What the fuck is wrong with the quality of Keijo

i mean seriously look at this. ive tried every source and every media player on all ratios and different screens and its the same. why the fuck would they air something that looks like it was animated frame by frame in MS paint?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LHszVHOC68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop complaining faggot, you wouldn't notice something as small as that unless you're autistic

ALIASING
L
I
A
S
I
N
G

im unironically watching this show for the story. no shit im autistic. blu rays better fix this

i mean just look at this fucking shit

Kill yourself.

Stop watching bad shows, retard.

Enabling aliasing in any media player wont fix it.

>being this unironically autistic
Crikey, lad

Who here thought this was lipstick on the catalogue?

how is this enjoyable

look at the girl on the right. lookat her left arm and right leg.

Probably since I never tried to eliminate them fully, just lazy work from the studio I'd guess.

>Its good if you don't notice the bad stuff
k

CR likely got an interlaced source and used a shitty deinterlacing filter when they encoded.
Watch T&A's encode instead.

so how didnt she know about that move where the other girl wedged up her swimsuit to go faster?

I never said Keijo was good retard, I only said noticing as minor as this is autistic

>girl on right
The left one is even worse, look at her legs.

Were your really expecting top quality from a show like this?

All the budget is going into the clenched ass/boob shots.

Man, here I thought the studio being a cheapskate. How fast is T&A release anyway?

ill DL T&A's encode right now and check

but they put no effort. look at this still shot of 3 seconds.

and Im talking quality only

Its not minor
its an oversight
Nobody who doesn't have a fire under their ass and a thin wallet would look at that and say "yeah good enough"

That's exactly because they have a fire under their ass and a thin wallet.

you were right.

left is T&A. right is CR/HS.

That's nothing

I thought it was just CR's encoding which was shit. I remember seeing a screencap of the raw not having that aliasing shit.

Jesus Christ. Was going to watch this after the season ended. Thanks for the heads up.

> unironically wanting to watch the T&A subs

Kill yourselves.

It's not like you're missing anything in Keijo.

Effort is a matter of budget. Xebec is being tapped to do Full Metal Panic S3. They've also done stuff like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LHszVHOC68

I'm pretty sure blurays will only make the butts bigger and the boobs bouncier.

It's kinda similar.

With keijo premise, I dont think this is much a downgrade.
>dat 650MB tho
Must be all tits and ass.

mine doesn't look like this, stop posting stream uploads or watching 480p on VLC or whatever it is you're doing

Kill yourself slowly and painfully.

it was CR's encode that was bad. that was 1080p using madVR on MPC-HC

Why would you download 1080p? 98% of them are upscales since very few series master at 1080p.

Those subs are a little out of context. She says a like that's a little weird to translate to English so both subs took some liberties. T&A's subs are pretty spot on for the most part - which you'll find if you compare the two side by side as they play out.

I don't believe you
prove it

i meant upscaled to 1080p using madVR with a 720p source. or else why would i even use madVR

[HorribleSubs] Keijo!!!!!!!! - 04 [720p]

1:14 in

go check for yourself

I'm not downloading the episode again just because you're trying to prank me.

yeah fuck you these subs are gold

Post your work! :)