Gentleman, the UK

Mother-of-four, 26, 'was horrifically stabbed to death, dumped in a cellar for two days then torched in woodland by the Muslim husband she continued to defy - despite converting to Islam

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088451/Woman-stabbed-death-defying-Muslim-husband.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-42029799
gov.uk/government/news/home-secretary-to-consult-on-new-laws-on-offensive-weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=lho0nRnsLH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, its just a shame she reproduced 4 times before she kicked the bucket.

Toll paid.

Not to be that guy, but everyday here I see about 1000 dailymail articles

Here's the link to the BBC article

bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-42029799

and nothing of value was lost

Notice how they have to specify "muslim"? Because it's not the norm, it's the equivalent of talking about an "affordable" Lamborghini

Poor women, this happened just 2 mins away from my house too.

They took her to stairfoot lane which is like a odd country road type thing just out of moortown

S

toll paid

deserved it

Defy Allah, get put in the cellah

Why was his knife not binned, and when are you all going to wake up and realize that we need sensible assault knife regulations.

Burn the Kebab, pay the Jizya

The Daily Mail is click bait and bias, but the reason you see crazy stories in there is because our press wouldn't dare touch a story like that. All our journos have been mates with the politicians since school.

Good. Those who defy Allah do not deserve to live.

What's the best way to ensure your wife's religious devotion to Islam and why is murder it?

>4 kids

what a shame she had this many before she was killed.

I like how they had to say that it's a muslim specifically. Because everyone would immediately assume it's christian otherwise. And 9 times out of 10, they'd be right

gov.uk/government/news/home-secretary-to-consult-on-new-laws-on-offensive-weapons
Don't worry, we're finally getting the legislation to stop these barbaric attacks! For too long have the British public had access to weapons of mass destruction.

I found this in the underpass this morning. It was gone by this afternoon. To think, they only just finished re-painting earlier this week! Northumbria, UK

She was, and may Allah forgive me for uttering this words - a roastie

She learned her lesson, huh?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE UK

Allah sounds nothing like 'cellah' you stupid fucking leaf

Good riddance

Dumb bitch.

find me 9 other stories of christians killing their wives for defying him. Or kys fag.

>In response to a surge in hate crime in Northumbria, police are diverting £20million to their new hate crime combat unit

Crack on mate.

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This. How long before the shitlets honor kill someone else?

Who's Chelsey?

Good enough point, but just saying dailymail can't be the only one out there reporting this, there's gotta be others.....right??

We need some sort of pamphlets - "What to expect when converting to Islam"

She's a girl from Sunderland in the North of the UK who woke up in a house occupied by some muslim guys covered in bruises and having been raped. The police arrested ?four? of them, only began looking at charging one then dropped that as well. Then arrested and jailed her brother after he went round to their house and got into an argument with them. I've also seen them actively grooming 11 - 14 y/o's around the bus station in the area.

youtube.com/watch?v=lho0nRnsLH0

who cares? muslims can burn in hell for eternity

> 9 other stories

Find fucking one. And one where it's religiously motivated, none of this "He claimed to be a christian and went to church 3 months ago! Must be his religious views!"

Can't teach an old bitch new tricks.
Good for him, except the being a sandnigger part.
Mohammed was white.

>muslims doing muslim things

idgaf

Once Brexit winds up the drawbridge the dunecoons will be locked in with the lions.

DOTR4U

Well if the UK cops didn't arrest her in time for Islamophobia...What else is a better solution than death ?

This would have never happened if guns were banned. How many more innocent people must die to trucks, knives, rocks, bats, bombs and ropes before we ban guns? Seriously, right wing extremists will defend this "b-but he didn't use a gun".

>Faggots are literally defending people who want them dead.
Christ, I know you guys are suicidal but can you not involve us in it?

Because 9 out of 10 people in the UK are white christian you mentally ill fuck

This is the thing I hate about so called "fake news." People honestly believe that if CNN or MSNBC or the BBC don't report on it, then it was made up. Even though the "fake news" cites sources (sometimes inaccurately) and gives detailed info.

>Because it's not the norm
Sure as fuck getting that way.

This.

Britain sucks

PART
A
R
C
E
L

Why would you post that? BBC shill detected

>Akshar Ali, tried to fool police by sending a text to her phone after she was already dead.
>"The kids miss you and so do I."

The level of cynicism of these sandniggers is absolutely appalling. They legitimately feel what what they do is alright. And they say ISIS is not "muslim". They did same shit to their woman slaves, they smashed their heads for any disobedience.

Muhammad was a faggot pedophile