There are now 1428 sealed indictments. The fire rises

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-issued-subpoena-for-russia-related-documents-from-trump-campaign-officials-1510875492
uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 1488 sealed indictments total

And why is this relevant?

Cuz Mueller is taking down the deep state. Sup Forums knew this for months

What is this stuff?

Sealed indictments from across the country related to draining the swamp

Couldn't it just be a drug cartel or some financial scam?

lol

>draining the swamp
So it's only magapedes larping then.

Yep.

its nothing

>nuclearcodes.pptx
I really have them guys!!

More of nothing happening? Same thing every day. It's becoming too tiresome to bother visiting here anymore.

>lowtest

Surely, they are crapping their pants. There is a great fervor, it seems.

might end up being a ton of corruption charges related to lobbying.

at what point in legal proceedings do sealed indictments unseal? I barely know wtf an indictment is other than i guess papers served for formal charges.

is this something the court can do so they dont tip everyone off that everyone else is charged or is this something each indicted person requests?

Get them, Donald

without having historical numbers to compare against this is worthless

Good questions. An sealed indictment happens after a grand jury meet with the evidence, and before the arrest. It's usually for people of high profile, who may be flight risks, or are tied to others in the criminal investigations.

Citation needed

Inb4 but muh Mueller pardon

They keep them sealed because there’s a good chance even more are going to be filed. Also if they’re filed before arrests are made so that other people who may be implicated don’t trip out

I believe a coordinated takedown of MS13 is the most likely explanation.

Its unprecedented.

Its the swamp mate

Tbh this is probably more likely to be the case but I really hope it's the swamp draining happenings

without historical #s you literally have no basis to say that

ah ok. so barring loose lips in the court system nobody knows who is getting popped or for what. that makes sense.

i just wonder why they havent moved on it yet. could they be waiting for everyone to be in the USA at one time to pounce?

So you're saying we're only waiting on 60 more?

1488 and its REALLY HAPPENING!

ayDizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Post your face when its actually MS-13 and it has nothing to do with deepstate what so ever.
Sessions IS deepstate.They are perfectly safe.

>this is what rural and suburban retards believe

Spoiler: nothing will happen. Low level government officials will get a slap on the wrist. The Swamp runs everything. Friends don't prosecute friends.

Lobbyists, media leakers, publishers, editors, government folks, alphabet agencies. Lots of names to list across the country.

>a fucking toothpaste

That's some good stuff

lul inb4 suicide

>Tfw They are going to Indict every single Trump voter in America

60 more and the incantation will be complete

For what idiot? Voting? Having an opinion?
>Liberal wet dreams...

How's your vacation going Obamaleaf?

Sessions is executing a coordinated strike against Medical and Recreational Marijuana Growers and distributors.

Sorry I thought the picture of Papa Jesco was enough for it to be seen as a joke.

Ah no worries, I had images turned off...np, back to your satire.

>Cuz Mueller is taking down the deep state. Sup Forums knew this for months

You people who managed to convince yourselves that Comey's SO and WMD's in Iraq cheerleader Robert Mueller is working on our side to "drain the swamp" have got to be some of the biggest retards I've seen in a long fucking time.

entirely normal. this is a country of over 300 million

Not normal for that many in less than two weeks...a criminal ring will be taken down. The question, "WHO?"

No, you're delusional if you believe that.

>Special counsel Robert Mueller's team in mid-October issued a subpoena to President Donald Trump's campaign requesting Russia-related documents from more than a dozen top officials

wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-issued-subpoena-for-russia-related-documents-from-trump-campaign-officials-1510875492

How unusual is it for the federal judiciary system to issue over a thousand sealed indictments within the span of two weeks?

Right, they get opened up after the arrest.

Damn. We are going to have to build a whole new prison for all these Rats.

not happening

mueller IS deep state

At best, it's mueller taking down other deep state, e.g. it's deep state eating deep state

literally no one cares enough to do that.

Depending on the nature of the crimes, maybe just a big hole...

How do you know they're all from Mueller's team?

deep state pedophiles are done

>You people
What do you mean by """you people"""? that's not very nice.

You can make anyone play ball if you find the right dirt on them. Mueller is no different.

this is so fucking stupid there are 70k sealed indictments filed every year. cbts is a big psyop to corral all the weaponized autism into one thread. If you ever go into these threads and read them they read like a sick cult.

Basically unheard of

>this entire thread
>5000 cbts threads

Lol probably this

From what I've gathered:

1. There were 8 or so sealed indictments around when Manafort was indicted publicly.

2. On average, there's about 200 sealed indictments across the country in any given year

3. Over the past couple weeks (month?) the number of sealed indictments in the country has grown to over 1400, e.g. 7 years or so of indictments if going at a normal rate

There's some big shit going on. Who is involved and what's going on isn't clear.

Things probably related: Uranium One, Awan scandal, Sessions possibly opening a special counsel to investigate hillary
Odd things to note: Both hillary and mccain have been seen wearing foot braces and some people think they're trying to hide ankle monitors

Hillary also threatened/warned trump/sessions against appointing a special counsel

Where's my info graphic that compares it to however many there were on the same day a year ago

>People believe this
HAHAHAHAH
AHAHA
HAHA
AHA
HA
A

They can actually keep the indictments sealed even after arresting people.

You can be in jail before people even know you've been arrested.

Neck yourself, we got Hillary wearing a leg brace so nobody could see her gps ankle bracelet.

No Mueller is taking down Trump and his administration lmao

I'm sure a bunch of dc kikes are completely trustworthy. I'm not seeing any signs of panic. Hard to believe this is anything.

Yes, straight into hell, livestreamed

Citation needed.

>6 gorillion seals indicated in 5 brazillion counties!
>The fire has consumed the whirl.
Noice

how in the actual fuck could it be 1,400 people if hes taking down trump? this is just weird.

kekmao you dumb

Explain 1400+ plus indictments, shithead.
Mueller is investigating government corruption. Just look at Manafort/Podesta lobby group. Had literally zero to do with Trump, but still nailed them.

That was only like 3 of the indictments.

The average is around 200 or so sealed indictments a year (In Federal Court). So 1400+ is not normal in the least...

Trump and kushner along with their giant empire of money laundering

The sheer amount of shills in this thread is very telling.
Don't let them wear you down or discourage.

See page 17:
uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf
The number of SEALED indictments in far from normal, especially within a two week time frame.

Is there any reason to believe these indictments are related to anything Sup Forums cares about or is it just cbts super-faggotry?

>subpoena
Means nothing other than checking things out.

So how long does it take from an issued indictment to an arrest typically?

Really depends on how quickly the conviction can be made for each case. Can't really estimate something like this.

Good question, it can be immediate, or depending on the level of connected investigations, it could take weeks to nearly months.

This reminds me of the indictments during the take down of Al Capone and gang...

Literally zero proof of this.

Okay I dont really give a fuck about this number, what does it mean right now? Is there a specific date that all of these will be revealed? Does an indictment mean someone is 100% going to jail? Because if none of this happens its all pretty much moot isnt it?

No proof, yes you are technically correct, but there is tons of evidence...

At least one of those is for Assange.

yea, and most likely what it is at this point. I got excited when the 30 or so popped up in dc and then 48 in Virginia, but that was weeks ago at this point. They would have made a move by now.

I say wait about ten days. We should see some movement by then.

There's only evidence that seems like evidence to you because you've convinced yourself to believe it
There's nothing pointing to the swamp being drained.

Are you being retarded? How long have you been counting indictments? Was it before or after you were promised Huma and Tony would be in jail weeks ago?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much...
Sux to be you.

can I ask is this related to civil cases or criminal cases, or maybe some other kind like RICO? does anybody know?

You do realize these things are on public record.

You really are rather dumb.

These are federal CRIMINAL cases.