Dragon Ball Super

Why is Future Trunks so shit? He ruined the whole episode

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zamasu a fagget

No vegito coughing blood and defusing like a fucking jobber ruined the episode

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.

If Trunks can handle the whole problem alone so why the fuck he called for help?

Toei Anime

Reminder
>The DBS manga is superior in pretty much every regard the characterization of the characters (especially Goku), structure, delivering and expanding on information, art, fight choreography, humour etc
It's being drawn by Toyotaro a huge fan of the series with each chapter being overlooked by Toriyama whereas the anime is just another soulless cash grab for Toei.

Toyotaro Manga

Dimps fanfiction

>Toeifags will defend this

He didn't know he could.

threadly reminder that if you still shamelessly defend gary sturankusue and how he got from pre-ssj3 levels to fused zamasu levels(which can land shots to ssb vegito, of all people) in a span of 2 days without training and shit, you're a repulsive faggot who should go back to plebbit and definitely should kys.

Its asspull man. Even he was like what the fook is this

Gogeta isn't cannon and Vegito jobbed, looks like Gotenks wins again

based vegito had the best fight scene in DBS so far and left before he could be ruined by toei

Gotenks has more losses

Who cares.

This is dragon ball, a series of nothing but asspulls and idiotic moves by the MCs to make fights last longer

was it fun?

>left before he could be ruined by toei
But he was ruined by Toei before he even appeared.

I don't really care 2bh, it's not like Super set high standards from the start. I just really enjoyed the scene for what it was without paying too much attention to the how and why.

I laughed at this part while I get bored to the same part in the manga, so I give 1 point to the anime

Toei leaving no one out.
Every character is getting shit on.
-Gohan fainting like a bitch during power up
-piccolo acting like chichi gardner
-goku being a complete retard
-vegeta being a complete cuck
-goten who?

>GT remake is announced
>Young Jiji in charge of the rewrite and manga
would you Sup Forums?

>SSJ4 Broly shitting his pants

Kek. Even in fanfiction Beerus is all powerful.

ruined more
If he stuck around for five more minutes he'd have been watching Trunks fuck Yajirobe bareback and crying into a napkin or something

It would be pretty edgy but at least we'd have that cute monster girl shenron.

Fused Zamasu was using some USSJ shit at that point. He couldn't land anything on Vegeto like that. If he were still in slim form, Trunks would have had no chance.

-Ruining trunks by turning him into a mary sue
Lets be honest though. vegeta was always a cuck hahaha

Vegeta is not a cuck, just the jobber of the series

this

Dbs vegeta is a pathetic pussy.
Gets shit on by bulma and beerus

Gotenks at least has room for development

>USS buffmode form of a Fusion
>Trunks can somehow block his attacks

Am I the only one who was genuinely disappointed by Frost actually being a piece of shit?

>Beerus's reaction "...So he's just Frieza then"

>just the jobber of the series
Nah that's Goku.

Zamasu was on his last legs when Trunks intervened.

But it doesn't feel right without Toriyama drawing it.

>c'mere botama im gonna hook u in da gabagool

Its been 4 fucking days people get a grip already.

So why is god ki considered hot shit when any random shitter supreme kai has it?
I mean golden Freeza was stronger than ssj blue before the drain, but I don't think that he even knew what god ki was.

Vegeto specifically calls out his speed while punching all over him. So, it's canon that he got slower at that point.

I mean, he was using the beam blade. Aren't people fine with the Kienzan randomly cutting through anything? That's not very different.

>Botama actually threw a punch in the manga

Instantly better.
Did he even do that in the show, I only remember him walking forward like a retard and lying on his back like a fucking dung beetle.

Nor does hit.
God ki is basically jobber ki. except if you're an angel or a GoD

I really am surprised that there's still complaining. Kinda impressed but also kinda tired out.

>Egyptian themed arena

Holy shit what, man that change alone sort of bums me out towards the anime.

The main issue is that in the manga Frost really didn't deserve it at all. AND it lasted longer, rather than just one shotting him.

I don't think they're planning on using Goten and Kid Trunks that much in this series, but after Trunks winning through the power of friendship, who fucking knows?
All we can hope for is that they retcon the retcon. I really don't think anyone will care of they did.

Both of them were, and Zamasu has much much much [...] more juice for it, because he's the fusion of a fuckin god.

Wait until the manga drops.
Same shit happened when trunks kicked black ssr and then ssj2=ssj3 goku happened.

I don't have a good opinion of the manga but I definitely admit that was a really good sequence. Toyo's other fights haven't been as good though.

Vegito is smug, mocks his opponents, and it's natural he'd out-speed Zamasu, whereas Goku or Vegeta couldn't, so we can't extrapolate such a massive speed-lowering that Trunks could even hope to keep up with him.

Beam blade or no, he shouldn't have had the strength to block.

Yeah the Egyptian motif matches Beerus and Champa.

>Comparing a kamehameha to some weak ki blasts.
Also at that point of the story even flying too long was taxing.

>and it's natural he'd out-speed Zamasu, whereas Goku or Vegeta couldn't

He didn't outspeed Zamasu to the point of attacking all over him before Zamasu got bulky though. He also only calls out Zamasu's speed at that point.

Fucking weak, dude.
They keep hyping up god ki, but it never actually seems to do much.

Probably for the best that the anime will be going ahead then and the Anime can fuck with things less.

Wut?

Manga*

I'm sure the anime will improve a lot after the manga gets ahead.

He means the manga will be going ahead. We don't know how it'll happen, considering the current schedule, but Toyotaro said in his last interview that the manga will be ahead for the next arc, and Toei will use it as basis for the anime.

>reaching this hard
Also all those Ki blasts add up

>Also at that point of the story even flying too long was taxing.
Wrong.

>willy-nilly killing whole civilizations over an argument

Fuck Beerus and Champa

>You will never see at least one episode of SoL antics with Vegetto

I was hoping for Frost to be a good guy. It'd be cool to have a Freeza clan dude helping out.

Instead he's just another Freeza clone with poison

muh dick

universe 9 next.

Using poison makes him even more of an asshole than Frieza.

It really sucks that they didn't let the manga be ahead since the start.

>think pink haired Goku is going to be stupid as fuck
>it's actually the best thing to happen to Dragon Ball since the 90's

What did they mean by this?

I want to watch DBZ Super, but the art is just unwatchably bad. Any scheduled release for BD episodes announced or anything? I realize I will have to wait until it's redrawn before I can watch this show.

user... please, don't remind me.

Who else keeps rewatching the Vegito fight?

best fight scene in whole dragonball yet

People hoping that the manga wont do a mary sue on us.
Remember that trunks ssj2>goku ssj2 who trained under whis and with vegeta in the room of spirit and time.
Trunks base>goku

I'd love for some explanation as to why he had pink hair.
Like, God Ki is very reactive to one's emotions, which couples with the Saiyan's naturally temperamental state, making the palette of energy and hair for god forms very malleable.
Goku and Vegeta were both blue because they trained directly against one-another.
Black was pink because of his rage and also he's a queer
You could even rationalize Trunks that way, as the seeping blue was due to his proximity to Goku and Vegeta, and inability to fully master it.
Will we ever get anything as cohesive as this?

Next arc will be revealed in december though... is toyo gonna skip trunks arc?

Black is NOT gay

Thats some bullshit I still cannot get behind but at least trunks in the manga is already fucking strong from the start.

No we're just going to get filler until February/March when the manga catches up

Dude when goku went to king kai through snake way fo the first time he used up all his energy and had to run, because he didn't have the energy to fly anymore.
The anime maybe shit, but now you are just shitting on it for the sake of just shitting on it.

I hate how they quickly ditched the concept of god-training raising the fundamentals because other characters need to keep up.
What's the fucking point of even including that? Just change it to them being dipshits who don't care about the basics and lowering their base, and SSB is a heightening of their peak, that does nothing to their normal forms.
I knew that would happen the second they said that.

At least he's the top when he's having fagsex with Zamasu in their cabin for queers.

Manga makes itmore believable.
Unlike the anime black wont have stupid asspull zenkai. it seems like in the manga like it should black is strong from the start.

>has a literal love-cabin with his alternate timeline qt teaslut clone
>not gay

I'd guess tons of stuff from the anime won't be in the manga, like all the back and forth between the present and the future. There wasn't the bit with Black in the past already. Also, Beerus and Whis are investigating Black's identity, and already know that it's a god, which could result in them killing Zamasu even without learning about his plans from the future.

Although, regarding how the manga will stay ahead afterwards... either it's getting even more pages (it's also 40 pages, 2 chapters and a half of the original manga, so if they add more 20 pages, it'd follow the same pacing as the original manga) or they'll move it to Shounen Jump which wouldn't be that odd at this point considering how it has Boruto running there.

>Remember that trunks ssj2>goku ssj2
Manga Trunks trained for 10 years straight, plus it was stated hybrid Saiyans are more stronger in the Saiyan arc.

>who trained under whis and with vegeta in the room of spirit and time.
Which could have been mostly their God forms, since the manga didn't do the SSG absorbed into base mode plot point.

>Trunks base>goku
Nope.

there is nothin wrong with chilling and drinking tea with your alternate self in a ningen free house. Stop projecting fags.

forgot pic

t. Zamasu

>No ningen allowed sign hanging on cabin door while Black's making Zamasu submissive as fuck

kek

This