Land of the free my ass

The myth of America as land of the free is collapsing and you know it. Every day new ways to restrict freedom pop up. Lets have a thread of pics / stories demonstrating this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k
youtube.com/watch?v=VA4NiEQUm5o
fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm584970.htm
google.com/patents/US3256149
linkedin.com/in/scottgottliebmd
senate.gov/senators/contact/
americankratom.org/donate
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still feels pretty free to me tbqh pam

hungry for apples?

Just don't park like an idiot.

Well if you spend a majority of your time in a basement I could see how you could have that view.

The biggest myth about the USA is that you own your home or land. You do not. If you do not pay your property tax every quarter, they will take it away. You are paying rent. The government owns all the land. You just occupy it as long as you pay them.

>SOME OF THOSE WHO WORK FORCES
>ARE THE SAME THAT BURN CROSSES
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>PARKING IN THE NAME OF

>NOW YOU PARK WHERE THEY TOLD YA

FUCK YOU I WONT PARK WHERE YOU TELL ME

LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT WILL BE
THERE IS ONE FOR YOU, NINETEEN FOR ME
'CAUSE I'M THE TAXMAN, YEAH, I'M THE TAXMAN

Just the notion of a speeding ticket idc ridiculous. There’s bad drivers out there but speed limits were set back in the day by old fogeys who have no reflexes and considered 40 mph to be fast. Well the boo boo no no fast patrol squeezes more money out of people than taxes. All under the illusion that it’s to protect safety. Most speeding tickets occur when people are ALL speeding, but they pick one sucker or all of them (a speed trap) to siphon funds from. Seems our already egregious tax money isn’t enough. Meanwhile the no no patrol (police) can’t solve murders or white collar crime

And that’s just the small fry shit, nevermind conspiracy government shit. I’m not s communist or capitalist but I’m driven more nd more towards anarchism simply by virtue of the gov’t lacking virtue

i'm on the road every day, i just follow the law.. not too hard

Lol nice photoshopped sign

also they make speed limits end with 5 on purpose on highways because average person will round up to the next 10th

Stop speeding you dumb nignog

In a basement or the road either way that is myopic view point.
>just follow the law
OK. Here is a new law for you to follow.
>Citizens no longer have the right to own guns

>being this cuck mided

Income tax, property tax, estate tax.
All egregious. Property irks me especially.

>I should be allowed to steal
>t.Tyrone

>saying myopic and viewpoint
>thinks this is Srs word power
You haven't even begun to see serious wordpower

*****PSA*****

THIS IS A RUSSIAN PSYOP THREAD

*****PSA*****

They recently passed a law or ordinance or whatever saying you cant park in several parking lots around here after 8pm, including at the local park and the beach parking lot. So if you were thinking of going for a walk on the beach at night, go fuck yourself. Police actually drive through the parking lots harassing anyone parked in them, at the fucking beach.

Wut? Sign is legit fagget. Do you even go to parks ever?

>.t bootlicker turning a blind eye to changing society
Turn that meme flag off nigger. You don't represent it.

Have you forgotten where you are?

what is the functionality of the lock?!

As another example, although Sup Forums is a private website, I was informed I had aban I didn’t know about from /vp/ for posting something about blacks in a thread glorifying them, in Pokémon games of all things.

You’re at the discretion of whoever has gatekeeping power, that’s the epitome of unfair

Is there any society that doesn’t work that way though?

Well in NY you’re legally allowed a 10 under or over variance, depending on the amount of traffic or weather. But some cops will consider it 15 over at their discretion and it’s entireky up to them.

Stop trying to restrict my driving you nigger

To stop the vehicle from moving. It was put on the vehicle till the owner pays a fine for parking in a space ten minutes too long.

What’s the difference between estate and property? Sounds like two names (and taxes) for the same thing

Oldfag that lived through the 80s in Norcal, watched it go from a free state to big government everywhere, signs and fees and more fees and greenshirt faggots all over the Sierras.
This is what you get when the shitskins hit the too fuckin many mark, which is about ten of 'em. Whites self-govern fairly well, niggers need a cop apiece to keep the 'shines down.
We still have fun, you have to get further out in the woods where Uncle Sugar's minions aren't sniffing around too much, or where they fear to tread.

TAKE MY LICENSE AND ALL THAT JIVE
I CAN'T DRIVE 55!
OH YEA!
youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k

>park in space for 10 minutes too long
>force owner to occupy the space for much, much longer
fucking brilliant.

Huh?

*Is gay*

Did I hear something?

*Sloshing of boipussy*

Not free enough?

*Puts on fursuit*

I've never felt more freedom. I can't even imagine being a poorfag or living in another country.

Remember, I get to fuck 18 year olds weekly in my cum stained fetish costume that I regularly wear in public.

It is never an issue of freedom, but of your own personal poverty. If you are poor you deserve exactly nothing.

>WHY WON'T THEY LET ME DOUBLE PARK IN THE CITY AND CAUSE MORE TRAFFIC!!! REEEEEEEEE

duh, i know that.
i meant the little silver one to the side.
can't make out any use for it

No one even thinks America is free except 2 digit IQ Americans, gun nuts, trolls and shills.

You can pry those things off, or just change the tire and use the spare, usually cheaper than the $10 ticket and $120 court cost.

This. National parks are a fucking fascist paradise. Even national forest access is getting fucking restricted heavy. BLM wasteland is is the best bet for free roaming and fun these days.

Quoting wikipedia here out of laziness:
The estate tax in the United States is a tax on the transfer of the estate of a deceased person. The tax applies to property that is transferred via a will or according to state laws of intestacy.

>that shitty lock holding in the bar
l m a o

What are you doing for fun this weekend?
Let's compare, Ahmed.

>If you are poor you deserve exactly nothing
You are part of the problem degenerate.

>Im free because I follow the law

This is advice from a brainlet, use at your peril.

I think its a double lock mechanism.
>first lock comes off to access the boot lock

Anything over 12 mph is criminally dangerous.

same on Long Island which is basically all beaches. Let’s not forget about any town’s main steeet and bar scene. You’re given three hour parking so it’s either get drunk and leave your car to take a cab home and come back with a ticket, or drunk drive and risk multiple fines and license suspension

Even if you wanted to walk around with a drink, you’d have to conceal it. And that doesn’t make it legal, just less likely for you to be bothered. This country was FOUNDED by the rhetoric of rebel’s who met in pubs and plotted upheaval

It’s no surprise people like feel this way when you consider the reply to his post about him being a basement dweller. People who would say “well just don’t drink” to me or who live in seclusion would be the only people foolish enough to conclude this.

Pretty depressing

how do these attach to wheels anyway?

>America isn't free
Gee I wonder who could be the disenfranchised degenerate behind this?

Nice Pontiac Montana. Mom had one growing up, but entire family has sworn against GM eternally since '08.

yea fuck laws and shit

ever since people accepted government as their god , it is just like any other country

the founding fathers would spit on this generation and gun yall down for being stupid slaves

we know OP. we are all slaves to this system. but what can slaves do to break free? nothing.

True. Have you seen Tesla's latest prototype? Pic related. It should solve a lot of dangerous driving habits.

People from /stormfront/ would defend this

I doubt there is a second lock.
More likely just a hole to place a tool in.

But then those things are banned in my country - you can get a ticket but they can't hold your car hostage.

>land of the free means I should be allowed to do anything I want ever
OP is a nigger who doesn't understand liberty at all

You should educate yourself.

Question for mechanics
could it be feasible to design a rear axel wheel system that could be installed under this contraption, sort of like a bypass? or dolly, so you can lift the rear, slap it on and be on your way?
that would really piss them off.

youtube.com/watch?v=VA4NiEQUm5o

just perfect

>or just change the tire

How does he remove the lug nuts?

Do gun nuts really think America is free? If anything the guns they own are the only things keeping the playing field even remotely leveled

>.t bootlicker

Wouldn’t that just lead to a warrant for your arrest for evading court

Oh good so the stakes from my pa and aunt to our house will be taxed

The only one on there that is illegal is that police will be searching bags and coolers. If a person says no, the cop cannot do it. If the pig forces it, it becomes a lawsuit and the town has to pay for the fuck up.

you should educate yourself

Probably a millennial.
Even flying back in the 80s and 90s was fun. Now it's more like getting processed for prison.

Enjoy your civic nationalism.

I know you’re just being contrarian but you actually echo the sentiments of the people in charge who established speed limits

as sexual freedoms increase , true freedom and morals decrease , then the barbarians come and dismantle your empire

this is how every man made empire ends

the US constitution guarantees our right and freedom to travel. Just travel, but show up for court.

No, normally its just sent to collections and if they feel lije doinf the paperwork they might try suspending your license.

>Buy smartphone
>Join social network
>Get tracked and monitored by corporations and the government
>Can't easily turn any of the tracking or monitoring off if even possible
>Most persons can't have a life or conduct business without a smartphone

You act like the government has superpowers, they’re people like you and me who sit on the toilet and shit

The FDA has issued a warning about a plant called Kratom. In the warning they state loads of misinformation about Kratom citing that it "could expand the opioid epidemic" and it is linked to seizures and liver failure among other things.
fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm584970.htm
>Why should you care?
You should care because the FDA is attempting to list Kratom as a scheduled substance. Doing so would make criminals out of millions of Americans who depend on Kratom. Kratom is known for its pain and anxiety relieving effects, and perhaps most importantly, its unique ability to ease opioid withdrawal symptoms without the risk of overdose and respiratory depression - one of the main causes of death for opioid abusers. Scheduling Kratom will force thousands of Americans back onto prescription pain killers and anti-depressants.
>Why is the FDA doing this?
They aren't doing it for public health. They are doing it for money. FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb has some very concerning ties to certain pharmaceutical companies that just so happen to have a hand in developing Mytragine, the main alkaloid in Kratom, as a prescription medicine.
1/2

Fucking keys on this phone. But in,this state once its sent to collections they call once in a while but not much else.

>
>The proof
The Administration announces a war on opioids. Glaxo Smith Kline owns the patent on the crystallized (manipulated) version of Mitragyna Speciosa. In this patent, it fully describes their scientific testing which shows minimal side effects. In fact Glaxo Smith Kline describes it as being harmless compared to many controlled substances. Now let’s look at the FDA Head, Dr. Scott Gottlieb. Prior to his assignment at the FDA, he sat on several big Pharma boards INCLUDING Glaxo Smith Kline. He is also a member of GSKs “New Product Investment Board”. Americans aren’t dumb. When you look at this in totality, Dr. Gottlieb knows that Kratom isn’t dangerous, he’s seen this GSK patent, so everyone do the math. This is perfect timing for GSK to release their crystallized version of Kratom as a controlled substance and charge hundreds of dollars for a bottle of crystallized Kratom capsules. And look at who is going to benefit from a ban on raw leaf Kratom. The one and only Glaxo Smith Kline AND Dr. Scott Gottlieb.
google.com/patents/US3256149
linkedin.com/in/scottgottliebmd
>So how can you help?
The number one thing you can do is call your senators.
senate.gov/senators/contact/
Next, you can consider donating to the American Kratom Association (AKA)
americankratom.org/donate
Lastly, You can share the fuck out of this The hastage #IAmKratom has been used in the past.
Keep a General going, share links to the AKA on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Contact the media. Do whatever you can to keep Kratom legal.
2/2

Pry it just enough to get a socket wrench in. Though,I havent seen those used in a long time.

No it actually does. It also implies a culture smart enough to not want to include crime as part of that

That takes sense though which you don’t evidently have

You know whats worse?

Police are not legally obligated to defend someone when the victim is being attacked.

They can just sit back and wait until the guy gets tired or runs out of bullets before having to do anything.

A 1989 decision, DeShaney v. Winnebago County, held that the failure by county social service workers to protect a young boy from a beating by his father did not breach any substantive constitutional duty.

The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation.

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Fair enough. Doesn't change the fact slaves have revolted and won freedom. Here is a real world example for you.
>The Haitian Revolution (1791-1804)

DOes a speeding ticket work the same way? I’ve got between 400-600 coming up if I open a case with this lawyer

Like a really low skateboard? It's possible. You could design it such that the cradle for the tire is near to the ground, but the cradle's wheels are mounted a bit higher to allow them to have a reasonable radius.

If such a device were to become common, though, the car boot people could simply be careful to boot one of the driven wheels, if they don't already.

aahhh, ok so the lock is the lock
you know it makes sense

What does this even mean?

It means freedom of travel so long as you travel where you are allowed to travel

No dogs tents or drinks, on the4th of July no less?

>being free means no rules to follow

Meanwhile these same cucks lose their mind when a white woman exercised her right to be with someone from a different race. Personally, I feel we don’t have enough rules prohibiting degeneracy

Article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights asserts that:

a citizen of a state in which that citizen is present has the liberty to travel, reside in, and/or work in any part of the state where one pleases within the limits of respect for the liberty and rights of others,
and that a citizen also has the right to leave any country, including his or her own, and to return to his or her country at any time

The US had the highest number of imprisoned people both as a percentage of the population and as a total. That alone makes the whole "land of the free" claim laughable. And "the home of the brave" becomes laughable too when you consider the overwhelming military might the US uses to bully weak countries. Pic related.

>Can join the military and die on foreign sands at age 18
>Can't drink alcohol till you are 21

XD

Depends on which state you live in, but even if its bounced to collections they will,try to fuck with your licence.

Did you park in the fire lane again, user?

this same article is also why it is illegal to kick bums out of their locations in which they form shelters and homes in public. Homeless are also protected by article 13, but their rights and liberties are violated regularly.

I would argue against that. Nothing wrong with sexual freedom, you’re implying there was a lack of it before. Like you said, it’s all about decadence because it keeps people DISTRACTED while the inevitable process of authoritarianism develops in the state/government/ruling regime