, fruits & veggies grown or bought fresh, and meat a few times a week.

>anti-dairy

>Soy shill detected

You have to hide in the attic to browse pol?

Start a takeaway place that doesn't include soy and also buy and make your own food.

I remember a study on allergies here in Sweden. People who grew up on Dairy farms had much, much lower allergies. Besides that it didn't matter much if you lived on a farm, rurally or in a city. We do have pretty clean cities though.

wtf

visit the amish or other old order groups
they drink a TON of milk
they don't consume any soy, as they don't grow it
their animals don't eat soy either, as the majority grow their own animal feed as well

the men, while a little short, are strong and built like real men...thick arms and legs from working hard all their lives...even body builders don't have the strength and endurance that those farmers do
the women, look like women with all the soft curves that one would expect....yet they are far stronger than modern women

I forget the years, I think it was 70's to 2000-something. The average US food consumption increased by ~800 calories. 500 of them vegetable oil. Meat decreased. So did animal fats. Grains were the second most important increase.

It's got nothing to do with meat. It didn't increase. Fake foods did. Fake food made from plants.
Meat is very filling, it doesn't make you fat. Fats and pure carbs aren't, and they do.

>So seriously what can we do to get this shit out of our food products?
Be an adult and avoid it. Take an aromatase inhibitor.

The soyboy meme is cringe as hell. It's like Alex Jones level stupid. The only time the body is subject to any level of potential issues from soy would be during the peak of puberty and it would require it be the staple of your diet to do so. The male body has estrogen in it already. But it's not the other side of a see-saw to testosterone.

t. soyim

trump wont do shit, enjoy eating monsanto

It's more of a social status thing.

Like eating humus.

That does nothing, it just stops your test from being converted to estrogen. It's for when you're shooting test up your ass and want to avoid getting moobs. It does nothing against estrogen directly, only impedes the conversion. It's worthless against external estrogens. And it doesn't do anything about soy's anti-androgenic properties.

rat utopia experiment had nothing to do with soy yet beatiful ones still existed

begone, soygoy
anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/

Don't eat the shit, then watch and laugh as your peers who consume said food suffer from low-testosterone levels and heart disease. Also cancer.

Technology is crazy

I don't eat much soy but I do eat tofu sometimes, and also mock meats on rare occasions (which are usually wheat gluten, not soy). But I do think that 'Soy is bad' is a meme. Soy additive foods are generally bad for you though, they usually contain a low nutritional value and high sodium and oils. But soy in itself is not going to lower your testosterone or some ridiculous shit like that. What lowers your testosterone is having a shitty diet in general, not exercising, etc. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, and less processed shit and you'll be okay

What I'm more worried about is fluoride in the water, it's fucked up. I want my drinking water to be pure, not added with some chemicals

>tfw Toni Bomboni is ̶M̶a̶c̶e̶d̶o̶n̶i̶a̶n̶ Bulgarian
FTFY*

>not a scientific study
>incorrectly cites studies hoping his braindead readers don't follow the links and see they studies don't mean what they think they do
>on a blog by a guy with 0 qualifications
>who tries to sell gullible retards his supplements and steroids

Great work, Sherlock.

get FUCKED. Government should never mandate diet you fucking retard.

>I don't like the guy who compiled the links so the sources are incorrect
You're even arguing like a woman, holy shit it's true! I had my doubts. God, this changes everything.

The best thing about the Soyboy meme is that it's going to turn more men against the right wing, as more and more of us realise that the right-wing is nothing but "insecure masculinity" politicised.

>hurrr durrr you're a girl, faggot!
>Ignores that the sources don't say a word he thinks they do

Brilliant....

The actual studies he cited don't say anything he claims, mate. If you wanna pretend they do, enjoy. Go buy his shit while he laughs his way to the bank.

News flash.
You are an adult. So are they. They can eat what they want and look how they want. The government is not your parents.

what's with all you homo diaspora makes? maybe alex jones is right you have gay shit in your water

Ya, basically this. Nothing more credible than a little manlet who can't bench 1 plate puffing out his chest and saying he's super masculine despite being unable to get laid.

I do the intermittent fasting "warrior diet".
I only eat one meal a day (generally in the evening after lifting weights and a protein shake).

-Always a lot of protein (steak, chicken, & fish for me)
-vegetables
-brown rice or baguette
-peppers and or hot sauce (because tommy likey)

-Multivitamin and Vitamin D before bed.

SOY IS A GLOBALIST MEME TO KEEP THE PEOPLE MISINFORMED

ITS THE FLUORIDE IN THE WATER THAT IS TURNING MEN GAY

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
>Serum collected on d 1, 29, and 57 of each treatment revealed that dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and DHT/testosterone were significantly decreased by the low-iso SPI [9.4% (P = 0.036) and 9.0% (P = 0.004), respectively] and the high-iso SPI [15% (P = 0.047) and 14% (P = 0.013), respectively], compared with the MPI
>In conclusion, soy protein, regardless of isoflavone content, decreased DHT and DHT/testosterone
Checks out.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14728586?dopt=Abstract
>The consumption of soybeans and green tea were significantly higher in equol producers than in the non-producers (pUsing binding assays, we determined that equol specifically binds 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

you sound like a gay liberal

It is a combination of factors

>But soy in itself is not going to lower your testosterone
It is full estrogen

Do you know how DHT / Testosterone work? As I said before. The puberty effects are the only time the decreased levels would be an issue. Later in life higher levels cause BPH and balding. Lol

>Using binding assays, we determined that equol specifically binds 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

5-a DHT isn't the active form. for DHT.

He said prices will go up, a statistical statement which says nothing about whether food will be affordable before or after the rise; and that higher food prices correlate with instability, which is also statistical, without even attempting to posit causation.

I take D in the morning....Does it matter? Why do you take it at night? Is there a difference?

Nevermind the HPA axis adjustments. But I don't expect you to know basic endocrine.

phytoesteogen, it's not used by the body like mammalian estrogen is. It actually blocks estrogen receptors from using mammalian estrogen

He is just copying shit, mate. he doesn't know this stuff.

I eat roasted soybeans every single day and I'm as much a man as all of you.

I take it at night because that is when I eat. Taking a multivitamin and vitamin D on an empty stomach generally causes some nausea for me.
-Plus on the "warrior diet", consumption of food in the evening and taking your vitamins then (for any missed nutrients) can boost t levels and promote some fat burn the next day.

-helps you sleep better as well.

>5-a DHT isn't the active form
It is DHT you retard, they're alternate names. Same damn thing. 5b DHT is never called simply DHT or dihydrotestosterone, and that's the inactive one. 5a DHT, dihydrotestosterone, 5a dihydrotestosterone, or simply DHT are all the same goddamn thing.

>being this deluded

5a means 5 alpha.

What is this fucking Vitamin D meme?
I took 2000 IU and it put me in a semi-coma for a week and took another to fully recover?

Yes. And that's the active form, also referred to as simply DHT.

This guy is eating butter like it's ice cream

It just goes back a page.

Hit the producers of this crap in the bank account.
Pay attention to what's in your food and where it comes from (especially the third world) and refuse to buy it.
Maybe employ crowdsourcing to replace them?
Don't wait for Trump to do anything.
No one is coming to save you. We're on our own.

You'd be much more of a man if you weren't eating that shit

You're a maple syrup guy.. you probably need some vitamin D during those winter months. Just sayyin.

>sunlight be gone!

How new are you to this website friend

But I don't expect you to know basic endocrine.

Given that you wrecked your own system, bitch tits.

Nigga I'm white AF and have bones denser than concrete.

thats a fair point you should be able to sell shitburgers if you make it clear it is a shitburger
selling stuff under fake names though - if theyd sell it under names like "breadlike substance" OK

I take for bones and hair.

if you are an average white person, just go outside for 15-30 minutes every day and expose your face and hands to the sun....or spend 3-4 hours in the sun once a week...do it during peak sun hours
darker people need more time in the sun to produce adequate amounts of vitamin D
this is how people are supposed to get their vitamin D
supplements aren't as bio-available as the natural form, hence the huge doses in supplements that are unregulated and sold to idiots for massive profits
tldr: just go outside idiots

>just go outside idiots
Tell me more about this "outside"

Its margarine

take saw palmetto, it keeps estrogens away and helps producing testosteron