Toriko

Spoiler are out. The final dialog in the series makes a cliffhanger ending with Blue Nitro asking Toriko if he is interested in Space food. Not even kidding. Ew.

FINALLLY

I KNEW IT WOULDN'T END JUST FUCKIN YET

Neo Toriko here we come.

God NO!

>Toriko Z

So all this time Blue never ate anything for this moment? The madogre

>Toriko (END) - To a new adventure
Name a better manga ending, I dare you.

Hard mode: No Biscuit Hammer, SAO, or Devilman.

This reminds me I'm like a year behind with the chapters. Time to re-read everything.

But why would Shimabukuro rush the Gourmet World Saga if he wasn´t forced to end the series?

This series was ok. Not great, not terrible, just alright.

it completely lost the plot at some point, the entire gourmet world part and the ending were terrible, rushed, nonsensical clusterfucks

over the top action can only take you so far

釣りをしているトリコをリンが呼びにくる。
新居に越していた2人。

デザインはグルメ建築士のスマイル特注で、もちろん食べれる仕様。
中に入るといつになく豪華な料理が並ぶ。

料理がうまくなったと感心するトリコだが、実は小松が手伝っていた。

小松は世界中の料理学校や飲食店、教育機関への講演で引っぱりだこらしい。
特に貧しいスラム地域での活動に力を入れている小松。

そこにマンサムもやってくる。
相変わらずIGOの会長を続けている。

三虎のグルメスパイスのお陰で、メテオスパイス以前の地球よりも生命豊かになり、グルメ度がむしろ増したと語る。
おかげで希少食材を狙う密猟者も後を絶たず、IGOも忙しいらしい。

しかし希少食材を"少しなら食べてもいい"という条件でゼブラが密猟者狩りに参戦してからは、
密漁の報告が激減してるとか。

さらに卸商トムが珍しい食材をもってやってくる。

四天王に鉄平もやってきてお祭り騒ぎに。

アッポロとブルーニトロが訪ねて来る。

「宇宙食材に興味はあるか?」

【続く】

トリコ(TORIKO) これにて完結!!

【さらに情報入り次第更新予定!!】

TORIKO GT

TORIKO GOURMET TOUR

>相変わらずIGOの会長を続けている。
>新居に越していた2人。
>トリコ(/jp/) これにて完結!!

SPACE ADVENTURE ZONGE

After the yuda match (ch 334) is the chapter it started rushing and skipping stuff so I checked and it's been 62 chapters since then.
Author got a pretty good amount of chapters in advance to end it.

He was forced to end the arc but toriko is popular enough to continue elsewhere just not in jump.

Fuck

Yes

Good for Toriko really. Jump is dead now. Time to move to online fan base.

>Toriko
>popular

>GT

So it's automatically shit.

Wait, it's continuing in another magazine? For real?

Hello db/op fag.

Pretty much shows that Kubo fucked up.

best ending in decades

I mean if Toriko in space is anything like the first arcs, where it's more about the food and the cooking instead of the battle shonen shit we got , I would be totally down for it.

Why don't more authors do this?

I really enjoyed the final battle. I'm a sucker for fights with a shown massive scale of destruction. And the 8 kings and Midora were great.

>SAO
Was the ending good? what happened

>Space food.
I'm not feeling it, sounds like a bad idea.

That was great, I feel disappointed that Toriko's parts felt so lackluster in comparison to Midora's.

In fairness Jirou and Midoria where the best characters

Probably one of the Side jump Magazines

We already have galaxy destroyers, how much higher can the powerlevel go?

It's fake.

Is THIS confirmed?

Something had to give white his scars and neo jobbed to him

>People actually believing that this will continue in another magazine
Dumbasses. This is clear an "happily ever after" sort of ending. The series is shit only a few people think this is the best thing since sliced bread.

Yeah there was such a clear change of pace between those chapters, I was sure it was maybe getting 5-10 chapters to wrap it up.

I doubt this is a continuation for the series, it seems like just a fun happy ending to let the readers get closure and allow his adventures to continue in our hearts.

It's probably my favourite shonen manga ever, I love how it solved all the problems inherent to the genre by just cranking it up to 11 until you couldn't help but laugh. It was super self aware but genuine, not terribly interested in being anything other than what it was- there were no big boob girls to hook in the otaku/teenage boys, no children characters (every character was like in their late 20s minimum) and there was a lot of blatantly gay subtext.

I guess now all that's left for me to look forward to reading weekly is One Piece, but that hasn't been nearly as good as it could be for years now.

Shin Angyo Onshi, user, not the other SAO.

>the author moves to Korea and keeps making Toriko on Naver

Toriko would have been even greater with sexy girls wrecking shit just as much as the buff guys. I like buff guys and badass old people, but diversity doesn't hurt. Also why I loved the 8 kings and their combos.

An "the adventure continues" end is pretty nice since the last chapter, not this one, has wrapped things up really neat and i hope this final one does do.
It also could be used by the author to pick it up again if he wants and even if i dont see it, it would be nice.