You wake up and see this

>you wake up and see this

What would be your reaction?

Turn 360 degrees and go back to sleep

Cuddle up to and fall asleep.

Cute

Run away, I won't let her steal my wizardly powers.

hit snooze

Have asthma attacks

Marry her.

Probably afraid, then confused, then aroused. Then maybe happy

Not sure if it's supposed to be Dagashi thread.
Anyway, I'll dump the newest chapter.

I wonder what happened

Throw a dart on her eyes

i activate my sharingan too and assume battle stance

OK, but don't wake up the five-year-old on the top bunk

last

Thanks for posting. The new girl looks boring and shit.

She's putting the moves on the coconuts. Saya is like a distant 3rd in the running now.

You'll awake the rinnegan that way.

Pushed her head down and get it in her mouth and make sure she drinks it all.

Wasn't there something about not being able to have sex or something with morning wood?

Its not penetration so my wizard powers are safe. Naturally I let her use her breasts on my dick as much as she wants.

So candy fucked off and there's a cake now?

Temporarily fucked off.

>getting rid of the best thing about the manga for any length of time
What's the author thinking?

She's a daughter of quite a rich man, you see. Can't have Hotaru attend school in some bumfuck nowhere.

Source please op. paizuri is my ultimate weakness

Uh, this girl's quite popular on 2ch. The author's quite smart actually. We won't know the sales until the new tankoubon comes out though. I mean I like Hotaru but Hajime's hilariously awesome. RIP Saya.

>Hajime: SO YOU LOOK AT ME IN THAT (ECCHI) WAY RIGHT?
>Coconuts: Argh, drunk as fuck. No I don't see you in that light, (and besides) there's Hotaru-san and I ...
So this basically confirmed Saya lost right?

I'm fine with that. I'd really like some Hotaru and Hajime antics though.

Turn off my tablet because apparently I fell asleep while masturbating

Who is Hajime though? I mean why is she with Coconuts right now?

>doesn't consider "Saya-chan" and I
>still clearly misses Hotaru

I would say that Saya has been BTFOd.

This gif is weird because her necktie dissapears.

so who is the new girl?, i still dont have any clue

Her name is Hajime, and she seems to be an office lady recommended by the pinstripe suit guy running the convenience store across the street. Pinstripe guy showed Kokonotsu a business card or flier showing off a group of workers and she was one of them. She's likely there to watch over the shop as Yoh recovers from breaking his toe (and from this chapter, the rest of his leg too). A couple of chapters before Hajime was introduced, he and Kokonotsu ran out of their house. Yoh accidentally hit the doorframe hard enough to see one of his toes bending the wrong way.

Pochi-Goya.

Genuflect

Cum the hardest I've ever cum in my life.

wake up for real and go jerk off in the shower, using my tears as lube

>Waking up to sex crazy woman

>her left leg
Holy crap.

Whoa, hey guys

man I knew she had no chance but I still kept hope like an idiot

COFFEE
U
C
K

Ironically cry of happiness.

Wonder who the fuck she is talking to

>3rd

anime only fags man

to be fair, Saya is barely even a side character in the manga, and outright robbed coconut's lines to fit in some scenes in the anime

Not do anything because I can't, because those eyes are piercing into my very soul, caressing it, fondling it.

Smirk and say yeah, then tell her I have to go piss.
Go drain the lizards wash my dick in the sink and then git my dick tit messaged and by a horny big tittied woman who doesn't understand how morning boners work.

Then when I get bored of the foreplay I crush her pussy till late afternoon. By the time she wakes up I'll have either ordered or made dinner.

Wish that shit of a director didn't cut You's scenes, at least.

Please tell me hotaru will win the kokonotsubowl

;_;

You ain't gettin' any money.

She also robbed the candied apples away from Hotaru.

I wish he'd put in Yoh's scenes instead of shoehorning Saya.

>>She also robbed the candied apples away from Hotaru.
are you serious

I hope whenever hotaru comes back, she becomes less of a candy infodump and more of a cute character that we see

Yep. The scene where Hotaru and Kokonotsu talk about and eat candied apples on the stairs was instead replaced with a brief "Aren't candied apples American?" exchange between Saya and Kokonotsu. The festival ends with them meeting up with Hotaru.

Well, too late to cry now. It's just another to "I hope there won't be a S2" list.

Well, she gave her first ever winning dagashi to Kokonotsu for safekeeping and Kokonotsu still misses her. I'd say that's a good sign.

So a paizuri helicopter?

WHERE'S THE FUCKING SOURCE

Actually, I feel worse after jerkin off, so could we just cuddle and talk about the last movie you seen or something? Or just cuddle without even talking at all.

Fuck her in the pussy

Sauce?

Who is this new semen demon?

I am in heavens.

A new cutie

Do you honestly think Hotaru will lose?

She's so insane she doesn't understand winning and losing the same as you or me.

Paizuri is the best.

Stop pushing I gotta piss!