ITT, S-Class jobbers

ITT, S-Class jobbers.

S-Class are a bunch of jobbers, that's literally the joke

The king of jobbers.

Prince of jobbers.

Puripuri and genos are, others arent really (unless you count the garou /ma raid, in which near enough all of them got their spotlight (apart from atomicsammy))

ITT: characters who lost to plot armor

Poor guy. He was so strong, Araki realized that it'd be impossible to make a fight that wasn't just him burning everything.

That MA raid definitely counts. They all got their shit wrecked and it was solely to display Garo's growth and how much the monsters outclass them at the upper levels.

No doubt these two are the biggest jobbers, but who is THE greatest jobber?

Vegeta is the god of jobbers (prince of manlets). While Gilgamesh definitely is the king, there's no beating Vegeta's jobbing record.

Her Smugness can take anyone on.

Probably this guy

-Jobs to a little girl
-Jobs to an old man
-Jobs to a guy with no fighting capabilities
-Jobs to a bunch of nameless fodder

And I'm probably missing some.

Nobody will ever surpass Falco

>was built up as the sole successor to the Genta Kou Ken, the fist to surpass Nanto and Hokuto
>is the Holy Emperor of the Imperial Capital that rules the world after Raoh's defeat
>Fought Kenshiro to near death on both sides, only ending the fight by taking down the real enemy.
>Sails to the Island of Shura ahead of Kenshiro to rescue Lin

>Gets mortally injured by the first guy he meets and dies after beating him with Ken's help

This guy, who actually had the power of a god, was literally eviscerated by the same two middle school girls TWICE.

this is the first one to come to mind. seems super strong before getting jobbed hard by dazai (in both the present and the past)

If you actually do some shit to alter the plot, you're not really a jobber, though.

AYE AYE, SIR!

I was pretty neutral on Avdol for most of Part 3 (didn't like or dislike him). Then, his return to fight Judgment and especially is fight with Mariah along with Joseph made me really like him. The main cast of Part 3 are all likeable in their own ways, even Iggy.

He was doing so well since Sea King until this happened

And then it's all downhill from here

Fuck you juzo is /ourguy/

Everyone fears the guy but he jobs everytime he gets on screen. Has he beaten 1 ability user yet

Since Machine God you mean.

As far as i'm he has only jobbed to the MC and Crowley

Vegeta isn't a jobber, he's a top-tier who only jobs to the big bads and murders everyone else.
Actual jobbers only lose, they're like Gohan.

Yeah, forgot he got wrecked by Tatsumaki

>Now I'm truly mad!

> wrecked easily a guy who easily wrecked two captains using bankai

If anything he got the most ridiculous power up of the arc.

> and murders everyone else

> Who are Recoom and 18

he lost twice, go to bed Guts

Characters who were being established as big threats in that respective arc for others to take down.
Those were some of his more jobberish moments, though. Aside from them, he's pretty selective on his losses.

>Revived only to be killed in a stupid way without even doing anything
He deserved better

Gil thread?

Was going to post this too. He got his shit wrecked twice by some kid that didn't even know how to control his powers, what a joke.

Admit it.

a lot of them haven't had enough time to shine, and some that have only had minor scenes wrecked shop during them (aka when a group of them went to fight those chimera ants on their turf). certainly some of them are major jobbers, though

best character in the show though

Nah i felt like their power is pretty consistent. Hisoka is just too bullshit.

holy shit i completely forgot they had an appearance in the chimera ants arc, that shit was 10/10 honestly
we got to see another side of some of the characters

Stopped reading FT years ago but I remember this guy being supossed to be the most powerful of the group but still got his shit pushed a number of times

Gon jobs more than all of them. The only time they got wrecked was when Hisoka revealed haxx.

Same with this guy, after all the Kage got revived he stood out as the absolute weakest.

>Zarbon
>Fat Buu
>every loss in Super
Don't even get me started on the movies. Vegeta loses to every big bad as well, before they're fully powered up

>Number 1 Esper
>Can manipulate any vector
>Loses to a Level 0 who only punches twice

Can it be anybody else?

Every character in a battle-shonen, if it lasts long enough.

Every pilot in a mecha series, if it's any good.

Is this official?

Why does it look so shit?

>nobody has posted Yamcha yet

Who the hell beat him other than Griffith?
Was it that time with Ganishka?

Vegeta literally killed Zarbon.

I think he lost to Zarbon at first, but then healed and powered up because LOL SAIYANS and then killed Zarbon.

>S-Class jobbers.
Yamcha is not S Class. Vageta on the other hand...

DBZ is kind of cheating. Everyone but Goku is a jobber.

Only lost it out to Yusuke after a muh friends powerup, but even then it was Toguros goal to die. Literally went out of his way to make Yusuke power up.

Gohan isn't. When he was a kid his power was always either too low to be a sufficient jobber or too high to be defeated.

Everyone AND Goku is jobber
Goku just know when to retreat

It helps when you're the only character who can teleport.

Gohan has a win against a major arc villain. That should take him off the jobber list even if he keeps getting his ass kicked for the rest of eternity.

gr8 b8, almost fell for it there m8

?

I'm assuming I'm missing something obvious, so nvm.

Why no one posted this cute little jobber yet? In the entire anime the mighty DRAGON didn't win a single fight and jobbed more times than i can count. Oh yeah she also was convenient when the group needed flying transportation

She's way better than the moeblob memequeen ,what a waste of character

>finally gets the spotlight after spending most of the first 50 episodes in his NEET cave, the next 50 locked up in a council room and another 25 episodes having simply no screentime
>starts jobbing left and right
I'd be mad if I had any hopes left for this show.

Dude, Iggy was awesome

Not when it comes to being a good character though.

3 times actually

That's the webcomic, One draws like shit.

Fuck you if your baiting

Not to mention Yusuke having plot armor up the ass. Rewatched the series and crazy in how many fatal blows he took. Still was an entertaining fight despite how toguro could've won if he wasn't obsessed

Saitama is a jobber.

> hurr durr I'm the one punch man
> jobs to an edgy teenager

man fuck fist of the north star.
specifically post time skip.

Nobody knows what jobber means anymore.

The Sup Forums hivemind grinder has turned it into yet another meaningless buzzword.

Falco was half-dead when the Nameless Shura fought him to begin with.

His jobbing was more post-mortem, since his fight was used as a standard for how powerful demon world demons are.

Vegeta's entire schtick is look tough only so that the new guy looks even tougher for beating you.

>Zarbon 2nd form
>Recoome
>Frieza
>18
>Perfect Cell
>Buu

The entire series consists of a game of tug of war.
>Freeza gets killed by Trunks
>Trunks gets beaten by Androids
>Androids get beaten by Cell
>Cell gets beaten by 16
>16 gets beaten by Semi-Perfect Cell
>Semi-Perfect Cell gets beaten by Second Grade Vegeta
>Second-Grade Vegeta and the others get beaten by Perfect Cell
>Perfect Cell gets beaten by Super Saiyan 2 Gohan
>Super Saiyan 2 Gohan almost gets beaten by Super Perfect Cell
>Then Super Perfect Cell gets beaten by Super Saiyan 2 Gohan with Goku's encouragement and Vegeta's help

It's easier to count how many fights don't consist of one side being way stronger than the other.

Not him but what happened was Vegeta was stronger than normal Zarbon, then he powered up to his monster form and nearly killed Vegeta, then Vegeta was stronger thanks to Zenkai.

>Super Saiyan 2 Gohan almost gets beaten by Super Perfect Cell

In fairness Gohan was still stronger by quite a good deal, the issue was he broke an arm taking a blow for Vegeta, cutting his power in half.

The point is that everyone in Dragon Ball gets beaten to make someone look stronger. Even before Raditz, Goku almost got murdered by Tao Pai Pai, then climbed up the tower, then beat Tao Pai Pai after getting stronger. The highest you can get on the list is probably Whis, at least in terms of actually fighting.

I honestly wasn't.

I haven't touched the manga/web comic for it.

This. I like Accelerator and all but he could have just maintained his distance and killed Touma with flying rocks.

>2017
>low fps gif