Sudden increase in Greek Sup Forums posters

I remember being the only (or one of the two on extreme occasions) Greek poster for the last year (how long I've been here). You would never seen Greek posters unless the subject had something directly to do with Greece. Now you constantly see Greek posters, most of which dont seem like newfags (aka deep understanding of history etc). Can someone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_home_ownership_rate
dropbox.com/sh/yifg579gz84rd7v/AAD_yxUz6RCXLEzqC-6Fa8EIa?dl=0
scribd.com/lists/14994950/Κωνσταντίνος-πλευρης
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Malakas are increasing while roaches are declining. Maybe they are all larping.

>you would never seen
you would never see*

vpn? possibly, but i find it unlikely since they are mostly pro-greek

They might be choosing meme flags. Most Turks I've seen choose Gadsen flag or national bolshevik flag.

ah the rapist and his baby

>meme flag speaking ill of literally anyone else

fuck off turkish spawn!

take off the memeflag albo scum

>Can someone explain?
You are developing as a country and more and more people can afford to go online, pretty simple.

only griko people are the real greeks

Maybe they stopped lurking?

*sigh*
1. No,we are NOT developing as a country, at least not in the short timespan of a year.
2.People aren't starving here, at least not most. There are many living in borderline poverty, but even those arent starving.
3."Going online" is literally fucking free.
But then again, what else did I expect from a memeflag, he was probably trolling me.

That is probably what happened, but all I'm asking is why?

That's a good question.

I was in a Greek general a few months ago, it was cool until everyone switched to Greek. Talked about the junta, and how SYRIZA sucks and shiet

hello brother

imho there aren't many sites to shitpost. only real options for us is Sup Forums or sometimes Sup Forums and fucking yt comments, which are pretty shit. Also i fucking love the banter in /balk/ threads.

where all my KAPSIA bros at

hold on, you're telling me every time someone pulled the old >pay denbts meme the recipient of it was you, the same guy every time?
I don't know why I find this so fucking funny.

obviously I wasn't the only Greek poster, it would be absurd to make such a claim. But I will say that we were a rare find.

strange things are happening, i believe the system is about to collapse, the simulation will finally end. It appears Greeks have been the first ones to transcend into omnipotent beings. I see less and less people on the street, some places appear over populated all of a sudden, in this case Greece.
It will be over soon user, please embrace yourself and say goodbye to your loved ones

we will always have ikey tho
doesn't get more greek than that
>i am greek you subhuman

We are everywhere. Just with meme flags.

are you talking about that german that keeps making Greek supremacy threads? who named him ikey lmao

>ikey bey
to be exact.
He is geogrian i think and lives in germany.
He hardcore larps as greek. You will always find him in threads about balkans, greece, med or eu. I think he began in Sup Forums but not sure.

Many of us lurk here and only posts in greek related or balkan threads.

turkish subhuman

this is an albanian subhuman
very sneaky like all other albanians
they always hide their flag

he wants to push this image really bad

trash post

HE'S HERE! HOLY SHIT! WELCOME DAD!

Commie Greeks shilling Ameri-mutt memes.

I'd see a few of them just about everyday before they brought back memeflags. Ever since then I rarely saw them until this past week. A couple of them probably just got tired of hiding their flag so it just looks like an influx.

guessing they didn't like the memes? I actually really like some of the more creative ones desu

Italians are better than other humans.

and Greeks are demi gods looking down on you.

I think most went underground when everyone started spamming pay denbts every time they posted, much like how Indians keep getting poo in loo'd to death.

(´;ω;`)

now i am here to fuck your mothers

>literally using his own words against him
Has ikey found his rival?

But why did they come back?

Sieg Heil

kellyfag killed /hell/

Why don't you greeks let those notaries sell your houses. You cost me money

The golden dawn rises.

i always thought its normal to pay rent
but apparently its only in germany where you are a fucking slave that will never own a home

Even as actual diaspora I find your posts cringy as fuck.
People arent spamming memes anymore every time they post.

not owning a house is literally cuckoldry

i dont care you subhuman

indeed
i wish i wasnt born in this shithole

I don't know WHY Greek posters are suddenly posting a lot more, but I'm glad they are. I'm a Greek-American, so I know all the issues, but I don't really give a shit about them, because I'm American, so I can just sit on the sidelines and kek myself half to death watching the Germans, Greeks and Turks engage in a shitposting round-robin.

You know, I was even working on learning Greek. Actual Greek, not the pseudo-greek they use to argue about dumb shit in Greektown. And then the threads on Sup Forums killed my motivation. What could I possibly say - or read - in the mother tongue that's better than this? Nothing, I say. Nothing.

Also if anyone has that Greek suprdo from this image, please post it.

i dont understand why people post some old meme wars

I would have to disagree. Literally for every legit answer I get, I also get two "pay debnts" ones. It doesn't really bother me desu, but that's the truth

>Greektown
How are things there? How are they considered by non-Greeks?

>the threads on Sup Forums killed my motivation
how?

Mainly to get Greek spurdo. I tried googling it once but Google suggested "greek speedo" and I just closed the fucking window

>How are things there? How are they considered by non-Greeks?

Detroit itself is pretty much a dumpster fire, but the downtown is at least somewhat safe because of the sheer cop density. The Greek diaspora here has spread to the suburbs, and the only time people note your Greekness is if they notice you have a last name that's hard to pronounce. Dearborn (Detroit suburb) has the biggest Muslim-American community in the country, and we've even got some Russians and Eastern Europeans here that migrated for work - and of course, black people - so Greeks barely register.

There's also a shitfuckton of Coney Island restaurants around here, which grew out of all the Greeks that started restaurants when they first got in-country, so we're pretty normalized.

i try to find an amerimutt that looks similar to this
looked like a texan or something

i wish i had saved it back then

>>i try to find an amerimutt that looks similar to this

Worse. I'm 3/4ths Greek and 1/4th Belgian.

I'm like German kryptonite. Only way it could be better is if my Belgian heritage was from French-speaking Belgium rather than Netherlands.

PAY DEBTS

do americans admire pure people?

for some reason some americans here feel special for having light eyes and blonde hair
it seems that america is like any other latino shithole full of weird mongrels praising something that is different

Greeks don't waste money.

lots of greeks left with pay denbts meme, now they are returning. If only leafs would do the same...

people here do the same... around 20-30% have blond hair and light eyes...
>t. filty brown-hair-brown-eyed mongrel

most canadians are just diaspora subhumans
must be the most polluted flag

subhuman

>do americans admire pure people?

Lol actually we admire Germans. Like no shit, people over here really believe in Das WunderWaffe and shit. It's why the Nazis in every Hollywood movie have jetpacks and laser cannons and shit.

Best part is, this shit goes back over a hundred years. No shit. Jules Verne (assblasted Frenchie) actually wrote it into one of his books - some German scientist trying to warn Americans of an evil German scientist about to shell them with a ginormocannon is taken entirely seriously - in part because Americans are "used to scientific wonders" and in part because he was talking with a German accent.

So Americans in Germany being real proud of light eyes and blonde hair are thinking "look, I'm just like the wondrous German geniuses!"

>eye color = race

Back to your shithole you starving subhuman.

>all germans are blonde

bitch we have fat poor people, how do we starve?

when reading american books (litral trash) i have noticed that there is a lot of celtic bullshit while nobody in the rest of the world cares about those extinct subhumans

lol WTF there were waaaay more Greek posters here in 2014/15, hence "pay debnts" became a meme.
I haven't seen "pay debnts" get said in a while, mainly because there's just so many shitskins around now we don't give a shit about the debnts any more. We just want you to be white again.

Sup Forums has been overtaken by russian bots proxying from everywhere..?

>you faggot greeks got the money and spent them on ouzo and whores and cayennes

>meanwhile every family has at least 2 owned and paid for houses (1 in urban center and 1 in village) while other advanced nations pay rent to the bank to not kick them out of their house

this is why you are mad and this is why at least people arent starving until now

Home ownership % has been steadily going down the last 8 years though.

I am a Greek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_home_ownership_rate

10%

it can only go up now

feels meh tbqh

Same here, I'm Greek American and its hilarious watching these arguments go down

oh shit it's you again
i am a greek

do you have marble grounds at home too?
i looked up some Greek homes
an even the most fucked up ones had marble grounds

lets summon that buttmad greek posting under a german flag

I think we scared most of you away with denbts posting. That meme is old now though.

die from real butthurt you subhuman

ah here he is

It's cold and they're jobless - what else is there to do?

THE WORLD WILL BE MED AGAIN
YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT'S COMING

you picked the one that triggered you most

>what else is there to do?
its Greece
not germany

I see you shitposting everyday you boy buggering freak

Last year there were only 3-4 greekposters on Sup Forums including me.After the referendum and the denbtposting we increased in numbers.
You probably joined during that time as well.

i have floor tiles i think theyre mostly ceramic.

Sup Forums is rightful Greek clay
we will liberate this board from the subhumans in the name of Zeus and the rest 11 OGs

γαμώ mod

dropbox.com/sh/yifg579gz84rd7v/AAD_yxUz6RCXLEzqC-6Fa8EIa?dl=0

my Greek brother
i renamed all files to english again
because it would take too long to translate everything since we dont post at the same times
and i think it is more effective
whenever you reply with this link to a subhuman, he will be overhelmed by Greek superiority and fuck off

WTF happened to ikey, ikey come back pls

Is there a Pleuris collection?I think i miss 2-3 books of his

what is this?

Mr. Pleuris the OG based greek. too bad his son is a cuck

ay thanks

see the post above yours

A Greek nationalist who wrote a 1000 pages book called "Jews,the whole truth"

scribd.com/lists/14994950/Κωνσταντίνος-πλευρης

How come Greek Americans say they are Greek first then American a distant second?

The guy was polposting irl before Sup Forums,Sup Forums or the internet was even a thing
nice

because of this map i realized that we Greeks are better than other humans.

i really hate yahudi subhumans
my parents hate them
my friends hate them
everyone i like does