White people are jealous. They see that the black race in average have better bodies...

White people are jealous. They see that the black race in average have better bodies, higher muscle mass and longer cocks so the tiny white brain concludes "well, there must be something they are worse at" and after that they close their eyes to all the black intellectuals in science, literature, politics, etc. and pretend that black people are less intelligent.

But we have affirmative action to counter that racism, so if some white guy wants to pretend blacks are inferior while he videotapes his wife getting drilled by a BBC then have at it. I could not care less. That said, so much for "superior" when their own women admit that black men are better.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Most_championships
youtube.com/watch?v=7QGjDQCAry8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're gay bro

THIS

fuck wh*tes

>Be wh*Te
>Get out of your cave
>Go south to rape and plunder, take the BLACKS and BROWNS architecture, letters and mentality in your home and actually not be a subhuman
>Wanna act uncaveish so let your women a lil free
>THEY INSTANTLY GO TO THE SUPERIOR BLACK DICKS
Wh*Tes BTFOd

If blacks are superior, how come the white men has conquered and colonized almost every African country in Africa?

Because of the traitor Yakub ofc

>Be savages
>rapist animals
>descend form non-human ancestors
>mixed with Erectus
>survival and rteproductive strategy designed for low iq species that need to survive by elimination of every single trait that make possible civilization
>muh big muscles and cocks( because we are animals and need to have those things to survive as the animals we are)

Dis what I be talkin bout, nigga. Dees whites here be tripping dog. Accin like dey owns us. Whitey be keepin us down, locking us up when we did not do anything wrong.

Fattest race in America next to latinos

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

wh*Te subhuman immigrant in Spain
>wh*Te calling anyone animal

shitpost in your own board, we already have enough shitty threads as it is

those are good posts

>the black race in average have better bodies
Majority of obese people are black.

Why do people believe the "women prefer blacks" meme?
Even here in niggerland the white-ish women avoid blacks. Even some black women are more into white or asian dudes.

>being jealous of N*groids

>black intellectuals

>higher muscle mass

Yeah man, I get totally insecure when I look at the strongest man in the world every year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Most_championships

>black intellectuals in science

>have better bodies,
hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Hollow muscle structures, a man, does not make. I'll give you this, though, they sure can run fast. I've only been beaten in a sprint by blacks. I've yet to meet a white teen/adult that can out pace me in a 100 meter dash.

I remember when I went to N*rway

>Be me, BLACK BULL in norway
>Start walking on the street
>Suddently notice two nordic women sitting on a bus stop
>I say "Good morgen"
>They respond with: "Good morgen"
>I sit next to them
>They as where I come from
>I say "KARABOGA"
>They say "Cool"
>They ask me whatI'm doing in Norway
>Isay I was just visiting...
>Suddently 4 wh*tes appear and sit next to us
>They start harassing the nordic ladies
>I say"How about you stop harassing those ladies?"
>They get up from their seats and surround me
>I grab my huge dick and put it over my shirt
>They lunge at me
>I completely destroy them
>They ask "Where do you come from?"
>I say i come from KARABOGA, the last bastion of alpha masculinity in europe, the most honorable and glorious country in europe, never conquered, home of demigods
>They run away
>Suddently the ladies start hugging me and kissing me
>I grab them and bring them to my bed where we have sex.
>they get pregnant and have beautiful BLACK CALVES
>They say "Thank you, if it weren't for you we would have been raped and had wh*te children, unfortunately wh*te men are cucks and inferior to black men..."
>I look at sky and say "mashallah"
Overall good vacation

Pic related is a nigger on a natural nigger grown diet. You need white people nigger. We don't need you.

most blacks are scrawny or short and fat. OPs pic isnt the norm like he fantasies about.

>Pic related is a nigger on a natural nigger grown diet.
Thats a BLACK children suffering in his country after the yakub's spawns made it worse
>Americans talking about black fantasies
You and your women are the MOST BLACK DICKLOVERS

Are you jealous nigger ? I think you are ,but keep on with your delusions of grandeur nigger boy.
Without white people you'd be eating dirt and dieing young so fuck off with your weak bait.

Gas the kikes
Race war now

Your right who am I to say what is natural for your people. Pic related.

WITHOUT BLACKS AND BROWNS YOU wh*Te """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""" WOULD BE STILL LIVING IN CAVES
THis is what you yakub spawns chose, not living in caves, but giving away your weak genes and wh*Te women

>Simulating a cow to make more milk for her children
THe based BLACK boy is saving the NATUREs creatures
You wh*Tes are the dog fuckers

telling it how it is!!!

Whatever you say Ottoman rape baby.

Bix nood muhfugga

>weak anemic blacks thinking they're strong

Hahaha black delusion is fucking hilarious

>

Don't reply, bait thread. Saged.

Br*tish women LOVE our BROWN men

Yup, a black intellectual, a neurosurgeon, who doesn't believe in evolution. Congrats

That's a blue eyed caucasian male, you arab rape baby midget. most albanians look like turkish midgets.

You're white my Albanian friends. You're just muslim because your ancestors submitted to Turks, instead of fighting back like Serbs.

>That's a blue eyed caucasian male
In your dreams br*t
HE's a BROWN OLIVE EYED MUSLIM ALBANIAN MAN AND YOUR WOMEN WANT HIS DICK INSIDE THEM

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

>You're white my Albanian friends
WE ARE NOT wh*Te
WE ARE BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE BLESSED BY KARA BOGA

Only in your wildest dreams.
also picrel

>niggers and other subhumans claiming superiority while speaking in English, The White lingua franca of the world.

Wonderfully ironic they can't do it in their native üntermensch tongue because no one fucking knows it because their country and people are irrelevant and has done nothing for the world.

White man owns your mind tongue.

>blonde hair

She must love Whites since she likes to appropriate White hair color.

>Bl*nde
In your dreams

>only wh*Tes are blonde
uhm, try again, sweetie???

>take the BLACKS and BROWNS architecture, letters and mentality in your home

Lets say it was like this (I disagree). Why would this be a bad thing? It's the essence of multiculturalism. Learning from other cultures and integrating aspects you find useful into your own.

Checkmate coalskins.

this is weak bait guys cmon. as soon as they say we stole their culture you know its not serious.

>hinting that whites are the ones that stal
>hinting that blacks have culture

weak af. they know they are descendants of monkeys and have only barely evolved making them more animals than human. they claim superiority with nothing more than a "muh dick" response.

i have to get back to work. so if youre black thats where..... nevermind you wouldnt unders

>they close their eyes to all the black intellectuals in science, literature, politics,

examples?

they have neil de grasse tyson and he even he admits thats blacks are fucking retarded niggers 99% of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QGjDQCAry8

Most of the blacks I see in the gym look big but are incredibly weak. Very similar to how all the hood niggers like to dress in expensive attire yet don't own a car and live in section 8 housing. Not to mention they always say something about "muh dick"
Are blacks the peacocks of the human race?

>Are blacks the peacocks of the human race?

>blacks
>human

>Are blacks the peacocks of the human race?
Nah, peacocks actually look nice.

>Whites are dog fuckers
You got me there mate. Flag related. I hear the white instagram models love going to Saudi Arabia to get pounded by the sheiks german shepherds

Black people are jealous. They see that monkeys in average have better bodies, higher muscle mass and longer bananas so the tiny nigger brain concludes "well, there must be something they are worse at" and after that they close their eyes to all the monkey's advances in science, literature, politics, etc. and pretend that LITERAL MONKEYS are less intelligent.

But we have affirmative action to counter that racism, so if some black guy wants to pretend monkeys are inferior while he videotapes his wife getting drilled by a BANANA then have at it. I could not care less. That said, so much for "superior" when their own women admit that gorillas are better.

>implying looking like a ape is desirable for humans
ever since I watched a video in highschool that showed a very human like ape walking around, I could not help but continue to see black people for what they really are.
One step removed from apes.
Which lead me to realize that whites, having a lot less if any of these features must have evolved from blacks.
Then I hear people talk about why so many white people control things and I chuckle at the fact that they can grasp why neanderthals died out but not why blacks are in the outbox.
The (((minorities))) can grow and expand and outnumber whites all they want.
Whites will always be superior.
>Tyrone spends all his time working out to look like a gorilla while James spends his time learning to fight like a guerilla.
>Tyrone now realizes all his training is wasted as he collapses from lead poisoning

this guy has green eyes
I know albanians who look like greeks and albanians who looke like slavs