*debunks your half baked conspiracy*

*debunks your half baked conspiracy*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYaH5nU1Ls0
mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-shep-smith-methodically-dismantles-conspiracy-theories-behind-uranium-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=w51antOCtM0
thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/television/shepard-smith
youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in closet homosexual

LOL

PIZZARANIUM ONE GATE ETERNALLY BTFO

Fox is nothing more than a GOP puppet

He's more likely to get a blow job then a curb job

Looked to me like he told some untruths. He lied about when that money came in. How can he explain that. We’ve seen when those donations were made with our own eyes. Is he just betting on some people being so damn asleep they won’t even check into it themselves?

>*runs over people*

Shepard is such a fucking autistic spaz
youtube.com/watch?v=QYaH5nU1Ls0

I wasn't paying attention to this, can I get a basic gestalt of what this faggot said?

mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-shep-smith-methodically-dismantles-conspiracy-theories-behind-uranium-one/

is litrally a faggot

Fuck off Obama leaf
You're a cunt and would love to find you

did you see him during the eclipse?
evidence? I've never heard the evidence for him being a fag, I ask in earnest

I'm not that hard to find. I live at 24 Sussex Drive

No. What did he do?
youtube.com/watch?v=w51antOCtM0

>Is he just betting on some people being so damn asleep they won’t even check into it themselves?

no, his purpose was to give the other side a 'HEY THIS ONE GUY ON THAT ONE CHANNEL I'VE STRAWMANNED TO DEATH SAID SOMETHING I AGREE WITH NOW EVERYTHING YOU THINK IS A LIE HAHA DRUMPFKINSWEETYPOO"

I am fucking positive i saw this guy get shot on The Sopranos

Nothing closeted about it... he brags about him and his boyfriend. He’s the poster child of bragging homo..

he was just acting particularly autistic and jumpy
>WOW oh my Gawd! its slightly darker now, you can just barely see it through the clouds here in NYC!
pretty much like that, but for 20 minutes
'

>snorts a line. I'm Shep Smith with Fox News

So you're the one fucking Justin's wife while he watches.

lol

thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/television/shepard-smith

why are urban voters so stupid obama leaf

Why would you pay any attention to this degenerate sodomite?

amazing isn't it? Shep Smith is the ONLY Fox News host who speaks the truth. How they haven't fired him yet, is beyond me. I am fucking shocked.

Why you so poor? You can't afford moving to America.

Being a shit cunt on Sup Forums doesn't pay the bills I see

even if the whole thing is legal, it still doesn't explain why they are all stupid enough to be selling this to the Russians

A fag would never lie.

why can't urban voters even graduate high school
why do urban university graduate write official work documents like mongs

>You can't afford moving to America.

English is not your first language is it

Shepherd smith is a homosexual and he ran over a woman in Florida and was never punished for it

Of course pol would just call him a fag...just admit it, you guys fell for fake news AGAIN

Is there anything about this man that stands out in particular, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

DO NOT FORGET RHODESIA

Debunks or depants?

Shep has sniffed more crotches than RinTinTin

I bet you're short,fat and failed at life at an early age. Your only claim to fame is being a shit cunt on the net. Fuck all friends fuck all ambition.

Where did it all go wrong for you?

why can't urban voters read or do basic arithmetic obama leaf
i need your guidance

LOL. You mean “blow job” Shep?

(((least educated)))
You mean the ones that keep the lights on and the water flowing?

>1 OP post by non-canadian ID, usually american
>autistic multi-posting by typically a canadian ID

>ObamaLeaf makes another honeypot slide thread for newfags
sage

no the ones who keep the meth flowing

I'm actually tall and fit.

why u so mad tho

i believe this.
i have some dirt on people at morning joe, what with their solicitation of gay prostitutes.
i knew i kept quiet for a reason... will release info on a number of morning joe producers.
not a larp.

U N D E R R A T E D

Is this the pizzaspiracy where I don't start my own threads even tho I do?

Can't blame a man for having blow jobs on the brain

When will they learn?

WHEN WILL THEY EVER FUCKING LEARN.

You need to be knocked down a peg or two. There's trolls and there's you cunt.

lol don't take it so personally

can't knock me down

I only get stronger

why do urban voters sell so many drugs obama leaf

the fact that a degenerate homosexual tricked some poor woman into marrying him?

fair enough

post physique

Daytime Fox News isn't that bad which is why Shep is able to say these things, The Five is when the full-on republican propaganda starts

show us ur boi pucci leafsan

lol all these right wing soybois wanna jerk off to me

jesus christ

this is the typical indian software engineer that migrates to be around urban voters

Collecting screenshots isn't something to be proud of. It's fucking sad.

when the clintonite leaf calls you right-wing
aren't you basically david frum

It just solidifies his dishonesty. He married a woman while being a fag.

I can only Jack off to things that are perpetually correct, so send me some pics bb

here u go

>*debunks your half baked conspiracy*

I'm surprised he took the cock out of his mouth long enough to do that.

Funny how tons of people confirm uranium one and the left is silent. Literally one guy poorly 'dismantles' the events (by this I mean he literally lies on national television to obfuscate the story) and the left cant stop sucking his dick.

not really a conspiracy when it's true.

What are your thoughts on the fact that the left has overplayed their pearl clutching on Roy Moore so much that now Creepy Uncle Joe will be so tainted that even he will not be able to save King Nigger's legacy? Or that Obama was such a stupid nigger that he bankrupted the DNC which allowed Hillary total control to fuck things up? Obama being an absolute dumbass nigger has allowed for 12yrs of a republican presidents stacking the courts more conservative than the last 100yrs.

I wanna sniff your panties and call you daddy.

>fox news or should i say faux news is for retards
>lol cept not this time tho

That's even worse

How bad is your life? Do you print these screenshots out and pin them up on your wall?

Especially when half of the people praising him are just his proxies thinking hes fooling us. It's literal autism always good for a laugh.

lol no

good idea tho

why can't obama leaf explain why urban voters cannot even multiply real numbers

I'm wearing boxers.

I agree with you Trump is retarded

The most obvious part that his praise is proxies is that on my years on this site I've never seen someone actually praise someone else, maybe they say BTFO or some dumbass shit but never once have they actually praised the individual poster. Not once. It's fake.

"Daddy, something's poking me in the back."

はいはい

brb soyboys

yes yes

I wanna lick your skidmarks daddy leaf. baka

>never gettig THIS replies from newfags

He btfo all of the people claiming that uranium 1 was a huge conspiracy. Now all of the fox watchers are mad cause he ruined their safe space by not being an echo chamber and reporting facts

i don't use proxies

u can get to any of those threads and see where i'm btfo right wing retards, i get compliments

deal with it

this

you use proxies all of the time, because you are mentally ill

Really so fox is fake news until fox says something you want to hear? You liberals are so fucking intellectually dishonest it hurts.

Or multiple, as in more than one, people reporting on how its TRUE and such is bullshit because ONE guy lies about some of the facts? Intellectually dishonest.

never once have i used a proxy

I am proud Obama Leaf

I was actually in the thread last night when you posted this. One post by the ID, meme flag, and again NO ONE ON THIS SITE REFERENCES OTHER PEOPLE. Thats how you know its fake.

> liberal spouting liberal nonsense
Nothing to see here.

Lol then u know I was way too busy btfo right wing retards to be flipping proxies.

Do u know how fast I'm tying and how hard I'm going in threads like that where I'm massacring 1 rwr after another. Honestly u cucks must think I'm a God.

shep's image is specifically cultivated so that he will drop truth bombs and get 14000 upvotes on reddit
WE DO NOT TORTURE
>why doesn't shep go to a real network like msnbc