Cite me one country worse than Morocco

You just can't, worst people on earth and they ARE everywhere in EUROPE they hate us so much.
Good luck to the courageous guy walking alone in the street of Brussels you can't even look at them, a single glance and they'll come fight you 1v5.
Moroccans are literally the upgrade of the niggers : more agressive and can use his brain sometimes unlike the nigger ( to chimp out of couse )
Also they'll never try to work, they are muslims( morocco is the country with 99,99% muslims, ranked 1st btw) for them it's like if we are paying the "jizya" with social welfare :)
Can we nuke this country already plz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_YEpoG5N8k
youtube.com/watch?v=LDKH0xKKxUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Butthurt French that cannot live in his own country because it's a caliphate now: the thread.

Not even suprised of the number of jews coming from this country, they are full of bad tricks it's in their culture.

Also look at how they are everywhere in Europe ... Belgium is now little morocco.

>Spain
>Caliphate

funny coming from you.

I knew you were going to respond that. I know there are a lot of morrocans here too and they are disgusting I agree with you on that but they are msotly in catalonia and live far away from there and where I live I haven't see a morrocan maybe in years. I don't remember the last time.

Atleast its a stable country in Africa.

We already defeated these shitskins, we can do it again :)

i pray god everyday to eraze morocco and algeria from the map.

They are genetically predisposed to criminality. Centuries of Berber piracy, polygamy and consanguineous reproduction have seen to that.

These people are the ultimate subhumans. They rarely grow old yet breed like rabbits and dont give a fuck about their offspring.

Genetic garbage.

Of course it's easier when they're sending all their criminals to europe, i'm checking their wikipedia page and i'm getting even more and more in shock.
Morocco have a population of 40M
8 M live abroad ( 95% in Europe ) wtf that's like 1/4 moroccan.
only 1,5 million in 1998 now it's 8 millions how are they doing ?

>pic is France last week in the Champ-elysées :))))))))))

are they burning french flags?

100% agree with you user.
we don't even know what they are.
Berbers that mixed with arabs/romans/niggers and 20% of their popuation were jews in the middle age.
WORST COUNTRY THAT EXISTS I SWEAR.

youtu.be/t_YEpoG5N8k

They make the best hashish. Smoking some of it right now. This shit is the best.

fucking CHAD i want to be in the audience and clap him as hard as i can.

I've been waiting for this thread, i am moroccan ask me anything

Agreed.

t.dutchie

Only because you can't get the real Afghan or Kashmir shit in Germany.

Also Moroccans usually mix it with sheep or goat fat to soften. Not good.

Still, enjoy mate.

Make this world a better place and destroy your own country.

Are you Arab or Berber?

have you married your cousin yet

I don't understand the mentality of rioting when your team wins (or gets into whatever faggot competition) What will they do when there country gets destroyed in this gay game?

Collected.

stay in your country please.

hahaha ok i'm working on it

Why is the beach in Agadir so shitty? Why are all the merchants in Marrakech trying to scam me? Why is every young adult in Casablanca trying to rob me? I literally couldn't enjoy a vacation in Morrocco. What's wrong with the fucking country.

Why do you riot when good things happen to you?

Ukraine

i am riffian berber, my mother tongue is berber

Non sense.
They're all Berbers.
Arabized at approx. 25% of their genes.
Some tribes avoided Arab genes through the times.

no, i'm only 15

because shit is as shit does, Sven

there is no the fucking scum of the planet i wish i can exterminate all of them

Got him. He'll spend the rest of the evening pondering on that. Noice

we call those moroccans (mcharmlin) they're savages, Apparently there the only ones who make it to europe. You need to send them back

dont come to spain you are worse than blacks

lol Berbers were the best thing to ever happen to Iberia

Wew Thierry, the cringe soup is palpable.
Potage.

He does make a point though, many Maghrebi are here just to leech on the system.
Unsurprisingly it goes unreported by the media.

You don't remember when the Red Sox won the world series? It's not just eurotrash my dude, burgers chimp out with the best of them.

Do you still suck dicks while in Hamam?

>destroy your own country.
Actually he should make it better so that all the moroccoans abroad move back.

the best thing was to torture kill and expulse all of you,

why did choose morocco as a destination? i don't understand.. we moroccans deal with scammers every day, since we're moroccans as well they can fool us easily.. It's a daily struggle hhh

Lol I triggered the fuck out of a bunch of moronco niggers on YouTube so bad they threatened to rape my mother, children, and have Russia attack France and the UK... All while I'm US

Not really.
Or we get the really arabized/niggerized ones.
Almost all adult males have an evil grin.

>t. Moroccan diaspora
Bet you faggot are posting from Ceuta or Melilla.

>I know there are a lot of morrocans here too and they are disgusting I agree with you on that
Why would you agree with that? Pretty self hating surely? I bet you're DNA profile is like 50+% dunecoon.

Spain is lost, even moroccans don't want to go there anymoe

Who the fuck doesnt hate Marrocans. O right you're muslim yourself Espenoza Al Baghdadi.

Didn't see that one coming.

All muslim countries are shitholes, not sure Morocco is any different.

Just watch this video : youtube.com/watch?v=LDKH0xKKxUU

typical moroccan dude, profits of 500euros welfare while he's earning illegaly 110k anually and drives Ferrari without paying taxes.

Jej what a newfag thread.
Nobody reported the kid.

why?

>Not really.
It's an average from scientific studies I got some years ago.
>we get the really arabized/niggerized ones
We got the less educated.
Maybe the more Arabized indeed.

good

Damn, your timestamp.... Go put a bullet in that dudes head.

Spain.

Read the rules habibi

On par with gypsies and niggers

Don't worry, kid.
Typical French bastard behavior.
Tons of similar assholes during the WWII.

Algeria are worst.

t. actual former and future caliphate

it was a political decision (by traitors) to allow the islamic invasion to occur, and it will be a political decision to force them to all return

And moort*gal

You need to gtfo as well.

ok thank you, i don't want to be banned or reported. I enjoy this play, i'm learning a lot of new things

You know what we all think of your countrymen but you've got some balls kid.

Kudos. Just stay there please.

MODS

Somalia is worse

Résistant un jour,
Collabo toujours.

Fucking damn asshole. You have denouncement in your fucking genes.

Lmao these dudes got fucking nuts walking in a thread like this.

hopefully climate change will but they might invade europe then and say that they are the refugees now

What city are you from and what do you do for work?
I spent seven weeks in morocco last year during summer. Its a pretty nice country but the people are usually massive assholes and you get ripped off or harassed literally once per second in a touristy area.
After you really get to know people I'd say the percentage of assholes goes down to 50% and the rest include some of the honest to god best people I've ever met.

Estce que les beurettes sont putes?

>Can we nuke this country already plz.
The only nuke in the upcomming war will be iranian on Israël. Just remember the jewish god actually planned this.

j'avoue que leurs soeurs sont bonnes, mais t'auras pas l'occasion de les toucher, elles sont surveiller au grain par leur frère et ne voudront jamais sortir avec un blanc.

>
With money you get anything you want.
Anything.
You don't know how to deal with them.

Lol this is every shitskin

For anyone complaining about the degenerates. I get you. I honestly feel ashamed when I hear about stories last week's. I don't get how qualifying for the WC is THAT big of a fuss.

Mais qu'est-ce que si tu vas fumer le chicha au club?

>Lol this is every shitskin
Dumbass, some are whiter than average amerifat.

because i agree with you guys and trust me i'm not the only one.

One drop Mon frere

Je suis Juif espèce de sous merde.

that's the new normal for Moroccans all over Europe, in most countries the nationality in the top 3 with criminals is Moroccan

here in italy you guys are 2nd when it comes to crimes and incarcerated people, you are beaten only by romanian gypsies and all of sub-saharan africans put together

Do you hate niggers?

You arent responsible for what your countrymen do. If i say i hate Marrocans then you can probably already guess its Marrocans ive interacted with in my country.

Is that a reason to denounce?
Is that a reason to believe you're superior?
I don't care you're a Jew.

I met some Moroccans once. They said all they do is play pool and all of them are pool sharks. Even the females. I guess I got lucky when I beat him.

>Also Moroccans usually mix it with sheep or goat fat to soften.
Fairly sure that's only done for King Hussan hashish, some people prefer it like that as it also softens the hit.

The Jews all left to get away from Moroccans. Not even Jews can stand nafris.

DonLemonCIANiggershitsville
>#DonLemonCIANiggershitsville

It's a shame that you guys get the worst of the worst: the lazy, and the welfare system abusers. I hate the fact that these fags who have nothing to give to society can pick their cake, eat it, and smear the reputation of their home-countries with shit from said cake.

well if you are from a country whose people are a higher percentage and thus have a higher probability of committing crimes in a different country, aren't you a risk for the natives?

if you took randomly, say, 500 people from moroccans living in a country and 500 from natives and I tell you to choose 10 who you think might be criminals, which sample would you choose from?

Pakis are worse.

well the hate on jews and niggers is pretty much universal

Moroccans and Algériens (same shit) are just like blacks, but more intelligent. Look at Cologne: thousands of Arab terrorists raped every female in the City. Negroes are too dumb to organize themselves: just look at Detroit, Chicago or Somalia. They are like pets.

Follow the rules you absolute nigger.
The board has been infested by kids and redditor and even if after the election the level of debate has sunk so fucking low it's indescent.

Now conversations all resume to a massive blamegame of
> you're x
And you are part of the problem

For you to be so assblasted about something as mundane as banning a kid, it would be only logical to assume that you are one too.
So fuck off this damn boards and lurk more.

KUTMAKAKKEN

fucking cuck kid, dont be ashamed of our heritage, we used to enslave christcucks

im morocan and I say f*ck wh*tes

I feel you, I know a Moroccan who came here to study and is having a hard time because he can't rent an apartment and had to ask other Moroccans for help.

In his words, Moroccans fucked things up and made a bad reputation for themselves so now good people from Morocco must deal with the consequences. Welp.

He was pretty cool but very critical of Islam and said it was one of the reasons he left Morocco. He was actually bullied in Morocco because he wasn't very religious.