1. Your country.
2. Do you buy things from muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFbzaUCF6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=GYXCQhL6mLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scotland
Yes because its near impossible to find a shop that isn't owned by pakis here

Then i am affraid you will have to starve to death.

Poland

take a guess

US
Yes
imagine if i cant at least capitalize on this retarded system of importing foreigners and i cant even eat their food if you mother fuckers want to purge them go right ahead

usa
does gasoline count

if at all possible i do eat at white owned mexican/chinese/arab restaurants

>wanting to get ecoli

No, I don't buy anything from muslims and niggers even when I'm visiting Sweden.

this, fucking scotcucks

Bulgaria.
Yes.
Doner is fucking GOAT.

there are only a few muslims here but I ate a good kebab several weeks ago

fuck wrong picture

the fuck are you on about kebab is the shit and need for hangover food, except when im in sweden but thats just because you people disgust me

The closest thing I can remember was buying alcohol from some pakis liquor store once.

>Do you buy things from muslims?
They don't speak Latvian so I just simply write a letter to the national language department and get them fined.

1) England
2) Yes and I'm getting a kebab later this evening

Only gyros from greeks

>greeks
You have Greeks?

gyro=doner kebab

Not really, I do eat kebab but the place near me is owned by a jolly & fat Lebanese Christian guy

I stopped aages ago, unfortnately I loved kebabies and shaved lamb but wtv, more specifically it's an outright refusal to eat anything Halal

yes and every greek shop is name Zorba

We have a few, most of them come here to study medicine because it's cheeper and they are doing this for years, and the university is quite famous across eastern europe.

But we have a few greek places where you can eat.

Netherlands
I get my Kebab from Christian Egyptians.

Bitch please, here in Serbia we make our own kebab from pork.

1. Poland
2. heh

ONLY POLISH KEBAB

HEAR HEAR THE SUPERIORITY OF POLISH KEBAB IS UNDENIABLE!

cause,

by buying polish kebeb, you actually remove kebab

>by buying polish kebeb, you actually remove kebab
Winged kebab best kebab.

What should I order lads

I haven’t had a kebab in years. Now I want one.

Act like you don't already know

can't do. Ottomans left a cultural impact here.

You should order them to fuck your wife.

1 Sweden
2 No

Canada

Probably not, not a lot of muslims in my town.i will try to avoid buying things from them

no

Before I was redpilled I did once, I was sick for days afterwards.
Never again!

UK
Yes - fixes my vehicle, right outside my door (I live in my cities version of little pakistan due to cheap rents while I save to buy a house), cheap prices.

There arent many in portugal. so i dont buy shit from em

Belgium
I systematically refuse to buy from places I know are owned by Muslims or employ them locally. The last one being the hardest to avoid.

>Be me white 33 yo man
>Go to closest gas station for beer
>See new owner is mudslide
>Feel disgusted but not enough to go another store
>Go to bathroom
>Remove twenty from wallet
>Wipe ball sweat and anal juice on it
>Grab beer out cooler go to cashier
>White lady next line says she can help
>Tell her I'll wait
>Give hadji cock crusted bill for beer

>things that never happened
Good story though

Only pljeskavica from our Serbian orthodox brothers...and shaorma cu de toate

Ok so you get a disgusting sandwich.
They get to establish islam in your country and soon your head will hang from the local mosque. Enjoy your enriched food.

user here who told you about the one kebab house which serves pork some days ago.

I've found out they're Christians. Also have a picture of pre 9/11 New York hanging there.
Pic related

That is the right way to do it meneer.

You can still give us the sauce.

1. Germany
2. No, I'm buying Gyros Pita instead of Döner Kebab

Can't belive you did it man. Way to go!

Pic of pre-9/11 NY eh? That is fucking heavy. Muslims must be avoiding that place.

Anyway thanks for the feedback!

a future patient zero. in our thread. wow

I have some wool socks from Turkey, does that count?

>kapsalon
What? Is this sign from the Netherlands?

Not knowingly, we have halal warnings on supermarket foods here, never buy that garbage and make sure Indian takeaways are genuine Indian, not some poor quality bangladesh equivalent (mainly for the hygiene issues). Only use Greek fish and chip shops too, those guys know how to fry!

This is fucking serious guys. They are building a mosque in the middle of Norrköping. That is one of Swedens biggest citys.
Spend your money so that it doesn't go in the pocket of muslims. It will benefit you too.
norrkoping.muslim.se

No

nope, it PL

You guys should try traditional Turkish kebab.
You'll have an orgasm. No need to resist it.

It's not a FUCKING sandwich ohmet

France
Never

Well i didn't ask myself.

Pic is from a review of the restaurant, but think i may actually have never seen anyone in there who is a cliche Muslim.

Another Screenshot of a review pic

Stop eating pizza and burgers too. Mudslimes usually work in fast food places and pizzeria.
Cook at home for 4th of the price and taste twice as good.

ah the kapsalon has found its way to poland.

It is really fucking good

you know kapsalon is actually from holland eh, its invented here by some mudslimes, the name kapsalon is dutch too. You guys didnt even bother to translate it.

Kebab is not just about sandwich, my beautiful burger friend.
The also call this shashlik in Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFbzaUCF6jY

Sweeden yes

Kebab is serious business.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYXCQhL6mLU

1. United States of Freedom
2. There's a paki store like a half block from my house that's just too convenient to justify going to the Valero three blocks past it.

Guy's a piece of shit, he hates his customers and we all hate him. Still, it's fun dropping your money on the counter and hatefully bantering with him, even if he would really kill you given the chance.

>"Here, buy yourself an underaged wife."
>"Hurry back to your minimum wage job before your Jew boss fires you."

1. I am from Austria.
2. Not really. I buy my kebab from a Christian Kurd that has a restaurant in my town.

>buying overpriced diseased rat-meat from third worlders and their literal pee pee poo poo hygiene giving them money and encouraging more of them to come
>hurr durr lets save the west guys

whats wrong with you?!?

come on thats not fair the food is like the one good thing from multicult BS

England
No I fucking don't

Germany
Not anymore.

I used to buy fruits from muslims on open markets, but recently they all mysteriously disappeared.
I'm pretty sure I'm still buying fruits from muslims, only now I don't see any muslims.

Germany
Yes, i visit a turkish hairdresser. But i mostly cut out every muslimbusinesses.

slip on that, hit your head , fall into water, drown
i am a simple man
i see that shit, i stay away

You are just not adventurous enough.

no. and if there were any, also no

why would u eat doner in the land of mossaka

I dont eat kebab but I do eat Falaffel.

>swedcuck

stop sucking refugees cock and not lend your wifes to them

Germany and yea sure. But honestly a lot of turks are really redpilled and are not at all against you if you put your country first. Quite the contrary most of them find most germans pathetic for denying who they are. Also I'd rather go get some turk kebab than pay for subway or similar bullshit.

1 bongland
2 surprisingly No, the only thing that pisses me off is that Subways is halal meat

True. I always tell my German friends that it's O.K. to be proud of Germany and it's O.K. to wave the German flag.
I have never had any problems with Germans. Even with AfD supporters. If people think that AfD is right wing, they should see Turkish nationalist parties.

>1. Your country.
>2. Do you buy things from muslims?
1. Germany
2. of course, kebab is for plebs. A mere snack. I prefer the complete köfte dish. When you're angry and eat tasty food, the anger will decrease.

Birmingham?

England, don't shop at paki shops, I even went in a subway the other day and asked for the chicken and bacon sub.

The faggot seemed excited to tell me that this was a halal subway and if turkey bacon was ok.

Said no and walked to the nearest cafe and got a bacon and sausage baguette.

US, Florida.
No. I do not but things from Muslims.

Northern Ireland

The odd Muslim doctor in the A&E

Well done mate. I've stopped going to subway for that reason. Also avoid corner shops, though secular Turks are ~ok~ in my book so I don't avoid them much. Corner shops and supermarkets operate on thin margins, so even 1% of people avoiding them could put them out of business sooner or later.

If doner equals fucking goat why buy it?