JoJo Thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

First for Best girl

Post mirrored pictures

Reminder not to respond to shitty b8 at all. its embarassing

>le non relevant girl with convenient asspull meat spray

>>>/trash

Done SCR, spotty translations aside I really loved it all and I sure as hell do not understand the Giorno hate. He was easily one of the coolest JoJos and I love how the initially personal drive he had in the story eventually extended to the rest of the gang as it progressed.
>Intense-ass race for the arrow all the way through while stopping Polnareff's rogue stando
>Turtlenareff helping the gang find out Diavolo's secrets
>Trish intercepting King Crimson with Spice Girl and saying to Diavolo that she's done being afraid of him
>Narancia being killed in skipped time and everyone panics as Giorno desperately tries to heal him
>Gio shaking and reminding everyone that there's nothing he can do
>"It's too cruel...too sudden"
>"I won't let anyone hurt you anymore...I promise I'll bring you back to your hometown!"
>Sprouting flowers around Narancia's lifeless body as he walks past him
>Bruno giving his farewell
>"The rest...I leave it to you"
>Giorno's expression as he reaches his hand out for Buccellati
>The shot of him clutching the arrow in his hand and holding it towards the sky
>Giorno gaining GER and taunting Diavolo, talking about how the souls of the dead live on and have left their mark, and asking if the boss will leave his before proceeding to completely dunk on him and give him the most ironic defeat in existence

It could have been a little better in some areas but it's a lot fucking better than I thought it would be based on what everyone keeps saying

also this panel is so fucking great

wow

Is there a single JoJo character that can defeat Khan? The only reason he lost to Jotaro in Part 3 was due to plot armor, don't deny this. This guy is more broken than MiH and King Crimson combined.

good opinion friend

Giorno was perfect m8.
His problem was he was not a loud mouth making stupid jokes to cater to low intelligence mouth breathers.

>44

>lel to be continued maymay

Literally tired of seeing part 7 characters being forced in every thread and down our throats.

Cream
The Hand
White Album
King Crimson
Killer Queen + Catgrass
GER
The World
D4C

t b h i wish his quirks weren't abandoned but at least he's not a total shit like joseph

What are they looking at

>Bruno will be in anime soon

a latest issue in the wonderful series that is "Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe"

I want to marry Bruno!

What's their Stando Powah?

heres a favorite

He will open the zip of your boipucci

Did we go an entire thread without splat shitposting?

What BD will have the Rohan OVA on?
Will poaching reef or any of the smaller one shots be animated during the between parts ?

they dont need stand power. Goku, gohan can beat any anime character ever.

So did his mom cheat on Sadafumi Kujo with a Joestar(probably Joseph) or is Sadafumi a Joestar?

MOMMY

Not Zamasu

Wasn't the star on Josefumi a drawing error?

I think Sadafumi might be a Joestar. I dont think thot mom had a birthmark.

Hayato's shota penis

Listen, as much as i love Stone Ocean, pray tell why are you storytiming it?

Anasui
>wears a skirt
>wears a fishnet with shoe prints
>literally uses the shoe prints as pockets
You have 10 seconds to defend this.

because I know how much everyone loves this arc.
it's like their favorite

Other clothes are too stuffy for him, he was in prison and was somebody's wife, and hes a murder with a stand that can dismantle someone. Are you gonna question him?
But that wastes the image limit

He's a gogo dancer

I like how the skirt barely covers his vagina.

>stop posting manga pages
>i want to post memes

But thats not what i said. i said posting the entirety of Yo Yo Ma wastes the image limit and not a single person in this thread asked for this.

I dont see the problem, I mean it's the Jojo general right

i'm reading it kys

How come they don't call Crazy Diamond "Crazy D" like they did in the manga? or was that a liberal translation/added in?

i'm back!!

NO
PLEASE STOP
THIS FIGHT MAKES ME ITCHY
STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

everybody loves this guy

how big is anasui's penis?

Smaller than Jolyne's

>anasui
>penis

>implying Annasui isn't transgendered with a monster clit

I want to get ravaged by Jolyne's string penis

Bigger than Weather Report's but smaller that Jolyne's

I was banned for Carnefagposting, so he's out of the list now, like Tit Caesar.
Shame too, he was a cute AND did remind us of our past sins too
Anyway Joshuu makes me horny

Why is the Yo-Yo-Ma fight so hated?

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear

It's not really a fight.
shounen babies dont like jojo because of the parts that arent FIGHTS
gambling is ok though

Oh and just in case, I probably won't post the lusty semen demon either unless specifically requested

Carnefag here. I know I said I'd retire but I'll make an exception for this: Listen Khanfag(or khan-poster or whatever you go by) you need to stop. I know you think that fagging is so utterly hilarious but by posting the same goddamn copy pastas and the same goddamn images everyday, you're not making these threads any better. In fact you're making them worse. Don't make the same mistake that I did. Actually try to contribute something of value or at least something that's actually funny.
Sincerely
Carnefag

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO

Probe me wrong

your posts made me laugh at the time of their birth, but posting pictures of yourself on Sup Forums is the cringiest shit

holy fuck

Josuke's voice has a weird ASMR effect on me.

Docfag here. Since you have graced us with your presence, I shall make an exception too
I want to beat ur meat

easily triggered fujos and cucks

Please Continue user!

>Coming!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone explain to me what the fuck foo fighters is

I understand that the stand user is plankton and that his stand joins them up together

F.F can also take over peoples bodies and just requires water to stay alive

But I never got how it could heal itself and turn parts of its body into a gun
It's fucking plankton, how is it able to reconstruct Jolyne's eye

Also, I need me some lustful edit of that pic, kinda like Do we have an editfag?

Well for shit like bullet holes and scratches, FF can just stuff the plankton in there to stop the bleeding and the wound would heal on its own. For the eye however, that is a mystery

Probably whatever the original stand disc did combined with the fact that it's user is now hyper-evolved plankton