Should women be allowed to teach?

Should women be allowed to teach?

oh yeah

Everyone should. People have a right to dispose of their private property as they see fit.

All students were black by the way.

I'm sitting here wondering where these 'teachers' were when I was a kid. Damn

My question is, why the hell can't I get teachers in my high school to fuck me?

If only I was a Chad.

lol

nice

You're too young to be here.

a few things here:
most of these teachers have only a degree at best, so they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for jobs
as a result, they teach in lower income areas with high teacher turnover rate, generally in rural/suburban wastelands
and then you get the druggie delinquent kids with that as well

fact is that despite memes many of us went to good schools where everyone was more professional and this would never happen

>this never happened to you

why the fuck even live

>tfw no qt teacher ever had sex with me

I can't deal with these feels.

Fucking underage virgins. I could've fucked my whore teacher who got fired for that the next year. Teachers that fuck their students are females that couldn't even get fucked in college. They're clingy loser roasties. You need a at wife not some nasty hag that will ruin your life and reputation and ALWAYS seek to be raising you you oedepidical child. Younger then you > older than you. You have to be the man in the relationship not the child.

By the time youre 30 shell look like Macrons molester while you still look prime.

YES!

Do they only suck CHADS highschooler dick or any pulp dick?

Thots before Tots

The only reason the females get caught is because boys like to brag. Girls, instead, are ashamed and keep it a secret.

They can all teach the fuck out of me except top middle.

NICE

No they werent you dumb nigger

as long as they are hot.

I had a similar situation with a teacher once. And I'm white.

Yes. Sexual education

I want to be in a relationship with a girl with the girl protecting me. I'm just a little boy.

gee I wish I had ton of promiscuous sex with women when I was in school but btw I don't want women to be promiscuous I want them to stay virgins so I can marry them when I'm done fucking all these women out of wedlock