Grab 'em by the pussy

Grab 'em by the pussy.

Glass houses and all that.

>Says grab em by the pussy in jest
>Literally grabs women’s breasts
Totally the same

My only fear is if woman start coming out against Trump and it turns out he actually did grab them by the pussy.

I don't want this hysteria to take down my guys also you know? Men aren't perfect.

>16+ women come forward to accuse Trump of sexual harassment and assault
>FAKE NEWS
>one woman accuses Franken of sexual harassment
>STRING HIM UP

didn't they already try that? most of them were proven to be fake money grabs

>grab 'em by the wallet

>16 women come forward
With no proof.

>one woman
With a photograph.

>I believe women, but only when they speak out against Hollywood Jews

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE LEFT

>16+ women come forward with no proof
vs
>Pervert kike who calls wearing a diaper on TV "comedy" and has a photo that proves his perversion.

Yeah I wonder why...

Kind of this, this whole hysteria is unfair to say the least, men aren't perfect come on all this shit happened decades ago back when society and culture was less feminized...

I'm a righty but even I can admit this shit is unfair af

>vote for some fat shit who does nothing but play golf all day and twitter

trump was talking about girls at the clubs he would go to and the girls that end up in his orbit are definitely looking to fuck and trump was bold with those girls. no beating around the bush.

franken and this tweeden chick were forced to be together for USO shows and franken used that forced proximity to make countless unwanted sexual advances. the picture doesnt lie. he was tormenting her.

I believe women that have evidence

And the other option was a marxist-communist funded by rich shit skins are you retarded?

She was wearing a flak jacket. She literally had layers of Kevlar on. It was a joke.

>Hollywood whores let powerful men do what they want while awake and fully aware
>skeevy hook nosed kike (((comic))) grabs sleeping woman's fun bags
>BLUMPFT BTFO!!

>you only had two options

>Says grab em by the pussy in jest

You are delusional. Nobody, including Trump, ever claimed that that tape was in jest in any way. The only argument was whether or not he was saying that women "consent" to being grabbed if you are a celebrity.

Me too, fellow Nascar enthusiast.
Wealthy men joking about how easy it is to gain consent= Tossed/retracted lawsuits from obviously financially motivated roasties= Sexual assault allegations with pictures for proofs= Admission of sexual assault and settling rape charges
Clearly double standards at play!!!

Your honor, technically I didn't grab her breasts, I grabbed her shirt which covered her breasts!

She had a bullet proof kevlar vest on. He didn't grab anything. It was a joke.

Trump clearly made a deal with the kikes to dial back on the diversity nonsense quit being a retarded hillbilly and get with the program unless you plan on taking on the establishment yourself

Locker room talk

Oh gee it's almost like an actual photo carries more credibility than the unproven accusations of a bunch of DNC employees.

Duh?

If a woman accused a man of knocking over trash can and eating garbage, well extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If she accuses a dog of doing it...

I'd rather have anti-muslim immigration reform kikes than marxist shitskin loving kikes. So yes 2 choices and one was clearly better than the other.

He put his fingers on a thick bullet proof vest. Those things are inches thick. It's not a shirt. It's layers of armor. He was making a joke while touching smelly old thick army equipment.

He didn't even ask her parents before he diddled her, should have called Moore for some tips

Literally three days after the tape was released. Even normies could tell this was a media coordinated hit job.

Trump never said he did it either he was just making a comment on the state of being a celebrity in america, if you are rich you can do it and they let you, he never said "I" do it.

Worthless meme flag lol

I don't believe any of them desu. Hollywood has always blacklisted women for doing the exact same thing. It's weird that the media started reporting on the accusations now. I genuinely believe they've fabricated most of the allegations so they can start doing the same thing to political enemies and people like you can make the exact same argument you just made.

As normal, without proof it didn't happen, no matter who's being blamed. Franken's accusation has proof, Trump or Moore's do not.

>low IQ
Let me mansplain something to you. If there was anything on Trump then they’d have found it and used it. That’s why they literally made shit up.

how thick does a piece of clothing have to be to turn groping into a joke?
1/8 inch?
1/4 inch?

I have always voted Republican and am all for conservatism, lower taxes, fighting illegal immigration and all that jazz. But even if I agree with the policies, this man is an utter fucking embarassment, holy shit

>1/4 inch
why are your grope victims wearing shammys?

Libs ignore this fact

they like a good joke

I agree with you but couldn't the same thing be said about the Clintons?

fuck you nigger

>Frankenstien

The Orange Retard can't even spell 'Frankenstein' properly. And this illiterate slob is in charge of the nuclear launch codes. How could this happen?

Exactly.
Blownald should stfu about sexual harassment, how dares he even mention it, Sen. Franken is a little innocent angel compared to Drumpf in this regard.

The virgin tit hoverhand while asleep vs the chad ovulation inducing pussy grab

this is why I make people read me out the whole quote if they want to debate it or berate me for liking the guy lol.

I know you are a shill but I want to make your life difficult and force you to work harder.
>The Orange Retard can't even spell 'Frankenstein' properly. And this illiterate slob is in charge of the nuclear launch codes. How could this happen?

presidents are chosen well in advance by the jesuits and freemasons. Nukes are a hoax.

>Blownald should stfu about sexual harassment, how dares he even mention it, Sen. Franken is a little innocent angel compared to Drumpf in this regard.

Both are guilty by being associated with the american political system

You niggas sure are trying to astroturf lately.

Kikestein was a kike. Donald Trump is a white American. If you need any further explanation, you deserve aids.

B-but leftists nigger basketball players who supported Hillary said that men are NEVER coarse in locker rooms!

I
M
P
E
A
C
H

Your ID looks like "soylent" and you concern troll, appearing to eat your own.
Kek!

You mean the clintons that comtrol the dnc and the msm narrative are in the same position as trump who is being shit on simultaneously by both parties and the msm?
Not likely family.

>muh ad hominem 1
obviously not illiterate.

>muh Ad hominem 2
proofs?

I don't typically believe people about sexual assault unless they press charges and file a police report. Accusations are not enough.

lmao liberals don't understand consent.

What if statute of limitations has passed, are they barred from ever mentioning it?

>Consensually grabbing pussy = grabbing a woman's tits while she's sleeping
>t.Muhammad

Every day I remind myself he was way better than the alternative.

You had your chance and waited too long. Conversely if it took you 20 years to decide it was rape the legitimacy of your accusations is suspect.

He was saying if you're rich you can do whatever you want with women and use grab them by the pussy as hyperbole. He didn't say he actually did grab them just he could because he's rich which is true.

>Leslie Stahl tape?
Oh fuck. I called it last night. He's got some shit on Frankenstein.

We need to take Trump up on this challenge and see to it that action is taken in the Senate against Al Franken

Call senate heads to expel this rat fuck Al Franken from the senate!

Someone make a general with contact info for senate heads to call demanding the expulsion of Al Franken

>Grab 'em by the pussy.
LET YOU grab 'em by the pussy.
LET YOU

I hope you get glassed.

>most of them were proven to be fake money grabs

no they weren't. they just got ignored because Trump won anyway and we didn't #BelieveWomen yet.

Why is it always guys who act all moral that do shit like this

it should be known as the "jimmy swaggart syndrome".

here's old righteous jimmy crying about his lost millions in future income after the story came out about his whoring around while preaching his ass off.

Fales equivalents
The Clintons used their influence and power to cover up their criminal activity.
I can tell the difference between the libtard that’s a true believer (they’re low IQ) and the criminal libtards that have hitched their wagon to the clintons. Can you?

>I need at least 17 women to accuse a republican before I believe the accusations

He says he might not be able to help himself with a women he has never met and needs tic-tacs lol

>He was just going through the motions of groping her breasts, he didn't actually make skin to skin contact so it's okay

>grabbing consenting gold diggers is illegal
Since when?

When youre rich they let you do it

>who act all moral
Because they're acting, numbnuts. They're virtue signaling, bargaining, trying to convince you that they're moral.
What need is there if their actions show it? Do you need to insist and try to persuade people if you already know it true?

Where did the 16 women go after he won the election? Where did the Allred press conference go?

There is no glass house if you don't hold yourself to the standard of feminism. Franken made himself out to be a leftist icon, but he did not live up that image. He's fair game.

>what are motives.

Why would a victim invite Trump over to her restaurant to get free promotion during the year of the election?

Why do some of them keep dropping and retrying cases over and over? And ofcourse, dropping it again the day before the election?