Why is this whole sexual assault witch hunt only focusing on men?

Why is this whole sexual assault witch hunt only focusing on men?
Who hasnt had to deal with a grabby drunk girl in their life?
Should we start meming our stories of unwanted touching from women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjUnC7-PDWI
youtube.com/watch?v=bbBoEpzqAxI
edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/10/27/rose-mcgowan-womens-convention-lc-orig.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage incelposters

Only men can sexually assault, sweaty.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjUnC7-PDWI

Women don't generally have the ability to overpower men or combine their sexual urges with violence. When some old woman slaps my ass it's easy to laugh about.

It is not you tard.

Haha.......... Lad. Not to mention the fact that young guys on the regular go out drinking and wake up next to a fat/ugly girl and regret it. If the roles were reversed the woman would often be claiming rape, where guys are just embarrased at worst. Guys in these situations need to start accusing the ugly woman of rape, 'I was too drunk to consent to this landwhale'.

I was sexually assaulted, and harassed actually as a 19 year old. I worked with a bunch of older ladies in a deli, and they would grab my ass and say sexual shit to me all the time. I was actually cornered by a woman at work once and she was talking to me about all the shit she wanted to do to me. No joke, I was a shy kid and didn’t know how to react to it.

So far I've been able to avoid touching except for one instance of a really drunk bridesmade. I don't count strip clubs because it's their job to start putting their hands all over you so that you'll pay for more.

I don't count the other games as assault, verbal or otherwise. More like desperate and needy considering the other fish in the sea.

Where is that deli exactly? Asking for a friend.

It's a power play for women. Women have always held sex over men's heads for power and as a tool of manipulation. Somehow they bought into this idiotic idea that the world would be a better place if they all acted like degenerate whores, thereby totally debasing their power currency. In order to get it back, they have keyed on "sexual assault" which is nothing more than another word for bad sex or attention from ugly/poor men. So now they think they have the power back because they can say to men, 'ok, you better please me somehow or you might get a nasty surprise later.'

kek

>It's a power play for women. Women have always held sex over men's heads for power and as a tool of manipulation. Somehow they bought into this idiotic idea that the world would be a better place if they all acted like degenerate whores, thereby totally debasing their power currency. In order to get it back, they have keyed on "sexual assault" which is nothing more than another word for bad sex or attention from ugly/poor men. So now they think they have the power back because they can say to men, 'ok, you better please me somehow or you might get a nasty surprise later.'
/thread

My friend wants to know where this deli is too.

It is why this is so intertwined with being 'slut shamed'. I do understand where girls are coming from to an extent, guys are happy to fuck sluts and show little respect. What does the girl get out of the situation? Lower status, being known as a slut? Still it is there choice to be a slut, passing on the blame to guys is sour grapes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbBoEpzqAxI

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/10/27/rose-mcgowan-womens-convention-lc-orig.cnn

Lol now that I’ve matured and more of a man, less shy and shit, looking back I prob woulda only fucked one of the ladies. Only because she was the only one that was a fucking hideous troll. The one who cornered me was a woman in the late sixties with bad emphysema.

havent had my butt or dick grabbed by drunk white chicks in a while. old white women would randomly walk up to me, hold my hand and start talking about bs. black girls just compliment my eyes. why cant white girls handle being around a handsome guy?

I guess we men welcome any and all sexual advances from women

Niiiiiiiiice

i remember this drunk girl grabbing me. and my fist would naturally ball up when she was around because i wanted to hit her. but i guess if i'm a hero ill accept it.

this is the correct answer

The leaf gets it.

>I guess we men welcome any and all sexual advances from women

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with our society. This IS INSTITUTIONAL Sexism.

Yea before I got into my current field I worked with a lot of women and they sexually harassed the male workers 10x more than the men did. But we dealt with it because it's really not that big of a deal having to ignore some roastie making lewd comments.

oh and i have 3 kids.

>3 kids
goats are a good investment

because when a woman or girl tries to fuck you, it's laughably easy to stop them. well, unless you're a soyboy.

a woman or girl who is in good shape still cannot fight off a man who doesn't even work out. it's biology.

>Who hasnt had to deal with a grabby drunk girl in their life?
y-yeah what kind of l-loser never had to deal with t-that

>our stories
oh yes, I have so many stories

stories is exactly what they are

there was a gril that wouldn't fuck off
went on for a few years and she never got over me

she was hot
no doubt 9/10
more than once even asked me to fuck her
I didn't
I didn't want anything to do with her
had an amazing body but on the inside she didn't meet my standards

I guess I am some sort of rare alpha chad

she was the kid of girl that always tanning and nails done and belly button pierced at 14 years old

Will you just go and fuck her already?

shut up we all want to hear about how amazing this chad is

that's hot

Men and women are different, it's not a double standard.
Men will have sex with almost anything and women are more picky.

So, the only time unwanted touching is bad is when the person doing it is big enough to hurt you if you retaliate.

I'll just put that in my bin of irrational arguments.

On Halloween this year I was passed out drunk when I was woke up I started puking on myself and my ex while "taking care of me" apparently molested me a bit. Do I care? Not really, I don't really see what the big deal is to be honest. I don't feel violated.

>Men and women are different
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEXIST BIGOT HATE CRIME

>Men will have sex with almost anything and women are more picky.

The main issue is women being picky after the fact.

I will never fuck her

it is a hard thing to say someone is not good enough for you but she is not good enough for me

and I have not seen her for over 2 years
she went to college or something somewhere
I don't give a fuck

but she is not the only one. I don't know how many girls made it fairly obvious that they want me to fuck
but I am not that easy

Women aren't held responsible for their actions while drunk.

The real issue is with everyone pretending those emotional messes opinions hold any weight in the first place.

You are right, but we have to go with the rules (((they)) established. Alinsky and all.

in school girls would tell me they would go to the dance with me or ask me If I want to go
and I went to a school of less than 200 in the whole school

I never went to a single dance
I didn't want to

I always give off the feels of a bad boy loner and I guess they liked it

stop posting unsolicited photos of the traps from /mlp/

ever sucked a dick?

I punched a guy in the balls

eat shit fag

Prostate punch right when he's about to burst?

I hate gays worse than niggers

I green texted this the other day, but it's pretty common. I had a drunk chick try and kiss me, told her no as I was dating someone else at the time. She tried climbing on me, told her no again, next morning she accused me and my cousin of rape.

Other than the rape accusation none of it was a big deal, but if I were a woman and she a man doing that, the shit storm that would ensue would ruin her life. But because the roles weren't reversed I still almost got fucked over for it.

a girl that sat next to me in class wanted it bad
was always like "omg your arm is like bigger than my leg"

it was high school not going to college
didn't fuck her. totally ignored her

Is it really irrational?

If you have the POWER to stop them but elect not to, are you not giving consent?

Most cases of sexual assault aren't men holding women down and fucking them though. It's the same tame shit that women do to men on a regular basis like making lewd comments, or getting a little touchy. Men are emotionally stable enough to handle shit like that though and brush it off. Women literally run crying to the media over the same things.

it is probably hard for you fedora wearing pot smoking soy boy butt blasters to understand but I actually turn down good looking women

faggot

I aint no fag
if a gay ever made an advancement on me it would be reason for me to get violent

Pretty much this.

>Not to mention the fact that young guys on the regular go out drinking and wake up next to a fat/ugly girl and regret it. If the roles were reversed the woman would often be claiming rape, where guys are just embarrased at worst. Guys in these situations need to start accusing the ugly woman of rape, 'I was too drunk to consent to this landwhale'.

These types of scenarios account for the majority of 'rape cases'. Imagine if guys did the same back.

this

textbook repressed homosexuality right there bub

>witch hunt
Libertardian meme.

was at a gathering of some kind. no alcohol there

3 girls in the garage
overheard them saying something about how I have to have a giant dick

Hell is for ever!

I once turned down a girl that was wrapping herself around me asking for sex because I felt she wasn't attractive enough, she pretended to be really drunk afterwards as an alibi. I believe that you turned down these women, I am just saying you should fuck them.

>muh dik

>you must want to fuck spiders

This reads like slam poetry. Pretty cool, user.

I use to work with this Manager, she'd grabbed me, hugged me and whispered dirty things. But when id try to flirt with her she'd act like I was a stranger. Next time I see her, I'mma just ask if she wants to fuck, subtle though

Is he also a closeted chocolate bar if he doesn't like chocolate?

gay is not ok

HAHAHAHA! I ALREADY DID!!!
An ultra feminist I grew up with posted a #metoo on her Facebook. I reminded her of the time she shoved her tongue down my throat at a bar when she was trashed and I had a girlfriend. Her friends replied with shit like, "you liked it." One of them tried jumping down my ass about stealing her thunder while she was being brave. I just replied, "I can't believe in 2017 there is still a culture of victim blaming."
Then my wife told me to cut it out and I obeyed her. She thought it was funny.

I am so sad I never got to rape a drunk whore, unfortunately I never realized it was my fetish before I got married.

There was this guy moving a shelf and I asked him to put on stripper gear so I can throw dollars at him while he moved.

If you're on here...hey!

Haha good work! Take note lads.

Working in a grocery store senior year our manager would make us stand in front of the check stands if we didn't have customers. She called herself our pimp when we were all lined up like whores on the street. Only when it was male cashiers working though. She would also say some lewd ass stuff when in the break room and wore thongs over her waistline. She was in her 50's.

Reverse the genders in that scenario and you have a fucking law suit.

That's fucked up.

Get your wife blackout drunk and do it. She won't remember anything in the morning and you get your fetish fulfilled.

Men are not little faggots who complain when they get attention for purposely looking good on a night out

this happened another time

a guy told me that a girl was talking about how I probably had a 9 inch dick
she wanted the D
never even talked to her. she was a 4/10 face 6/10 body

If he makes it a point to constantly point out how much he hates chocolate and takes every opportunity to publically distance himself from chocolate even if it means chimping out, then yeah I'm going to say he fucking loves chocolate and is afraid about everyone else finding out.

When I was 15 I was in an arcade and a group of black girls age 13-14 walked past behind me and I felt a hand grab my ass. I thought it was my friend joking but I looked at him and he wasn’t even paying attention to me so I know it was one of the nigresses

I didn’t really care and I’m definitely not psychologically damaged.

>Who hasnt had to deal with a grabby drunk girl in their life?

Y-yeah, t-totally outrageous. Isn't he right, fellow non-virgin guys?

Or, and this is a crazy fucking idea here so bear with me, he just really doesn't like chocolate.

I have no interest in doing it on my wife.

there's nothing really fun or exciting in fucking a comatose stinky drunk whore

You need to report it to police.
No need to suffer in silence OP.

sexual assault = power + privilege

you should identify as toilet paper because you are full of shit and I want to flush and watch as you are destroyed and never see you again

fuck off

This is how I got VD.

this isn't about just hollywood
this isn't about government
this is about (((them))) trying to destroy the entire idea of male/female relations
they want to normalize the idea that any sort of intimate encounter or proposition is sexual assault

the storm is coming Sup Forums
you don't see it yet

If you really want to know, you have to study sexual competition in animals. The way humans engage in sexual competition is by trying to paint the competition as perverted and themselves as virtuous. It's driven by men who are manipulating women into slandering their competition. Behind all politics is the great competition to breed. The best way to breed is to try to make your political opponents seem sexually unappealing, perverted, etc. That's the motivation for male political pundits automatically smearing their opponents with this stuff with no proof.

As for the females smearing men, their motivation is also political. For women, they see their political opponents as men, not dems or republicans.

So you have dem men smearing their political opponents and vice versa.

And then you have women smearing their political opponents (men). The next logical step is for men to smear women.

However, I think at that stage things might actually just get to the point where nobody cares anymore, and you could just have a president be elected who has been convicted of rapes.

Another motivation for the women to smear the men is that they feel like they were not paid adequately from their sexual permissions. They feel short changed, so they are basically reviewing a bakery on Yelp in their minds when they are saying a powerful man used them.

Finally, you have lesbians competing sexually for females with hetero males by smearing them.

The best thing to do would be to call all the smearers, left, right, male, female out as simply wanting all the puss, and using smears to attack their competition. (pic related)

based leaf

Who cares. Only sexual degenerates, vast majority are liberals are getting fucked by this. Men should find one wife and not fuck other women

No, we should just wait until those ass grabbing women try to run for public office THEN meme them. Cause we're conniving little cunts.

>sexual assault = power + privilege
>racism = power + privilege
>only white men have power
>men have privilege
I'm so tired of this blatant twisting of meaning the left is doing to justify their asshole behavior.

Men cannot be victims of sexual assault because women do not have power over men. Same way white people can't be victims of racism.