The meme is real!

Notable Alt Right White American woman is telling us who is White and who isn't. She is not a troll, but an actual respectable and well established pundit. You can't make this up! The memes are fucking real.

>White people can be ranked according to two basic measures: biology and culture. Biologically, the whitest of the white people are the Finns. They sit atop of the biological whiteness hierarchy with their pale blue eyes, translucent white skin and platinum hair.
>Hungarians are basically gypsies and gypsies are not white. No one knows what gypsies are. It’s why we don’t like them. The swarthy folks of Italy, Spain and Portugal get to squeeze into the white frame because they share enough culture, but really, we Nordic and Saxon whites are just being polite. The light skinned, light haired whites are Kings and Queens of the white privilege castle.

judgybitch.com/2017/10/31/white-nationalism-what-exactly-does-that-mean/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PcWTa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archived.

archive.is/PcWTa

goblins honestly disgust me, if we could just overcome the meme that they're in anyway white

American family in 2017.

el chupacabra...

>Bloomfield
>not a troll

the whitest people in europe are AUSTRIANS, blonde hair ultra blue eyes. east europeans and scandivians have chinky eyes dont try to deny it. finland being the whitest country in europe is a big fucking joke, they are 10% genetically mongolian. that's proven science. you cant be that good at math and not be asian lets face it.

that being said: degrees of whiteness is ultra fucktarded.

Why do mods delete all Muttface threads? I don't get it seriously. Are they really triggered or there is a rule I did not read well maybe?

according to the one drop rule most of those countries are not white
also who said Romania and France weren't white?

What about Georgians? After all we started Europe millenia ago.

Finns are just Finns. Aside from some later Swedish admixture(13th+ century), they're just Finns. Even escaped the admixture during the spread of the fucking corded ware culture.

Now, yeah, their roots are uralic or some shit. White is a senseless classification. Brits are white as fuck. Balts are, too. And Finns. And Scandinavians. You can't put that on an axis.
they always try to ruin everything, let dedicated shitposting threads stand but as soon as we start churning out some OC they shut it down

>60% vs 56%
so morocco is whiter than the usa, learn something every day, thanks

>the whitest people are the finns

they are triggered, don't worry about it, we cant hold the lesser races to the same standards as Europeans

>Biologically, the whitest of the white people are the Finns.
Objectively false.

>Why do mods delete all Muttface threads?

Because it is the same 6 people from Sup Forums and /leftpol/ trying to force a meme.
and it was considered an "inter board raid" because the morons planned the raid in public

This is true. Doesn't mean a lot of those mutts weren't funny or the reactions weren't hilarious.

Any American that gets triggered by le 56 face is a false flag. It's just not offensive and actually kind of helps push the agenda that race mixing is bad. Way better off trying to call us all fat and lazy if you want to trigger us

OUUGGAA BOUUGAA YOU JUST JEALOUS OF MUH GUNZ BLAAARGGHHH YOU ARE NOT WHITE AND KEKED HGGUUGGHHGHUHG

now that the women here began wearing burkas and head scarfs, they are indiscernible from women in Morrocco

El goblino...

Honestly most of finland is pure white but then again some of the people (small minority, mostly in northeastern parts) are mongolian as fuck

I post mutts all the time and I'm not from lefty pol or int. In fact I'm perma banned from lefty pol for trolling commies.

The black-haired mongrel youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The mutt uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The americans were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the mulatto might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the American. Never in this world can the they become master of any people except a bastardized people.

Lol that one is actually funny

don't matter, they're great

Purest whitest genes.

Americans are truly the most fat, ugly, butthurt faggots on the planet.

0% face too spoopy

Looks like an elf. Neat.

Ayyyyy we're not butt hurt tho leaf

Please, tell me that the baby has been photoshopped.

>6 people
source?

It hasn't been photpshopped. Le 56% isn't just a meme

>the whitest of the white people are the Finns
well, I agree, northeast Europe is not only where you find the highest frequency of depigmentation but also the most specific north European genetic component

Scandinavians are closer to Mediterraneans

lol these people are so desperate for culture they have to coopt my country's history to feel better
because after all, without Iberian discoveries and conquests european imperial history is nothing

kek

>portugal
>south africa
>rhodesia
>malawi
... Literally not white

Das it mane, pass the chromosomes yo. Who's got the lighter?

Donald Trump cosplay?

>/leftpol/
THE FUCKING MEME SHOWS HOW RACEMIXING CREATE LTIERAL RETARDS AND HOW AMERICANS ARE STUPID ISRAHELL SUPPORTERS

Obsessed as fuck

The eternal -20% face strikes again

They jealous cause we still have a chance they are lost LOL

Haha! Saved!

exactly. So funny them thinking they have a "hit" w/ this stupid meme LOL.

>Finns
>Whitest
Retarded

>wanting your fellow whites to be lost
Are you a kike or something?

>the whitest of the white people are the Finns

Rofl.

>Swedes think of Americans as bulls

I was a pioneer with "Amerimutt" posting (not with images, just calling out Americans for what they are) and I've been on Sup Forums for 3 or 4 years.

The mutt meme is actually really entertaining. It kind of popped up with a force I've never really seen though and it seemed like it was coordinated to disrupt board discussion. I think however that it seems to have actually accelerated attention being drawn to divisive tactics employed by the left and right to push less talk and more inflammatory remarks. The memes themselves seem like a counterpart to push back against the "It's okay to be white" posters but in reality they're supplemental. They only work to reinforce the idea that there is anti-white sentiment and that propels the validity of the "it's okay to be white" poster movement.

Anti-white american propaganda ironically makes white american propaganda more prevalent and gain momentum. That's fucking hilarious in retrospect.

> 0 scientific basis
> casual observation dictated by ideology

Who was the e-celeb who said "Alt-Right are right wing SJW"?

She's still a woman.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing an American

t. mad mutt

t.britshit with a memeflag

Because it's a shitty shill attempt from a cucked nationality that enables Muslims to plow their people with trucks while raping their women.

Sure bubba, tell us about those drops

Lol not even mad. I've saved almost all of the variations I've come across. Trying to destabilize your opponents position by claiming that they aren't in control of their faculties is too easy though. I think it's great that you guys are doing this because it'll validate the it's okay to be white movement and it'll gain ground for no better reason that it'll piss off all the people that care about their ethnicity.

I like this one.

Can we have the American flag changed to the 56% one?

It's the best one

notable iranian retard is telling us who is white ,an arab rape baby lmao

You should try it. Maybe this way you could fit through the walmart door.

This is still my favorite because of the jaw

Would you call this one a british or polish mutt?

You brits are a bunch of faggy poofs who take the easy way out every time. You deserve to be in caliphate where you're used as Ahmed's speed bump.

she was polish

>he thinks 56% is ironic
I'm loling hard.

average "white" americans ancestry

Stop posting amerimongrel. Just because it’s not about you doesn’t mean you were allowed to speak

Isn't the 56% amerimutt meme the greatest kike trick to divide the white peoples based on which side of the pond they're on?

Polish since that's where the source video came from. I think they're all fucking hilarious. Here is another picture that really just fucking gets some (You)s.

>being this buttmad

>he thinks it’s a trick
>”facts are the JOOS”

Amerigoblins are hilarious

lmao. that is the ugliest baby i have ever seen. literally looks like a zoo animal.

>The Thing cannot be described - there is no language for such abysms of shrieking and immemorial lunacy, such eldritch contradictions of all matter, force, and cosmic order. A mountain walked or stumbled.

>If I say that my somewhat extravagant imagination yielded simultaneous pictures of an octopus, a dragon, and a human caricature, I shall not be unfaithful to the spirit of the thing. A pulpy, tentacled head surmounted a grotesque and scaly body with rudimentary wings; but it was the general outline of the whole which made it most shockingly frightful.

Sorry replied to myself on accident, but yeah Polish. This gets people riled up too.

Don't know why I didn't have this one yet.

Stay mad, kike. You'll be a nomad again the moment you follow through with the dumb idea of importing migrants who do more than hold tikitorches in photos.

I want memes for every country. Push the sensitivefags out.

>mutt trying to tell anyone anything

See enough shit like that and at some point you'll realize that the people who say they aren't human may not be so edgy and actually have a point.

lmao