CBTS #396 All Sauce and No Memes Makes Jack a Dull user Edition

_1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
rt.com/document/5a0ef1defc7e93da6c8b4567/amp/410174-aircraft-helicopter-crash-buckinghamshire
youtube.com/watch?v=uUHI3bZjmL4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931538234169069568
mrc.org/commentary/soros-spends-over-48-million-funding-media-organizations
gizmodo.com/arianna-huffington-ignored-sexual-misconduct-at-the-huf-1820389889
techcrunch.com/2017/02/21/inside-ubers-all-hands-meeting-following-sexual-harassment-allegations/
youtu.be/hJzQphRNRXk
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/11/16/keystone-pipeline-spills-210000-gallons-of-oil-on-eve-of-key-permitting-decision/?utm_term=.aac515abb4f0
imgflip.com/memegenerator
rt.com/uk/410174-aircraft-helicopter-crash-buckinghamshire/
45.wh.gov/MS13Crackdown
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 15 NEW
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein Lots of memes White Rabbit memes V2 SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228

#300 #302 #301 #303 #304 #305 #306 #307 #308 #309 #310 #311 #312 #313 #314 #315 #316 #317 #318 #319 #320 #321 #322 #323 #324 #325 #326 #327 #328 #329 #330 #331 #332 #333 #334 #335 #336 #337 #338 #339 #340 #341 #342 #343 #344 #345 #346 #347 #348 #349 #350 #351 #352 #353 #354 #355 #356 #357 #358 #359 #360 #361 #362 #363 #364 #365 #366 #367 #368 #369 #370 #371 #372 #372 #373 #374 #375 #376 #377 #378 #379 #379
#380 #380 #381 #382 #383 #384 #385 #386 #387 #388 #389
#390 #391 #392 #393 #394 #395 #396 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

When will this larping end?

Thank you again, Mr. Baker for this bread.
May it be filled with knowledge and truth.

BREAKING NEWS: Several feared dead as helicopter and plane collide in mid-air over Rothschild family's Buckinghamshire manor house

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

Thank you, baker.

rt.com/document/5a0ef1defc7e93da6c8b4567/amp/410174-aircraft-helicopter-crash-buckinghamshire

Midair collision over Rothschild estate.
/++ ?

Haven't been following, anyone have a quick rundown?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaarp

QRD of whats going on in the background at the moment generally.

Newbie friendly

Wonder if Q can still hear LdR breathing?

Just in - Midair collision over Rothschild estate in UK

I'M NOT A ROBOT

It won't. GLP is here and it won't go away. :(
They're showing up in completely unrelated threads, even just talking about Tesla brought some old bat wringing her hands over the logo comparing it to Baphomet.
These boards are quickly becoming no fun, it's too hard to have any discourse at all without being called a fucking shill.

They tried to run, they were warned.

Goota love all the LdR hate - you know shes is not a blood Rothschild? She only married into the name and I don't think they like her.

Hopeful that there was some Rothies in the helo!

Ooops...did not see a new thread was started..so once again ;-))

"We're gonna need access to your basement.. just as a precautionary measure. Standard procedure."

Its terrible when you get over excited and have to stand funny like that. He must have had a pencil you could hang a coat on

how old is this

Thanks for that powerful intel.

if she married into the family, she had the bloodline. they all inter-marry to keep that bloodline pure and going from gen to gen.

bake next bread plz.

She must have one of the bloodlines otherwise they won't let her marry.

Ummmm guys

Seems to be recent enough I scraped it from inifitychan earlier

she only married into the R family bec. she was of their bloodline

Yeah terrible ;-(

fuck off whit your fucking mason shit!

Happening

Rodger - I will do next but im off again after that

Ok. A breath of fresh air.. not 5 minutes after I post about despair and thinking that we were being strung along.. a plane crashes into a helicopter above the Rothchild mansion.

It's a sign...

"Where's my mommy?"

>
>fuck off whit your fucking mason shit!
yeah im real tired of seeing the black sun shit too

Stay strong!

Q!! Please tell us, can you still hear her breathing?

Yes, she is very uncomftable..damn creeps!

NO! Please tell us you CAN'T hear her breathing!
LOL!

The war just escalated.
Think the R's got the message?
Pray anons, we've got to win this one.

I am afraid LdR is DC based
> fingers crossed it was tony blairs plane and Jacob R's Heli

There is no other choice!!

What is a helicopter?
Why does it fly?
Why is this relevant?
What can make a helicopter not fly?
Where is a good place for it to not fly?
Why is this relevant?

Q.

ANSWER
ANSWER
ANSWER

I found out what KEYSTONE could be.

It's from Vault 7: CIA malware.
Check around 1:20 in tis vid
youtube.com/watch?v=uUHI3bZjmL4

I hope they all burn slowly, while dragging their entrails along through the thorns of all their fucking rose buses.

It'd be a shame if they had to search the grounds there...

Creepy Joe just doing his thing

This. Even if there are no Redshields involved in the crash, this gives people who would otherwise never gain access to this property plenty of opportunity. On the other hand, this is an opportunity for bad actors who think the Rs are too much of a liability to get in and start burning whatever's there, if anything is there at all.

Bear in mind the Rs have other properties/places to stash records/documents/etc., and we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves on this as is. Focus on tasks at hand and wait patiently for more information.

>What is a helicopter?
A phenomenal waste of resources.

YES! I bet that's it!

Happening

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931538234169069568

WSJ reporting subpoenas for documents involving 12 trump people

I thought mueller was our guy

want to meme? Can you use this?
Huffpo is shit lording like crazy today. Impeach trump, trumps tweet about Franken is a fail,blah blah...
How about some ammo?
Hufpo got $$$ from scrotum face.
mrc.org/commentary/soros-spends-over-48-million-funding-media-organizations

gizmodo.com/arianna-huffington-ignored-sexual-misconduct-at-the-huf-1820389889

Wow she's on the board of a company that has had major sex harassment problems.

techcrunch.com/2017/02/21/inside-ubers-all-hands-meeting-following-sexual-harassment-allegations/

Oh yeah. This is just the tip of THIS iceberg. Probably just a way of saying "Hey.. fuck you guys." lol

yeah..it`s just their thing. We should just mind our own business!

So much for that wet dream!

Wonder if she went for a visit? LOL

>WSJ reporting subpoenas for documents involving 12 trump people
>I thought mueller was our guy
he has to appear he is not /ourguy/ while being /ourguy/

The roths want people to have empathy for them before the storm. Makes it harder to belive the fond pedophilia

The article I read said both aircraft took off from a nearby airport, so not necessarily involving anyone from the estate. (I'd assume the estate has its own helipad, and maybe a landing strip for small planes.) But it means crash investigators will be blocking roads and swarming around the area for a while.

this is still really good news. ms13 is entirely connected to our own deep states child trafficking and drug smuggling business. if a couple hundred of their soldiers are being arrested, we know goddamn well who its eventually going to go back to...

"... and many other gangs"

Right!?!

Is that not his own kid, Ashley? So creepy..

Even creepier especially because in that one video where he tells that politicians daughter "Ask Ashley, about the tape."

youtu.be/hJzQphRNRXk

covered tracks well... had to appear objectively impartial

Let us also hope that one of the most powerful men in Washington D.C., James Alefantis Rothschild, owner of Comet Ping Pong, in a block where there are underground tunnels, also is hearing the message

Atleast 4 dead?

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931538234169069568

Nice numbers BTW!

Yeah, Mr. T is talking SHIT! Lol! He even shows last year when they were talking about how MS-13 was actually EXPANDING. Lol. (Acting like they 'couldn't do anything about it'

Lol!

NICE FIND!!

Maybe DECEPTION is still in play.

Exactly! So the money has been shut down, the solders who do the dirty work are being taken down... see the process.

i think we should call him something more powerful than "creepy." he needs a better tag . . . "creepy joe" has been used for so long normies have accepted it as "that's just what he does/harmless".
he needs a strong tag going forward.
think weinstein, predator, pervert, pedo . . .?

checked

Remember Q asking about Keystone?

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/11/16/keystone-pipeline-spills-210000-gallons-of-oil-on-eve-of-key-permitting-decision/?utm_term=.aac515abb4f0

I'm not even sure he knows whose guy he is.

>
>Atleast 4 dead?
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
wow, its happening...Rothchilds ded????

need to be made into memes
easy to do, you dont need photoshop:
imgflip.com/memegenerator

Isn't it funny how quickly these things are reported when they involve Trump people -- even before the names or details are known. Just "documents involving" is enough to run with the story. But for sealed indictments that have been sitting there for a couple weeks or more, they just can't find a leaker anywhere.

would they find human bones like they did on Queen E's estate awhile back?

Huh, I saw that announced but they'd not made the Rothschild connection yet. Spoopy coincidence? I think not

Trips
MS13 deep state foot soldiers
Kek wills it

Difficult to be more creepy than him.
I have no idea, who the girl is.

MegaAnon said Keystone was part of Vault 7 a long time ago. Thought we all knew this.

Remember Q's warning to LdR? Possibly Lynn de Rothschild? Well check this out..just moments ago:

rt.com/uk/410174-aircraft-helicopter-crash-buckinghamshire/

Initial reports suggested the wreckage from both aircraft fell in the grounds of the former Rothschild family house of Waddesdon Manor in Buckinghamshire. A spokeswoman for the National Trust owned property said the wreckage did not fall on its grounds.

lol he's only issuing subpoenas for documents now? Must be one hell of an investigation into Trump if he's only getting to that several months in...

There are probably going to be hits from Mueller on both sides of the fence.

I agree but #creepyjoe has taken off already. I'd say #PedoJoe - the fact that he touches kids makes the word 'creepy' way too mild to be accurate

PedoJoe all one word, #pedojoe

Just Biden my time

sick Joe Biden

why do his adult victims laugh instead of kicking him in the balls?

Keyword in this report, "FORMER"

THIS!!!

Trump is the storm.

Probably not. The place is currently owned by the National Trust. But it's terribly suspicious.

Those who are focused on indictments are missing the bigger picture. The pressures applied have already started a number of folks into getting suicided, retired, or having accidents . . . like poorly-planned trust falls and mid-air collisions. Assassination is at play as the factions desperately hammer at each other. Follow the body-count as much as you follow the money and the human trafficking. You might find some intriguing patterns emerging.

Q pretty much said MS13 is a CIA front. CIA helped set them up in El Salvador to destabilise the regime. It wouldn't suprise me if they were running drugs for them like they always have.

More
Together, we're going to restore safety to our streets and peace to our communities, and we're going to destroy the vile criminal cartel, #MS13, and many other gangs...

'Hundreds arrested in MS-13 crackdown'
45.wh.gov/MS13Crackdown

It's a WARNING and a MESSAGE -- we're coming for you.

Where have we seen this (VPU-2)... Possible Energy Weapon..with precise EMP...

Could have been some "divine or alien" intervention that helped create this outcome. A little MK Ultra trigger causing the pilots to collide. Interesting though.

Holy shit.

210,000 gallons of oil!?!? That's 403 years worth of gas at my very conservative 10 gallons/week usage (figuring 100% refinement, which isn't quite possible, but..)

In these situations, people usually laugh in a subconscious attempt to reduce stress and calm down, however, it often works otherwise. Nervous laughter is often considered fake laughter and even heightens the awkwardness of the situation.