Helo and plane crash above Rothschilds property, 3 dead, was it a assassination POL?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/

Any other time in history I would have been more apt to believe it was an accident. But with the Storm and Q... Oh boy the timing is sure suspect!

What do you think POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/
archive.is/aAGoj
archive.is/jaO4a
archive.is/awNUg
archive.is/x8GMh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they got the call but didn't anwser
they forgot who they knelt to

and they paid the price

>POL
lurk more newfag

"the storm and Q"

plz go back

Verified of cumbersomely bulky.

*if

Do any Bongs know how to access British flight manifests... They should be filed in advance...

Of course it's a hit.

No one was in the plane. It was a drone.

Archive for reference.

Definitely a hit. Or faked. That pic only shows helicopter bits. Where is the plane? Should br nearby. Wouldnt they show pics of it too?

Maybe it was someone trying to get close to the Manor to take pictures and the WrathsChild shot it down?

you know its fake news by the "Feared Dead"
Usage of emotions in headlines is a giveaway when it is propaganda.

LEGENDARY!!!!!!

Of course if you only look at one picture you will only see one thing. Look at another picture

probably their antiaircraft missles. What you dont think a trillionare would have proper military defenses? hence the call if you invade airspace, if you dont reply on comms shit happens.

Hopefully it was on purpose. Humanity needs its heros

>POL
>hurrrr storm
>muh Q
I litrally hate you faggots with every fiber of my being

I officially request assistance from the powerful and benign onlookers in orbit, friends and family from far and near, to purge evil from this planet once and for all! YOU HAVE MY COMMISSION ON IT!

>Storm and Q
>POL

>hating us
>while there's still niggers around to hate
you poor misguided faggot

What did they do to anger the lizard queen?

Being too blatant and hiding too many things in plain sight

Praise the gods. We will kill these elitist kikes one by one.

Soros picks up the three piece with a drone right in Rothchilds back yard. Could there be trouble on team globalism... *MLG horn

Are you that stupid to think the rothstillians can be killed that easily?
they faked their death

nope. plane hit helicopter in the sky, they landed in a field. no rothschilds harmed. just random civvies.

this

So any more pics from site?

that's it in OP.

>the Storm and Q
Stay in your containment thread you larping faggot.

something weird happened, that's for sure.

the two flights are G-WACG (the plane) and G-JAMM (the heli).

I archived both of their flight plans this morning from flightaware - neither had a scheduled departure today...one was last seen on Thursday, the other on Monday.

My archive for the plane (on archive.is) has vanished, and now both callsigns on flightaware show a scheduled flight today.

looking for the links - will post again shortly.

G-JAMM
archive.is/aAGoj (first archive - no Friday flight listed)
archive.is/jaO4a (updated with Friday flight)
A WOODWARD AVIATION LTD.
64 NEW CAVENDISH STREET, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, W1G 8TB
Alexander John Woodward

G-WACG
archive.is/awNUg (updated archive, Friday listed)
AIRWAYS AERO ASSOCIATIONS LTD
WYCOMBE AIR PARK
BOOKER
MARLOW
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
SL7 3DP

looking back through Sup Forums archive to find the thread i first posted the plane archive in.

Makes me think of that heli crash after the Charlottesville thing

archive.is/x8GMh

archive from this morning (after the crash, though) (& slightly diff. URL) showing no flight records today.

Who do the Rothschilds answer to? I thought they were at the top of the food chain.

Pick it up!

Can someone give me a quick rundown on who the Rothschilds answer to?

Why do high-profile flights (either by location, cargo or passengers) have such a terrible track record Sup Forums? It's almost as if (((someone))) has some kind of technology to just take them down remotely. You know, like what was explicitly stated to exist in the CIA datadump.

THAT GET

another, this was such a fun fast-moving thread, fastest since election nights

I was there for that one.
A truly spicy get.

They answer to the black nobility of europe.
not African nobility, the hidden descendants of the ancient royal bloodlines which originally created the form of satanic babylonian talmudism that the elites practice. The people at the top of the food chain have paid FORTUNES to ensure their indentities are completely hidden from the public, and their wealth is incalculable

checked
>was quite the fun thread, the celebration was epic

Rothschilds have killed one of their own before because he was too weak/soft to lead.

Could have been staged to fake his death.
Faking your death is a great way to retire when you're a career criminal.

>IT KEEPS HAPPENING

4 Dead, 2 in Each
Why is Bercow outraged at a crash?

Your retarded fairytales have no place in a world where inbreeding causes degeneracy and mental deficiencies.

The kind of mistake you don't get to make twice.

kek

OY VEY

Should have taken it

Is this a happening? I hope it was someone important in the establishment or one of those kikes.

Target Missed?

Either it was an accident or on purpose! SCREENCAP THIS!!!!

KINGSMEN movie 2.0 , nothing similar at all.

>europe was saved by a single call and it can be burned just as easily

can someone give me a speedy dashdown on this guy

I can verify this to be true.

There any new sources yet for this?