Can we take a moment to acknowledge this shill cancer that's being willfully spread around right now...

Can we take a moment to acknowledge this shill cancer that's being willfully spread around right now? This is (((them))) trying to divide us and y'all are eating it like fucking cake. It's almost embarrassing. Did (((they))) ban /r/incel to drive nu males here to eat damaging ideologies to respread? Cause that's sure as hell what I would do.

KILL YOURSELF YOU RETARD

Fuck off shill

Tfw you are littearly the 4chad.

Have fun hanging out with minorities and not repopulating. Also shrugging off the anti jew movement.

The board is open to it unfortunately. Groups have more power than individuals to promote threads.

That's why it's the same unoriginal shit topics every time, more so in the day when real users are at work.

The idea of red-pilling bait threads is misguided. It's like how know one properly debates anymore, they just cling to their side to try and save face. Even more so with shills, who probably know the truth but aren't about truth.

They just need to be ignored, it's just pissing in the wind.

Let the shills and normies have their own circle jerks alone in those threads. replying just encourages them.

The virgin bitch post.

OP you will NEVER not be a faggot.

Can enjoy the company of a well adjusted black while understanding that statistically niggers are worthless

Look how angry they are that their agenda is being questioned.
shareblue is getting PAID today.

Yes there has a big increase in the amount of r/incel soyboy threads.

Every time this meme gets reposted someone should slightly yet progressively alter 4chas face till he becomes 56%

>Look how angry they are that their agenda is being questioned.

ikr

The meme is truer than shills want you to think

>Prefers asuka to rei

darn right

I don't get this 4chad.. if he isn't about the 14 words he is just a cuck

Europissers are starting to become way too retarded with their moronic obsession that they are the "whitest proto euro", accusing each other european of not being white (regardless of a caucasoid skull and white skin tone). That its not intelligence, that is literally foolishness and arrogance (which IMO are steps before full deluded degeneracy) ,

And believing that all of the American collaborators (which happen to be a majority here) are some meme of a fucking shit faced mexican FCOL.

I would like to believe those anons are soroboys, putinbots, or leftypols larping shillness, but lately I have been dumbfounded how Eurochads are the ones shilling the board; I would not take a shit in the same place that take my meal anons....

The incels are trying to push the nupol agenda and make it so niggers and kikes are acceptable.

>prefers Asuka to Rei
Fucking shill trying to divide us. Rei is the defacto waifu of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>prefers Asuka to Rei

aaaaand you blew it.

>the virgin post

That's probably cause they are all brown mud people..

If you aren't advancing white interests you are defacto advancing brown interests

If you are a partial mud you should advance white interests anway for the sake of all humanity

Good shit happens when anons rally round a good idea. Like it’s okay to be white, is simple, innocuous, yet lethally effective in exposing ‘the conditioning’

You can disrupt the meme power by having bots posting utter shit on the board 24/7, making it much harder for unified action.

The leaderless and decentralized nature of the site is its greatest strength and most crippling weakness

>block "le 56% face" threads
>block "how can white boys compete" threads
>block "so and so will defend this" threads
>block "Honestly I voted donald trump but how could you support him now" threads
>block "alt right is finished antifa here XD" threads

Do you even know who literally who is?

Mildly racist cringe movement signifying nothing. Whites are still cowardly racist assholes.

You're welcome.

If you're so sensitive that you think memes are going to break up a North-Sentinelese pubic hair basket weaving subreddit, you need to take a long walk off a short pier. Preferably with concrete shoes.

>implying the alt-virgin isn't also 56%

See?

They fucking HATED it because it exposes the leftist derangement and normie programming so effectively

You will notice that as soon as its okay to be white started gaining steam we got these 500+ ‘calm before the storm’ bullshit wank threads

Means it's working though.

The happening larps are meant to stop anons from doing anything other than mashing F5

racists are the real cucks...you dont have to be a racist to not be a cuck.

Same. Even same hair and dress.

Low IQ spencies can't handle some bant.

What else is new? You probably don't even get the joke.

That meme is way too fucking wordy. Memes are meant to convey their message quickly in an amusing way. I read about 3 lines each for both of them and quit. Learn to meme

It's easy to give blacks credit when they only make up a few percent of your population. They're largely negatively influenced by each other.

Sup Forums: chaotic neutral trickster, oldfags that remember barrel roll-ology and can triforce, 'all your memes are belong to us', triggers sjws and special snowflakes in their own safespaces making them an hero, cybernetic shape-shifter: takes various identities online: irl could be your co-worker or your husband or a police officer or even your Jewish son, uses memetic super powers gained through years/decades of experience with the inter-tubes to elect an orange joker just to piss off the establishment/left, taunts journalists and even the media itself and makes them look fucking retarded, organizes project mayhem-esque stunts to cause academic minds to melt, engages in various psyops you ain't never heard about, wears a hoody even when using a computer in an empty room, survives and thrives despite the best efforts of just about everyone (even the fag that made this website) to destroy us, stays anonymous4lyfe but is paradoxically the most notorious collective online atm, strikes terror into the heart of the kike, infiltrates enemy organizations, alphabet agencies take notes from our tactics, creates tons of original content, redpills hordes of normies, does everything for the keks.

/alt-right/: sanctimonious lawful neutral, newfags from plebbit, white knights, IRL LARPing, camwhores, attentionwhores, gets BTFO by the filthy yid media, websites get shut down, makes everyone hate them (even ideological allies), awkward unironic nazibooing, coneheads, beta manlet dorks in khaki's with tiki torches, lolcows, unironically supports a billionaire cheeto-colored reality tv star, tries to be like Sup Forums but just follows user around like a retarded kid half-brother, throws Sup Forums under the bus because of their appropriation of our culture and projects like the unfunny uncreative attentionwhore failtards they are. “pls mr. shekelnosegoldburgstein, can u pls gib website back pls”

How did the leaf flag evade my filter?

I think the shilling has gone down slightly, but we're still being invaded by people who should lurk more and post less.