Winter Ball Thread

So Sup Forums, who are we going to the winter ball with?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11666155
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/a/1
strawpoll.me/11666751
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's go with our imouto /jp/.

What the hell is a winter ball?

One of the building blocks for a snowman.

nice bakas

Seconding for /jp/, I don't think they're going with anyone.

/an/-/k/
/c/-[s4s]
/cgl/-/u/
/cm/-/qst/
Sup Forums-/ck/
/fit/-/lit/
/his/-/tg/-/vp/
/o/-Sup Forums
/m/-Sup Forums

Here's all the confirmed pairs I know of. Anyone else should be open.

/co-ck/ holy crap my sides

They haven't had any sort of discussion on the winter ball from what I can see, so they're a good target to ask, too.

Hey, /cock/ is inseparable. The board-tans are basically married to each other. You can't break the /cock/.

Also, here's the last thread on this. Looks like there was basically no consensus reached there at all, and barely any discussion.

strawpoll.me/11666155

Strawpoll for jp, prob make a new one if we have another suggestion on who to ask out.

never post this garbage again

If we do end up asking /jp/, we need a drawfag to make us a suitable asking-out picture. Simply having good-quality art and a dedicated picture will make them more likely to say yes.

We can just drop into the drawfag threads and ask for one if we can't find a drawfag before our decision.

/jp/-tan a cute. A CUTE.

>tfw the board is too fast and most of the posters are too new to care about this

Not newfag but it's the first time I hear about this. Can someone explain me what is the Winter Ball?

Sup Forums doesn't even have waifu threads anymore. All of them got replaced with shonenshit like DBS or Jojo.

Essentially, it's about crossboarding, going and checking out boards you've never been to or rarely visit anymore, getting introduce to their board culture, and roleplaying out stories with various memes, in-jokes, and recent happenings that shape how the stories go.

i.e. There's a big sperg that happened with /r9k/ and to be frank, it's fucking hilarious.

Is it time to make Sup Forums great again?

Yeah, to add onto that, it's basically a meta event that happens every winter where the boards' personifications (their board-tans) get together and hold a "ball" which is basically an annual excuse to produce OC featuring the boards.

To facilitate the ball, boards ask each other on "dates," and this is represented by their board-tans going to the ball together. Usually the "date" doesn't mean anything besides collaboration on producing OC, but it's also a good way to introduce people to places on Sup Forums they don't normally frequent.

shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/a/1
Here's where all the OC eventually gets posted. That's the link for all the Sup Forums-tan art, but other boards have stuff on there too.

Sup Forums

I will never care about Sup Forums-tan specifically because it was designed in the most stupid "America tries to do anime" way possible.

Just go with /jp/ and be done with it.

I'm not too big a fan of Sup Forums-tan either, but I don't see any real way to change it to something better unless we get a consensus like r9k did.

Should we have a poll for a redesign of Sup Forums?

>Take current design
>Give it a longer haircut
>Remove nose
>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
There you go. Fixed.

Also, remove the fucking flower. It makes no sense whatsoever. Give it a "Sup Forums" hairpin or something.

I wouldn't be opposed to it. I think some people might bandwagon against it for no good reason, but the worst that can happen is that nothing gets changed.

Who does Sup Forums go with?

Poll on if Sup Forums-tan should be redesigned.
strawpoll.me/11666751
strawpoll.me/11666751
strawpoll.me/11666751

I voted yes but I think it's important to make it a girl(male) for meme purposes. You might want to make a thread about this if you can.

Sup Forums-tan is now a girl(boy)!
if we go with a redesign, we must become the ultimate trap.

Jesus, I just checked the single winter ball thread they have in their archive and the autism concentration was almost unbearable. I think it's safe to say they aren't going with anyone, and have no interest in doing so either.

Unless they're going with /x/. There was very minor interest in that amongst all the absolute cancerposting.

Fucking this.
Time to show everyone we truly are the little girl (male)

This winter ball shall be more meaningful as we will finally obtain our dream of being the ultimate girl(male)

/polo/ is pretty cute.

Sup Forums at this point is just /reddit/. GamerGate was the last straw, and after that they stopped having any sort of quality.

Bumping

POLLS:
strawpoll.me/11666155
strawpoll.me/11666155
For if we're asking out /jp/ or not

strawpoll.me/11666751
strawpoll.me/11666751
For if we're redesigning Sup Forums-tan

VOTE

Why are we making a poll to make Sup Forums a girl (male).

It litterally says in the OP that it's a trap.

But it needs to be a better trap.

I'm pretty sure /jp/ hates this place.

This is what my life has been reduced to, voting in polls on a message board to decide what other board to ask out to a pretend dance.

Oh well, Just draw a fucking girl and ask out our sister. Its not that complicated

I agree.

Hell, even /wsr/ has a tan design that's more "anime" than Sup Forums.

/jp/ can go fuck themselves.
>/vr/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/out/
>Sup Forums
I suggest these as alternatives.

Sup Forums and /vr/ are already taken.

Sup Forums would be nice

/m/ - Sup Forums
CUUUTE

I think Sup Forums has pretty much treated other boards like shit to the point that no one wants to go to the ball with him.

I agree about Sup Forums, it's always been like an aniki board to Sup Forums.

I dont think a complete redesign is necessary, what we need is a moefication.

This.

Also, agreeing with here. Sup Forums is fine.

Sup Forums wanted to stay at home in the last thread and it seems like /r9k/ is just going to stalk Sup Forums + /m/

Better get voting.

So are we gonna go with /jp/? Or should we wait for more people to vote?

Since this is so slow, I would suggest waiting a little more.

What about Sup Forums? Together forever is still a thing isn't it?

Nope.
They broke it, TWICE.

I think we can all agree that Sup Forums-tan needs a redesign to become the ultimate little girl(male). Shall we get a drawfag on it?

Sup Forums isn't the board we fell in love with anymore, they died in 2014.

>they died in 2014.
That year wasn't particularly bad, it was miles better than 2012 and 2013.

what did they do?

it's not a little girl(male)

>not wanting to wincest with imouto
This isn't the Sup Forums I remember.

>le Sup Forums culture
Cancer.

Looks like there's a pretty solid majority in favor of asking /jp/ and in favor of redesigning Sup Forums-tan. Next order of business: How are we going to redesign him? Seems like we still like the little girl (male) idea, so that part won't change.

Remove megane, acquire twintails

>Redesigning Sup Forums-tan
FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd like to see the hair made red in a reference to the fact that every single main heroine of every shitty harem anime has red hair.

that shit's been around for 8+ years

>/his/-/tg/-/vp/
what the FUCK

I'm a bit jelous

when is the winter ball anyways?

Who is /x/ going with? Ever since Sup Forums started getting into meme magic and the election, /x/ has been pretty mad. I heard they broke up and haven't even talked to each other recently, are they both going to be okay? I think /o/ is just a rebound girl for Sup Forums, but I hope /x/ gets over him soon.

Hey, if Sup Forums and /r9k/ can do it, we can do it too.

It's something weird with the number of board-tans they have, as well as the ages. /his/ has an old man and a loli, /tg/ has a young adult, and /vp/ has a girl and a boy who's a manlet. I think it's set up as:
/vp/ boy - /his/ loli
/tg/ guy - /vp/ girl
/his/ old man as a chaperone for the loli and boy

>this is Sup Forums
>not a cute little girl
>Sup Forums design
it's enough stop

That's why we're trying to redesign it.

>Sup Forums
>a girl
user, please.

Even if it's redesigned to be a loli, Sup Forums will still have a penis.
You can't deny who you are inside.

At this point I think we can all agree that we're gonna ask /jp/ and that we're also gonna need a redesign of Sup Forums-tan. Let's think of our new design for Sup Forums-tan. We already know he's going to be a trap so what else?

Also maybe a school uniform instead of the weird clothes we have now?

Well, if you make the redesign moe as fuck, maybe /jp/ will be into it.

Not sure what Sup Forums will do though. I think they thought of asking their daughteru to the dance this year, but last I heard they hadn't acted on it/figured out a way.

>/his/-/tg/-/vp/
>/vp/ is a boy and a girl
Yeah. Seems about the right number of dates for /tg/.

Sup Forums hasn't done shit, they're too full of newfags to care and their mods have no respect for Sup Forums traditions like this so any threads just end up deleted.

Aye, kept seeing that.
Hopefully they'll get their shit together eventually. Seems they always have trouble with the ball.

Honestly, with all the drama that goes around the Winter Ball, I'm surprised that Sup Forums, which tends to have the most autistic OC bullshit, NEVER deals with drama.
/cock/ will never die, so Sup Forums is forever restrained in this goofy shit.

Make him wear a headpin link Shinka's

we are all little girl here

I think we should go something a long the lines of this, maybe make her hair longer and changing her hairpin.

>her
user there is clearly a dick.

Wait, does Sup Forums actually identify as a girl or do they just like to dress up as a girl?
If it's the former, then I guess saying "she" makes sense.
But if it's the latter, it should still be "he".

It's he.

Shit I mean him, fuck. But we like our traps so why not be a trap?

Well, being a trap doesn't actually denote gender really.

Sounds tumblr as fuck, but there's a difference between traps, sissies, etc. in how they view themselves.
There's those that see themselves as very pretty boys that like girl clothes,
Then there are those that actually view themselves as little girls whilst they wear the girl clothes and want to be girls.

her(male)

All in all, we're girls(male)

We should have accessories representing some series, also once we're done designing. We should have a drawfag draw our new Sup Forums doing the toyota pose for asking out /jp/.

Do we ever go with Sup Forums? Why is it always small boards?

Let's give Sup Forums the futa dicking they deserve this year.

I think x is still alone from what I've heard from the other generals.

>Sup Forums
eww, gross

>wanting to go with a reddit tier board
Also

>not wanting to be girl(male)