Why are Germans so much better than everyone in everything?

Why are Germans so much better than everyone in everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonization_of_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like winning wars. Oh, wait....

Weaponized Autismc won't accept anything less

The Swiss are better, honestly.

Why you ain't won a war tho?

>The Swiss
Mountain Germans*

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP

Wars?
Colonizing?
Making tanks that are actually functional?

were, now they are muslims...merkel.

Germanic autism coupled with guns, banks and looted gold. What's not to like?

Not anymore! I lived in germany for two years and nearly ALL the men are pussy faggots. I asked myself "How is this possible there are NO manly men in germany?" And then it occurred to me that during WWII the only men that survived the war were the pussy faggots that weren't strong enough to fight All the REAL men died in the war leaving only wimps to breed the next generation of germans. In summary, WWII killed all the strong germans and left the lowest weakest german to carry on the german gene. So sad....

You're not the German i'm talking to on Sup Forums, are you?

Autism. Properly harnessed autism has immense potential.

All their real men were killed off when the combined forces of the entire world had to unite to defeat them.

They're just a bunch of soyboys now.

>american education

>when the combined forces of the entire world had to unite to defeat them.
this
some of the strong which survived the soviet camps came back later but they were a minority

yeah, you are especially better than everyone in destroying your own country and replacing your effeminate men with niggers

Discipline, politeness, punctuality, efficiency are a few traits that males us better, pal

All the real men constantly killed each other for last few millenia, but soyboys are very recent thing. Problems are (((conditioning))) and far too comfortable life, but it seems that both will end soon.

Literally just classical music (which is a cultural trait that's probably dead at this point) and engineering.

>Literally just classical music
what is philosophy, science, architecture, litaerature and others

Maybe 1% of german prisoners of war ever left Russia alive. The rest were shot or worked to death in the gulag. Stupid Hitler NEVER should have invaded Russia. Worst decision EVER! Stupid Hitler!!!!!

>Colonizing?
When?

>and engineering.
Even this is a meme.

Pure K-selected.

They are really good at destroying europe.

Why are burgers, russshitters, huemonkeys, and fucking dutch talking about german achievements?

Wtf is going on?

Saying smth along the lines of "I like refugees/EU" or "Swiss/Poland sucks" gets you the easiest yous as a german

All things done by germans hundreds of years ago. Today...germans have been destroyed by millions of turks, muslims, african niggers and two world wars. The german of today is only half as good as the german of hundred years ago!

The one thing Germans are good at is marketing themselves. In that they outclass even the jews.

shut the fuck up "UR GAY"

shut the fuck up 56%

>Stupid Hitler NEVER should have invaded Russia. Worst decision EVER!
Why did Stain fled Moscow then?

STOP arguing with these fucking subhumans

Germans are the greatest people to ever exist and once we vanish nothing on this planet will ever matter again.

If there ever was a master race it was the anglo saxon, not the german. 50 percent of all relevant technology today came from the uk. Not to mention the uk had the largest empire in history, created the most widely spoken language, built the best countries to live in etc.

No one destroys a continent like the krauts

spoken like a true 56%er

half hamburger half cotton picker

>Today...germans have been destroyed by millions of turks, muslims, african niggers and two world wars. The german of today is only half as good as the german of hundred years ago!

Today...Americans have been destroyed by muslims, african niggers and degeneracy. The Americanof today is only half as good as the American of hundred years ago!

>No one destroys a continent like the krauts
that we are also the best in

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonization_of_Africa

Their culture was superior to the rest of the world. I will give you that much.

Spoken like a true kike. Swiss people are the biggest pussies in europe. At least the swedes had balls at some point in history.

>skinny lanklet walks up to a group of body builders and starts punching them
>gets the shit beat out of him
>"heh took a whole group of body builders to take me down"

> everything he does
> breathes
> eats
> reads
> probably even the toilet paper he uses
> was invented by germans

kill yourself you ungrateful worms

wew

germans are subhumans

it wasnt

I would prefer them ruling than you.
At least humanity would prosper on works of high culture and incredible engineering/science on their hands.

Burguers ruined everything. Should have owned the entire american continent for you, and part of Oceania and stopped there, you faggots.

germans are subhumans you german subhuman

Except common sense, and winning wars

no you, literal we wuz romanz

Like making reliable cars? No wait, nevermind.
Maybe being honest with government about emissions- actually scratch that too.

germans are subhumans

pic realted are your soldiers

Lol. You are just working monkeys like japs. Not the best place for smart people.

Geography. Prussians were stuck between the french, the russians, the austrians, and the swedes. Need to have a culture oriented to martial standards or your army will perish too. Though, conversely, the poles had the exact same problems, and sunk to the bottom because of it.

When...

This is true sadly. The world has gone to shit

don't talk to me you fucking dumb bigmac go try out your 9mm on yourself to see if it works with your amerikkan intellect

Germans are GODS. German is the language of GODS. The NORDIC soul is the GERMAN soul.

i could literally buy all of your country with the average wealth of 100-200 swiss people and you are still here talking like you matter on the global scale

don't write here again you poorfaggot plebeian "UR GAYAN"

>anglo saxon
werent the anglo-saxons just germans who migrated to britian?

also just ignore viennna being the cultural center of europe for thousands of years.

also just ignore that pretty much all tech created after WWII was created by germans.

Im pretty sure you bullshitting as far "relevant" tech in the last 50 years but im not about to dissect the origin of every piece of tech.

>American Tier banter

%

>Why are germans so much better than everyone in everything?

>Why are the British so much better than everyone in everything?

fixed

>choosing the Wolves/dogs ( the nigger of canine)
>Not foxes, the monogamous couple
What a degenerate bitch you are.

they were just breeding like rats

>You are just working monkeys like japs.
At least we don't starve, freeze to death or die from bad vodka Ivan

I am saying that I believe their culture was superior, and that is why they achieve so much. Their works of art, of culture, of literature, philosophy, engineering, etc. Looked like what humanity should look as a whole. I'm agreeing with you, you retarded faggot.

Yeah, so who did it better than the germans then? You may hate yourself, but there is not much competition to Germany at it's peak, and even after losing ww2, they got their hands on the wheel of Europe again. Can't deny their incredible potency as a people. But that is being killed now, so there is that.

germans are either godless subhumans or false christians

germans are subhumans

Diversity is your str

We don't know yet, many Anglo scientists are working on this problem though.

>Why are the British so much better than everyone in everything?

>1400-1950
i wonder why they picked that time range
subhuman

nothing yells "i'm an overpaid butler for some chink billionaire" louder than bragging about shekels online

> nation of children that can't handle their pocket money

lololoolol

> scientific brainlet

> meme flag thinks i will consider him as an ally

i'll go 1 vs 1000000 because 1 german is worth 1 trillion subhumans

cus we are quality and you are quantity, protoss vs zergs, atomic bomb vs fire crackers

how much more can he melt before he becomes a piece of blank white paper?

You need to add our score to the German one.
Gott strafe England!

Italians are better than other humans, not germans.

Back to your shithole you albanian starving subhuman.

germans are subhumans

Greeks are better than other humans.

>werent the anglo-saxons just germans who migrated to britian?
yes
>also just ignore viennna being the cultural center of europe for thousands of years.
>also just ignore that pretty much all tech created after WWII was created by germans.
thx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

This triggers anti-Wehraboos

If Germans are subhumans, I guess what does this mean for the people on the rest of the world, non-euros or non-achievers...

Germans are incredible, not the ones today, they are pathetic, but Germany history, German achievements and the German craft... Don't think I'm talking about individual RACIAL SUPREMACY, I'm talking about HIGH CULTURE and NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS. The krauts did reach great heights.

>be richtofen
>never fly over french controlled territory
>finally do it
>get shot
>die

>be fonck
>destroy shitloads of planes over german controlled territory
>it doesn't count as he can't prove the point

TL;dr : fonck > the red cuck

Germans seem to be the best at everything. I've interacted with various foreigners over business and there is a marked difference between Germans and other Caucasians. It could be due to environmental differences though. Americans, Italians and the British were all friendly but the Germans seemed to know their shit really well when it came to manufacturing. My employees here probably are more loyal to them than me. They highly reward good work but are not brutal when something goes wrong. Germans and Koreans specifically would be met with an open carpet in industrial areas here.

>you lost the war xDDD
you guys are like those kids on CoD who go hysterical when they finally kill that one good player who has been killing them 20 times in one round

when you need 3 superpowers who control 60% of the world to beat one country who controls perhaps 3% of the world, that one country is clearly superior at warfare.

>> nation of children that can't handle their pocket money
that would be you swiss subhumans

>Collapse the greatest European empires
>Prevent the unification of Europe
>Cause the deaths of millions of Europeans
>Flood Europe with Islam

Great job, bud.

not so in getting raped by brownies, you can't beat the swedish

>and still lost
Hmmm

Greeks are better than other humans.

"Find the turk" got easy

Käften svennecuck!

>butthurt Kraut niggers

germans are subhumans and lost both world wars

I'm not your ally, nor do I want to be, you are just a retard who achieved nothing, your retard flag on this retarded board is meaningless. You are not historic Germany, you are just a fat mongoloid who hates himself and want to be raped to death by enrichment.

>If Germans are subhumans
stopped reading
they are subhumans by their own definition

Italians are better than other humans.

Fuck off to Sup Forums, you Albanian subhuman.

The Luftwaffe counted almost everything as kills including disabling aircraft

This triggers the wehraboo

germans are subhumans

you just dont live here to understand this

All germanics are subhuman.

BASED