Roger Stone appears to have predicted Al Franken groping bombshell

washingtonexaminer.com/roger-stone-appears-to-have-predicted-al-franken-groping-bombshell/article/2641011

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/855783001
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899
youtube.com/watch?v=Rsn6lYY-FvA
archive.is/0r4wc
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jan/06/jesse-watters/claim-john-podestas-email-password-was-password-la/
google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l87XD5UeUy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smart fellow.

Big deal. I predicted both the Lincoln and JFK assassinations.

go cry more about the don jr fusion gps meeting then. we know that was a set up too

He didnt predict it, he has really good sources.

The MSM is super butthurt that Infowars is breaking major news before them. Jones talks directly with Trump.

Imagine if from now on we make the left play by their own rules.

Every Gloria accusation is met by a democrat sex scandal or press conferences featuring women raped by Clinton.

>really good sources.
He made the whole shit up, the model it's a Trump supporter and a latina just like his wife, probably knows her from somewhere, she told the story he saw an opportunity.

That's how meme brilliancy looks like.

via ESP usually

franken piece is a bullshit false flag, the left is too cucked to say it out loud and the right is too busy defending a diddler

he made the photograph up? if that is true the right truly is the king of memes

The article mentions he used the same terminology describing franken as he did with the leaked podesta emails.

This kinda indicates he knew about the emails stolen by russian hackers in advance. Wonder if Muller would find that intrresting.

>podesta emails were stolen by russian hackers

Are you actually this retarded?

Oi, even Trump admitted the russian interference when pressed last week so stop with the disinfo.

Link?

Re-thinking my Democrat affiliation.

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/855783001

>links an article

I meant link a video or signed statement where he says it, not third hand information from the words of a journalist.

i hate this guys fucking face

DNC servers have never been turned over to the feds, only in house analysis by the Democrats claims it was Russian.

Podesta was phished by Ukranians.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899

Dude, do your own research if you only believe info wars.

FLUORIDE SHILL. YOU DON'T NEED SOURCES WHEN YOU DECALCIFIED YOUR PINEAL GLAND BY DRINKING FILTERED WATER

I don't think your Chilean butt knows what you are typing. He didn't 'make it up' AND 'hear about it'

why? he was a chad back in the day. probably banged your mum

nice proofs m8

@12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=Rsn6lYY-FvA
Low info Sup Forumsacks.

>Imagine if from now on we make the left play by their own rules.
I've been saying this for years
Read the book.

They would all know who the letches and deviants are, because thats how you get your bill supported.

Holy fuck my Captcha: park toilets

OT, any of youse cunts had issues starting threads? I can only shit up other people's, cant make my own. I am rangebanned.

archive.is/0r4wc

Yeah, I don't get your point or your source but unless you have an axe to grind, the accepted truth is what it is.

Stone for president

Yeah it was, USA today is a reputable paper.

READ THE RULES IN THIS THREAD

LEARN HOW TO RESIST LEFTIST TACTICS

He is your friend. He fights for freedom.

Stone.

I already know how. I'm an old sage.

How is he so smart without having a quarter of the brain?

coming here and disrupting the echo chamber is counterproductive. shilling is best achieved in relatively neutral environments. when people shill here it just helps us hone our arguments against the left. but i believe most of the 'shills' here are really just people on our side looking for an easy laugh.

Crowdstrike, the group DNC hired to look through it's servers (Why hire independant contractors when you can just get the FBI?) is also behind the claim that it was North Korea which conducted the Sony hacks, however anyone else who has looked at it, comes to the conclusion that it could have been anyone, with the most common theory stating it was someone from inside Sony, as the malware used had server names and computer names that could have only been obtained on site hardcoded into it.

Keep on believing the Russian story though, it's not like your government would ever lie to you.

They have infinitely more credibility than an unsourced rant on neo nazi board, so I will.

>How is he so smart
i think it's more that he's persistent and he's been doing this shit for 40 years. "being smart" is a meme. persistence is the only thing that really matters.

>Sup Forums
>neo nazi board

K brah, nice b8.
Enjoy your stupidity.

The information was downloaded too fast for it to have been accesses remotely. It was an inside job.

RIP Seth Rich

Podesda's password was literally password. Anyone (and likely everyone) could have gotten those emails.

Brah, the whataboutism you are spewing is the same logic that leads to sandyhook hoax claims and chemtrail assertions. Just buy the damn water filters.

>neo nazi
No such thing.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/jan/06/jesse-watters/claim-john-podestas-email-password-was-password-la/

Alex Jones have confirmed chemtrails are real and sandy hook was a hoax though.

Yeah, this is a basic epistimilogical disagrement then. I don't think I can break you out of the super male vitality cage you made for yourself.

My irony doesn't work here I guess.

>Jones talks directly with Trump.
>Duhhhh...
That's how he knows about the planet Mars sex slave trafficking that goes on, and the inter-dimensional Luciferian reptilian over lords.

That is a major issue with text based communication, yes.

Based Trump.

Feel free to look in to what William Binney has to say about the DNC hacks. Former NSA turned whistleblower.

The simple facts that the servers haven't been turned over though is incredibly interesting, as they contain the list of all the IPs that would have contacted them, which is incredibly important to tracking who exactly is responsible as certain groups have certain servers they like to route through.

The whole "It was Russia" story is predicated on the word of a questionable independant contractor who has been wrong in the past and the US intel agencies all sourcing that information, because as was stated in congress the servers have NEVER been turned over to law enforcement.

Best post

You’re misspelling of disagreement makes me doubt the previous word...

Your!*. Ohhhh fugggggg

>emails stolen by russian hackers
CIA-sourced lie with no evidence to substantiate it.

DELET THIS

Drake and the dissenters complain that the original memo was deeply flawed and came to biased conclusions based only on a sketchy analysis of information that originated with Guccifer 2.0, which the U.S. intelligence community believes is a front for Russian intelligence. The dissenters also point out that it is indeed possible for a remote internet transfer to occur at the speeds identified in Binney’s memo. “The environment around Trump, Russia, et al. is hyperpolarized right now, and much disinformation is floating around, feeding confirmation bias, mirroring and even producing conspiracy theories,” the Drake memo says.

google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa.html

Welp, since the guy is on fox news and says what the president likes, he is being shoved down pompeo's throat. So if there is any credence to his disputed claims, it will come out.

Live by the spell check, die by the spell check.

HES GOING AFTER THE SPOOKS, I FUCKING KNEW IT

youtube.com/watch?v=l87XD5UeUy4

Oh good, lets make espionage analysis about limousine liberals.

Yfw trump has a “dossier” on every public figure

Duh. Its nothing but a political hit job.

roy moore scandal was a false flag.

Every country is constantly hacking everyone else. It gives easy cover for anyone wanting to accuse anyone of any kind of interference. This is real life.

Where the fuck is teh Norwegian archive bot.

mods

Word around the board is a ban happy mod banned it.

Yeah, pretty sure there is going to be more to this story unraveled as this gets into an ethics investigation. Whatever Stone gets his filthy paws on is always the most vile of swamp happenings.

You mean a foreign country tried to influence our election? Say it ain't so! Why is this election different than say any other fucking election where the same shit is going on? We have actual documented proof Hillary's campaign was getting financed by foreign governments and yet somehow it's different. I wouldn't hate liberals so much if they weren't constantly lying AND living by double standards. The fact is the media and politicians have gotten their way for so long and had such a strangle hold on information that they can't even comprehend that some austists on a mongolian throat singing forum actually took the initiative to get involved in the propaganda game and their dog lost because they were to blind to see it couldn't hunt. Hubris is a bitch and they will continue to pay the price until they admit they lost because their dirty jew tricks didn't work this time. When you hear the media and politicians scream about Russia if you listen close enough you can hear the fear in their voice as they know they are losing their control for the first time.