NEED CREDIBLE SOURCES

Is it sad Sup Forums is my current and only source of news? Anyone have trusted sources?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events
thediplomat.com/
worldview.stratfor.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not really, you should just read as much as you can of every news source there is and shape your own conclusion.

Whats the alt right?

I do this too because I find that I learn more by reading a discussion about events than by reading articles. Discussion involves opinion and conclusions and inference. Articles are a "journalist" trying to spin an event into a narrative. Participating in a discussion therefore, to me, is more organic and honest than passively gorging on info.

/thread

Fuck yes. I agree with this wholeheartedly and I feel like that's why this is my source of information, because it does feel organic and much more in depth in a discussion.

pol is a great place to get news i dunno why you'd need anything else

I look at Drudge and some local news sources but come here for analysis. I enjoy listening to Rush as well. But this place is where I really get my understanding of world events.

>feel

you sound gay or like a woman

We tried to keep these methods hidden from the mongrellus, but it seems to get out of hand over there, so here you go:

>STICKY (the scientific way)
There are no 100% neutral or 100% credible sources out there.
Your duty is to read as much news sources as possible, do a source analysis (who is writing what for which purpose) and do a source comparison.
This will give you vague idea of what's happening.

feel this dick in ur ass nigga

>Sound

Good talk.

Other anons are getting it right. You need to do research. I'll check various sources understanding that they are going to be misleading or clickbait.
Wikepedia current events will have a liberal lean to it but is a good way to find happenings that are being drown out by the identity politics and (((sexual allegations))) or other drivel being talked about everywhere else.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events
MSM media alerts on your phone is another good one. These are almost always shill points. Take their shilling and dig into it on your own to get closer to the truth.

zerohedge

Zero Hedge is grown-up Sup Forums with an economic/market slant.

Sup Forums is all I need

>Pacific focused
thediplomat.com/
>INTEL OP to profissional DIPLOMATS level
worldview.stratfor.com/

quit crip walking if you ain't a gang banger, virgin

Pol is a decent place for updates. Just gotta remember there are tons of shills here. Definitely russian propagandists here. Not saying its good or bad but the info here is usually biased.

zerohedge and pol are all you need. for ZH it can take several weeks to get approved, this is to cut down on CTR shills. In the meantime just read articles and comments in other words lurk more.

also RT

>trusted sources

they don't exist. all sources are biased to some degree. all you can do is look at multiple sources and try to see the truth through the lies.

Thanks, I've heard about ZH, but never dived into it. I'm gonna sign up now then if it takes a while.

Some reason sharing the (((news))) i get here gets me banned a lot of places, what's up with that?