Why is it called "Black" Friday?

Why is it called "Black" Friday?

because blacks invade stores and steal everything

Something about a massacre or death or something if I remember. Who knows or cares though.

Because it happens at night

That chicks asian. Try again leaf.

Retailers operate 'in the red' up until then.

Black Friday is the day they make enough money to go 'in the black'.

Accounting term
Black is good
Red is bad

When people get get a good deal they'll say something like "man that was a steal". Blacks =steal shit hence Black Friday . Yw in advance.

Is it this weekend?

cant wait for the american news where someone has been shot because of nike shoes or an xbox. every year.

Yeah. It doesn't happen here because we never get any actually good deals.

No its next Friday. The day after Thanksgiving

One day of the year whites get to act like blacks.

People will make others black and blue during that day.

because only niggers shop in retail

cyber monday is for whites

Because people act as niggerish as possible on that particular day just to buy as much cheap crap as possible to please their Jewish masters.

It's true in romance too brutha. Black good, white bad. White women have realized and it's too late for jive turkey whitebois to know what hit em.

AY YOOOOOO
*menthol cigarette dangles from bloated lip*

Sadly America has toned down the violence on black Friday. The lines and system is more organized so it's no longer the free for all it once was.

Back in the day injury and death would occur on Black Friday and now it's basically non existent. I miss old black Friday. I would get comfy on my bed and watch news to wait for live coverage of the riots. Now I gotta go to parking lots to see people fight for parking and almost get into fights.

Basically white Europeans didn't know how to really shop until the Moores (who were blacks from Egypt) came and taught them how to shop properly. So the best shopping day is named in their honor.

people act like savages over this shit

Shudup an' gibs me dat!

God. People like that deserve to die. Completely and unironically. That's the real proof that the Jews are behind everything. If the muslim terrorists were fully sincere about attacking the west they would just show up to black friday with a bunch of guns. But the muslims conveniently never show up anywhere that could possibly hurt the profit margins of the (((1%))).

That reminds me of when i opened on BF back in walmart. They kept forcing in the door causing it to snap. Then they poured in jumping and pushing over one another. We had to scatter shopping carts all over the store so they wouldn't pile up at the entrance demanding carts.

Longest 6 hours of my life.

Yeah maybe in US you amerimutt

National holiday where otherwise civilized people act like niggers.

Because after thanksgiving everyone starts to do their Christmas shopping so retail stores call it 'Black Friday' because it's busy but then they turned it into an event made it worse and now everyone hates it

The earliest known use of "Black Friday" to refer to the day after Thanksgiving occurs in the journal, Factory Management and Maintenance, for November 1951, and again in 1952. Here it referred to the practice of workers calling in sick on the day after Thanksgiving, in order to have a four-day weekend. However, this use does not appear to have caught on. Around the same time, the terms "Black Friday" and "Black Saturday" came to be used by the police in Philadelphia and Rochester to describe the crowds and traffic congestion accompanying the start of the Christmas shopping season. In 1961, the city and merchants of Philadelphia attempted to improve conditions, and a public relations expert recommended rebranding the days, "Big Friday" and "Big Saturday"; but these terms were quickly forgotten.[8][9][76][77]

As the phrase gained national attention in the early 1980s, merchants objecting to the use of a derisive term to refer to one of the most important shopping days of the year suggested an alternative derivation: that retailers traditionally operated at a financial loss for most of the year (January through November) and made their profit during the holiday season, beginning on the day after Thanksgiving.[8] When this would be recorded in the financial records, once-common accounting practices would use red ink to show negative amounts and black ink to show positive amounts. Black Friday, under this theory, is the beginning of the period when retailers would no longer be "in the red", instead taking in the year's profits.[8][78][79] The earliest known published reference to this explanation occurs in The Philadelphia Inquirer for November 28, 1981.[80]

I went once. No desire to go again. You only get good deals if you literally camp outside the store a day or two in advance.

It's supposed to be the day stores typically start making profit and be, "in the black," in their ledgers as opposed to, "in the red." Hence they offer sales.

>day or two in advance.
We have mother fucking beaners here who camp at least a week in advance. Full pro tent and everything.

Because people act black on Black Friday.

Its similar to the movie "The Purge".

kek

Like honestly. If some snackbar went and drove the truck of peace through a black friday crowd I wouldn't even be outraged. Instead they have to run over innocent children.

It's ridiculous. Aside from the fact that it's degenerate to prefer to wait in line at Best Buy instead of enjoying the fellowship of friends and family at Thanksgiving the amount of money you'd make in wages greatly outpaces your expected savings.

It's one of those "this is why you're poor" moments.

After spending a few black Fridays working retail i talked to those people. Apparently they are from legit Mexico born and raised. They come here to mass buy things and take it back to Mexico to sell it for a massive profit. The thing that annoyed me to no end was that these fucking parasites would open the pacages and leave the boxes behind. Often making giant messes. Because they can't legally take unopened items across the border without paying some tax.

Leaches in every sense.

This. I was born at the end of an age when everything was closed for the holidays. If you forgot to pick something up and had to run to the store for milk or some shit on Christmas Eve you would be the only person out and about. And now it's just fucking pathetic. Just fucking pathetic. Please just end this shitty "culture" with nukes.

Because people would be upset if they called it nigger Friday

it's the one day a year whites can openly behave like niggers

I remember those days. I miss them.

>in the past
>driving home on Christmas eve.
>All is calm, all is quiet.
>fast forward to the last 10 years
>driving home on Christmas eve.
>heavy traffic. Everybody driving like an asshole.
>24 hour convenience stores and 24 hour drug stores are packed to the gills with literal last second shoppers.
>lineup around the block at McFat drive-thru
>God rest ye merry gentlemen playing on the radio.
>sickening feeling in stomach remembering back when people used to be human.
Wat do teddy? Wat do?

fourth friday in November, ie next week.
few Bong supermarkets refused to join in last couple of years because ProleRrriots in the aisles, cant claim this was solely a Black phenomena tho. And online is 'join us for our 36 day long BF specials!' n similar BS. AMZ is prob the only one with anything worthwhile.
>Cheap Harddrives plz - Thank You Jeff

You should not call it "black friday", call it "friday of color"

Menthol ciggies are a hallmark of a nigger in the US? I love my B&H's.

Walmart genocide, when?

Ugh that made me feel sad feels.

FUCK this country i hope Yellowstone buries us under so much ash we are never studied in archeology classes lest we infect them with our shitty nigger culture

>*Complains about things being closed on Christmas*
>I just don't understand why little Johnny has to work on Christmas!
>*goes out to get McShits on Christmas*
>It's just absolutely outrageous.
>*gets into fight so police have to be called*
>Holidays should be a time of peace for everybody.

You don't really get the sense that anyone gives a shit over here though, at least not here in the South-East.

Just buy more virtual loot boxes. That will increase your happiness.

>just spend some more money goyim that solves everything
Fuck individualists i hope they all get heart attacks and die from mcgoldbergs and coca kike

Anyone think we will get some Black Friday streams?

of course. BRING ON THE HATE FUEL
1 MORE WEEK

Who are you quoting?

Yes, especially Newports.

the funny part is that the "sales" on Black Friday usually aren't even real. They mark up the price weeks before, then drop it again back to normal on BF.

It's the one day each year white people are allowed to loot like niggers.

Cyber Monday is supposed be getting bigger and more recognized now every year. I predict that white people will just use that instead of black friday where welfare queens will scratch you with their 2 inch nails so they can get a tv

fpbp

Because Orange Wednesday was taken? That might only make sense in the uk.

>Black Friday
>it’s thursday and turkey day is brown yellow and orange