THE ETERNAL AUSSIE

Sup Forums we have a big problem that needs to be addressed. What do we do about the Australian infestation on this board ?

I've sat back for too long and watched them shitpost everywhere , shitposting so hard it makes me sick what can we do Sup Forums and what will happen if we let the shitposting continue ?

Can we defeat the eternal Aussie ?

>reasonable political discussion
>on Sup Forums

It's reasonable compared to the Aussies

Nice thread poof, mind if I post in it?

G'day g'day what's goin' on over 'ere

I propose we have a day of the Shrimp and bannish all those shitposting bastards once and for all.

There's no reasoning with Australians

they're called prawns you cunt.

Your the poof how did the marriage vote go faggot boy ?

I heard it was a yes and all your kids are gonna have to learn about anal sex in class what you gonna do about it roo boy ?

Shave your mullet you degenerate bogan.

kinder surprise

>G'day g'day what's goin' on over 'ere
Fucking jibberish I can't understand a word you're saying Bruce start speaking English and while you're at it switch over to the imperial system the correct system of measurement.

haha holy shit I literally shaved it off friday last

pissing SHIT from MY COCK

Where is your guns Bruce ?
What if a burglar breaks into your house are you gonna fend him off with a Kinder Surprise ?

all we have to do is organize as non aussies during an australian election. we make FB accounts but say we're from australia and join australian group and pretend to be aussies and drum support for the "bad" canidate. the aussie government is such a nanny they make an aussie only www that we cant access and they cant leave.

OP is a leaf.

I guarantee it.

>I heard it was a yes and all your kids are gonna have to learn about anal sex in class what you gonna do about it roo boy ?

Get married to my gay dad and fuck 12 year olds. Love won mate and now you've got to watch me blow my gay dad in public.

imaging shitting in a kettle then boiling it lol
stinky gluggy poo poo water hahaahah

plop plop

I've had a gut full of your backwards down under cock shitting ways enough !!!

Shit like a normal person THROUGH THE ASS !!!

Probably an Amerimutt
Fuck off cunt, the aussies have fucking hilarious shiposts unlike the amerimutt/cuckada shitposts

MuttSharts are not welcome here

SHILL ID GENERAL FAGGOTS GET IN HERE

>Get married to my gay dad and fuck 12 year olds. Love won mate and now you've got to watch me blow my gay dad in public.

THIS

This is exactly why we need to purge the Aussies from this board.

Shut your face hole.

implying Australians are our real problem

We all know the real cancer infecting Sup Forums.

haha he thinks white boys can even compete

>The leaf

IGNORE THIS
REAL THREAD HERE

Yes we can our dicks don't have AIDS

>Sup Forums

I for one welcome our Australian overlords

No don't encourage them.