17 women have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct. It’s time to revisit those stories

Rape. Donald Trump is accused of rape. Not "misconduct" not inappropriately touching. Raping women. He's a rapist.

qz.com/1130324/17-women-have-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault-or-misconduct-its-time-to-revisit-those-stories/

>accused of rape
>automatically a rapist
kys nigger

im accusing you of being a satanic pedophile. stop being a satanic pedophile. if i go get my friend and have them accuse you of it, it practically confirms it.

I'm just now realizing that Weinstein+ has all been to whip females into a frenzy and attack Trump. Throwing a few failures of their own ranks under the bus.

Is this about the civil lawsuit for a crime that Hillary sponsored, where the plaintiff is a "Jane Doe" and the court data keeps slipping so that the name and details never come out...

... just so slope head useful idiots of the Globalist can make shit posts like this?

Yeah...

Big words coming from a kiddy diddler.

bump

Sure, once when democrats stop protecting their pedophiles

FSB go home! We got you Donald, why won't you just let us find peace?

>whataboutism

Trump shit-talking Franken was a bad idea. If these allegations get brought up again it's not going to be good for him, especially because it looks like a few of them are valid. Trump has a long history of this type of behavior.

Didn't you Ukrainian paid shills run out of Hillarybucks yet?

I will now accuse you of conspiring against your government and treason.
>There, now you're a traitor
>You better convince the rest of us why you're not one.

Let's revisit Kathy Shelton, the little girl Hillary Cancery said was to blamed for her own rape, when she was only 9 years old.

Sure thing. I'll tell you what, go ahead and hold your breath, and when GEOTUS is impeached I'll come back and tell you that you were right. I'll ask for Mr. Blue.

Donbass is Russia, Crimea is Russia, the whole of Ukraine is Russia

This is the top post on r/commies(politics) since they are shitting the bed over Al "if shes catching Zs Im grabbing her double Ds" Franken.

sage goes in the options field faggot.

I’m proud to have an alpha President who rapes girls.
I don’t want a weak faggot like Obama or Treadeaugh

yep niggers gonna nig is all

t. Russian Disinfo agent

notice the OP hasn't engaged in logic discourse with the thread he has only came here to stir shit

Revisit what? Lies spread during the election? Seems kind of useless.
Not to mention a majority of these "serious" cases which media called it went dark the second it got serious. Which means it was fake to try and sway the presidential campaign, just like they are doing with Moore's campaigning now.

You know what's even worse than rape?

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

Reading this text negates all animal based immunities.

This poster raped me 2 threads ago. I know it's him by his hand writing.

He should never be allowed to post on Sup Forums again.

One accuser revisited several times and quit her own cases each time.

Also, JESSE JACKSON DIAGNOSED WITH PARKINSON'S

got nothing else to do OP?, like continue to be a faggot?

Do you have a photo?

Bumping your own thread? here have some sage you faggot

Name even one of them. That one chick disappeared because she was found to be a liar. Then everyone else ran off u fools are bearing false witness. God knows who’s guilty and who isn’t, He also knows who’s bearing false witness

bump

where are the proofs?