Two-deaded Hypocrite

>Slovenia politician Tanja Fojan promoted the breaking of the law when it came to deportation of an illegal immigrant, claiming emotions are more important than law
>A day later she goes preaching to Poland that it should respect the law.

twitter.com/TheProgressives/status/930709760999088129

Fucking 2-headed hypocrite.
Also, made the caricature myself.

She tried to keep the illegal alien in the country or out?

To keep him in.
By law, he was supposed to be deported until lefties came flying in.

That is ridiculous.

Exactly. Needless to say, all the politicians who came to defend Muhamed (yes, that's his name, go figure) is now in hot water.

When are we going to start offing politicians lmao this is why the entire Male population of the Middle East and Africa thinks they can pour in and take over

I think it's time to return to Middle Age standard... I mean, they already are.

Stupid Ahmad needs to get out of my country. At least now everyone can see how fucked up the "left" is. Hopefully the center right party will win the next elections and send those parasites where they belong.

I want to see an angry mob break into the parliament and see them getting dragged out into the street and publically humiliated, we still got some useful pillories just standing around doing nothing.

that'd be beautiful, let's do it. let's whip their backs for treason. the law system doesn't work anyway.

Pls let us annex Slovenia and Croatia, I dont want this leftist shit to fester in our neighboorhood. You could be autonomous duchies or something in the Kangdom of Hungary and we will give you a free fence.

>Two-deaded Hypocrite

just like every trump supporter on Sup Forums

I'd rather we finally become V6.

Literary who?

It seems Slovenia has the same problem as Croatia. They both never got rid of the former yugoslav communists elite.

Yugo Commies after the breakup of Yugoslavia replaced titoism with Western cuckery, so they are the greatest liberals in Croatia and Slovenia.

Maybe we should do something about it together. The sooner we do the sooner we can take care of that "fence" issue.

Elect a right wing government first. The first step is to uncuck yourself.

To be honest. If things were according to me I would invite the slovenian army and police to protect the Croatian-serb border together so that Slovenia would be secured.

Just watched the news. The most left wing party wants to to submit an interpellation against the minister who wants to send Ahmad out.

>emotions are more important then law
So its ok to kill what you hate? For example muzzies?
Fucking women in politics..

I say we break into the parliament and hold the asholes hostage.
I mean didn't something like this happened in Macedonia?

europe is a 3rd world shit hole

>europe is a 3rd world shit hole

Let's just do something, I dont even care anymore. Im so sick of these fake ass humanist traitors.

There has to be someplace where angry people, who are willing gather.