imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 17
>Albukamal; SAA/allies liberate Hamdan Airbase, leaving ISIS trapped in city with no supply line
>With airbase liberated, SAA impose fire control over main road leading to Albukamal, likely to cross Euphrates soon
>Iraq announces full liberation of Al-Rawa in Al-Anbar after a short op against ISIS
>Hama; Qasr ‘Ali and Sarha Al-Shmaliyah captured by SAA after they launch assault from 2 axes
>Russian draft of Syria gas probe extension fails at UNSC
>E. Damas; SAA launch missiles/artillery at suburbs of Jobar/Ayn Tarma, inflicting heavy damage on Faylaq Al-Rahman/HTS positions
>Erdogan accuses Washington of sponsoring ISIS as well as failing to fulfill promise to withdraw Kurdish forces from region
>SAA fend off Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham’s infiltration attempt at Regiment 46 base last night
>Peskov; Russia, Turkey and Iran will discuss all aspects of Syrian reconciliation during upcoming meeting in Sochi
>Lebanese FM tells Ru govt Hariri’s excuses invalid because he knew Leb was going to maintain ties with Syria/Hezbollah
>Leb FM said that there is currently anti-Lebanon campaign aimed at "intimidating" his country and forcing it to give up joint gas project with Ru
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cf4y2vfi0jo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabean_Revolt
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/931542080702337025
youtube.com/watch?v=nI5xN8RIPNI
muraselon.com/en/2017/11/syrian-army-liberates-hawija-kate-island-captures-250-isis-pictures/
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
rt.com/news/410154-lebanon-intimidation-attempts-gas-deal/
wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=35.377574&lon=37.460804&z=13&m=b&show=/34212708/Rashjān
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/931553744554258437
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/931551332812587009
wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=35.423189&lon=37.048302&z=13&m=b&show=/20495185/Qasr-Ali
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=cf4y2vfi0jo

lol nice one op wael 100% based

>News updates and important posts

Too many greek bros here.
So what cities i should visit except obvious Athens, Sparta and Thessaloniki?

Xth for X

I want dead jews.

u mad?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabean_Revolt

>survived only to get genocided by the BLACK Romans
wew

you guys were taken by BLACK Romans also

that watermelon seller

>Report: Saudi King abdicates next week in favor of son, who will fight Iran
>After he is crowned king, the prince will focus on Iran, according the Daily Mail. His plan is to start the fire in Lebanon, said the source, in the hope of Israeli military backing.
>He is convinced he has to hit Iran and Hizballah – contrary to the advice of the royal family – and will enlist the help of the Israeli military to crush Hizballah, for which he has promised Israel billions of dollars if they agree.
>The source stressed: MBS can’t confront Hizballah in Lebanon without Israel. Plan B is to fight Hizballah in Syria, said the source.

2017 will be remembered as the year Iran and Hezbollah got BTFO by Israel and KSA.

Yes

>Athens
its ok if youre into nightlife or some ancient stuff like parthenon. otherwise its definitely not tourist land especially for summer.

>Sparta
for what purpose? i doubt theres much historical stuff there, spartans werent that much into building stuff

>thessaloniki
might be better option for a tourist than the other two

id recommend Crete and the islands if youre going in the summer, also chalkidiki (the middle leg is beautiful, the left leg is if youre into partying, the right leg is Agio Oros, the place with all the monasteries and stuff.
Pilio is nice all year round i've heard. it depends on what season youre visiting.

What will happen to /sg/ when we decide we have had enough of the Kitty of Damscus and his silly games and we BTFO of him and his tyrannical, rotten, bloodthirsty and corrupt regime? Mass suicide? It wont take us six days this time, Damascus is only a 4 hour drive from Golan Heights,Assadkins better remember that if they ever get a suicidal idea to chimp out against us. So Assad will keep taking our airstrikes like the little bitch he is are and wont dare fight back lol. Must really suck being such an incompetent sandnigger dictator whos only good at killing sleeping women and children with barrel bombs and sarin gas

Your scummy dictator will be thrown into the trashbin of history along with hitler where he belongs

BLACK cultures work together, you filthy cracKKKer.

Why does the kurds control so much of Syria?

Damn, 8/10 would smash and gas

> 8/10 would smash and gas

youd get shot down faster than a syrian drone violating golan airspace

Based Baathists

you aren't BLACK you are a cracKKKer from KKKrete

The Saudis are losing a war against a bunch of Yemen medieval goat fuckers.

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>/shitpost general/
>no angry Americans
>no angry swedes
>no angry bongs
>no angry egyptians

>His plan is to start the fire in Lebanon
>start the fire
He’s a big guy

>13 days until 2017 is finish
>2017 will be remembered as the year Iran and Hezbollah got BTFO by Israel and KSA.

could you turn it down? You weren't that insufferable a few weeks/months ago. All the other shitposters are bad enough

...its novemeber ya idiot

>bongroach
>an actual bong

1 month and 13 days*
only idiot in /sg/ is you sorry pham get fukt

>13 days until 2017 is finish

All right, i will stop.
This is getting ridiculous.
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/931542080702337025
In other news, some lad from Aleppo explains how the population dynamics of Syria contributed to the initial rebel uprisings.

Haha, disregard the "lad from Aleppo" part, i don't know tbqh.

>neighborhoods that had sunni countryside brown red necks supported sunni fundamentalist rebels
We knew this since Aleppo

>no angry Americans
>Implying

Thnx. Back in childhood i always dreamed of visit Sparta.
Now i understand that spartans i've read about and spartans of today are completely different people but that's what i just feel i shall do. Be in Greece and not come to Sparta is like being in Bolivia and don't visit Tiwanaku or like be in Japan and don't come to Fuji.

no u

>All the Thessaloniki bullying in previous threads
Why lads?

Rural and suburban retards, amirite?
tbqh it would be nice if there was a proper documented version of the reasons for the uprising all over Syria.
Kind of like what he did, but for the entirety of the country.

>2018 will be remembered as the year KSA and zionist regime got BTFO by Iran and Hezbollah.
This.

Stop weebposting. Anime is fucking trash

Denbts.

i mean kinda hard to do that without making a essay here
1.didnt crush the MB enough
2.liberalized too quickly for the concervtive sunni majority
3.Alwites still had too much social standing
4.villages flood cities, being dirt poor they get pissed
from off my head

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Assad, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "Maghrebois" memes or have developed an obsession with Assad or someone Assad related. Assad has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), such as JIDF and Shareblue, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /sg/ threads. They unironically think they assisted Russia in locating and bombing rebels (kek!). We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all, I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly, if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /sg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry, this general is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (Sunnis, Jews, Israelis, Kurds etc) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with Syria and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

countryside is best side

cities are death traps

youtube.com/watch?v=nI5xN8RIPNI

>Syrian Army Liberates Hawija Kate Island , Captures 250 Of ISIS. +( Pictures )
According to Military source , the Syrian Army Backed by (Syrian & Russian troops called ISIS Hunter ) have liberated Hawija Kate island the largest ISIS-held island in Deir Ezzor .

ISIS Hunter shared an information about the military operation witch led to liberate Hawija Kate island .

ISIS hunter said that ” SIS surrendered to ISIS Hunters after several days siege of Hawijah Kate island , Hunters captured more than 250 ISIS militia capitulated with lots of 7.62 and 12.7 ammunition and enough food reserves after the last way to retreat was cut off ”

” On November 14, Hunters joined a comb out operation of the island. ISIS was concentrated in the central and southern part of the island ” ISIS hunter said .

” At the beginning Hunters operation was complicated by heavy resistance and high-density fire. They used all range of weapons like ak-47 and machine guns hiding behind backs of local civilians ” ISIS Hunter added .

” Nevertheless, Hunters kept moving with field artillery support. At night, our men spotted several boats heading towards the island and opened heavy fire. After several minutes of gunfire boats turned back and left their comrades on the island “. ISIS Hunter added

” The next morning ISIS started to surrender in groups of 10-15 men. Overall amount of surrendered militia is 250 men. Now Hawijah Kate island is secured. ” ISIS Hunter confirmed

muraselon.com/en/2017/11/syrian-army-liberates-hawija-kate-island-captures-250-isis-pictures/

>faggot russiaboo putinshills keep being this faggot
But enough about posters, what's going on in Rojava?

Go back to Cappadocia you mongrel

ok im just saying dont expect great things. i dont think even if you visited sparta in 400 BC that there would be anything magnificient there. a militarized dictatorship state like north korea but with people instead of chinks. mycenae palace is kinda nice, north of sparta

>But enough about posters, what's going on in Rojava?
Soon it will collapse because subhuman c*mmie k*rds are a minority in their own """"""""""state"""""""""", as shown by one of their major ar*b commanders defecting to the roach held areas.

i don't even mean the animeposting, i don't mind that as long as it's not useless spamming of pictures without information attached in a post

any pics of assad where you'd want him to be more beautiful ?

>cappadocia
Pontus niggers must indeed gtfo
>inb4 bulgarian
Authentic Anthemousian here

>cappadocia
>Pontus
WDHMBT

CBTS boomers stay out

We generally call all Asia minor greeks pontians

>al-rawa
من خرة برب اليكعدلكم هنا

based

Smash ZOG:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

rt.com/news/410154-lebanon-intimidation-attempts-gas-deal/

>Saudis think Israel is fighting Hezbollah
>Israel thinks Saudis are fighting Hezbollah
Oh boy. This is a beautiful set up to a hilarious punchline.

The general on /k/ doesnt exist anymore?

It's never been permanent.

>no intervievs since june
Is Assad kill?

there was a speech a few days ago

Assad seems to have changed his mind regarding interviews, they were relatively common but suddenly it stopped entirely

>twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/931542080702337025
>the population dynamics of Syria contributed to the initial rebel uprisings

But he is right. Since 2000 syria faced 3 major impacting problems. the first was the begining of the worst drought in over 700 years - it is still continuing today.
the second was a step change in the demographic profile of syria, with a huge youth population that was bigger than it had been before
these two impacts created other areas of stress within the syrian economy - 1 under sanctions it could not easily raise the required capital to create a bigger less constrained economy that would be able to absorb the growing number of available youth, and the this created additional pressures in that the drought caused basic commodity prices to rise.

that covers off the socio-economic matrix from which the generic arab spring sprung in syria.

on top of this, hafez assad had in his later years neglected to bring changes to the syrian system which allowed it to face the challenges it faced in the next decade.

enter bashar, who from 2000 began to implement the reforms that syria needed. for whatever reason, his reform programme was unable to address the impacts of the above causes as quickly as the populace needed them to be solved. this is not necessarily his fault, as it takes years to implement reform and see the benefits thereof.

this was the state of the syrian system when the revolts bgan in the arab world.

the general gestalt of the arab spring, also did not set a spark in syria like it had elsewhere, it had to be fanned by outside forces and investment.

as it stands this is the /sg understanding of the syrian crisis.

This one

Its worth noting that outside forces started preying on Syria when they noticed potential for abusing demographic issues

for instance one of the Hillary emails reveals a visit to Syria by a Hillary-tied Google employee, who wrote that activity on social media and shift in demographics could be used "to our advantage"

>But he is right
Well, i didn't claim otherwise.
Still, quality post, and capped for future use.

100 %. yes this is true. I do not mean to excuse the role of outside actors, merely trying to express the state of the flower bed before the the seeds were sown.

>yfw they already have an agreement to use american ground troops

kek. if only I had known, I would have made it more presentable...we have similar write ups on the blog site, if u are interested in a more complete copypasta you will find it in the must read section.

Yeah, it was so much better before

Is this that makeapp thing that a ton of feminists were calling “Russian sexist propaganda”?

>qalamoun shield heroes control Khirbat Rahjan N of Sarha Shamali /#Hama

wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=35.377574&lon=37.460804&z=13&m=b&show=/34212708/Rashjān

I guess he is refering to the small Rahjan and not the big one

Oh god, my sides

>#SAA recaptured several blocks in Harasta /#Damascus

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/931553744554258437

>#Syria #Hama Militants are saying they are repelling an offensive by the !#SAA attempting to seize Rashajan, Belil and Al Dhaferiyyeh villages at #NorthEastHama #NorthEasternHama Countryside

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/931551332812587009

no it's photoshop retouching to remove face flaws duh

>Photo of the year - ISIS fighters surrender to the SAA in Deir Ezzor

this guy has a hole in his right ass cheek

Thanks m-16

>Bashar al-Assad
>flaws

you mean an ass hole :^)

Did he really find it necessary to expose his privates the second he was captured?

Maybe Suheil was present.

kek

>"You there, pull down your pants!"

Why are slavs just greekaboos? It's nasty

Just a usual day at /CBTS/

Eastern roman aspirations

W O K E

I would stick my benis in pic related tbqh

>Army once again secured Qasr Ali village in N #Hama after repelled rats counter attack

wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=35.423189&lon=37.048302&z=13&m=b&show=/20495185/Qasr-Ali

The advance on that front was relatively big considering it begun on monday
I also miss snus and his strategic maps

dey wuz b*zANTines n shiet

the current state of the advance north of Hamra

estimates how long the kamal stuff will last?