>Ending makes you feel sad but doesn't tear-bait you
>Main girl was cute
why was it so perfect lads?

>forced drama muh special curse, I can't hear the sound hurr
>director doesn't know how to handle a serious scene from a joke scene
>cliché
pic related is a serious and touching scene

>1 sec later this happens
should have dropped there because it was only the beggining of that awful direction

muh seriousness
it was a lighthearted show about music, maybe if you wasn't consumed with so much angst you could appreciate it.

That's the thing, it was lighthearted one second, and dead serious the next, and vice versa. It's ok to have lighthearted moments and serious moments in the same show, but the moments in this show were placed right next to each other all the time. The viewer doesn't have time to feel what they should feel when the next second has a completely different tone.

Great OP though

Why was MC such a FUCKING FAG

High functioning autism

>No forced drama
1/10 you made me reply.

This show is ranked #17 on MAL. I just don't get it.

just looking at the poster makes my stomach hurt. what a fucking awful show. borders being offensive with its stupidity

because it was good

True, it was fucking great.

I started counting how often they would cry an episode. The highest was 17 times in one episode, 17 individual crying scenes

I also counted the number of flashbacks and the most was 19...think about that

The show was made for entry level general audiences, that's why it's so high on MAL, and among normies. It was crafted for them

True

Us patricians watch cute moeblobs
Fuck those normies

>no forced drama

Goose House was GOAT

>No forced drama

but Nanairo Symphony was better

>why was it so perfect lads?
Violin

Raping Kaori late illness would have been awesome. What's she going to do, run away?

Don't you know? You cant make threads about Shigatsu here. Sup Forums hates it. Next time, start a New Game thread. Or a Love Live one, that would be even better.