White School Posters Only

This thread is for people who went to schools with only White children. Anybody else is essentially a nigger already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ei9bBr_3voI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have to disappoint you. I went to school with a 40% migrant quota

GET OUT!

I went to a school where I was the only white kid. Now I am a white nationalist.

We were pretty white. The only real nonwhite was a fat bitch from jamaica who I openly insulted with racial slurs. Got away with it every time, too...

There was a single black kid that left in 3rd grade
Does that count

Everyone was white except like ten asians guys

Maybe I mean we did have this girl that looked like a chink but both her parents were White and looked like her so idk. I'll let you off

90% white

The rest were mostly asian, no aboriginals.

We had like...three half whites

My school was all white when I started but over time niggers and pakis started coming in

On the flipside people in my school hated both

All white except for a handful of natives sons.

It was glorious.

Three blacks and five Asians in a school of ~300 students.

Times were good.

Private school = didn't see a black till grade 12

There was only three non-whites during my entire time in Primary School.

Out of three hundred kids nearly all white, one Sikh kid with a turban who got mercilessly teased and one very masculine 6 foot tall negro girl who was violent and looked like a roided up ape. Didn't need niggers or anything else, had every flavour of white retard possible. :D

I went to a school with all whites until I transferred into middle school. Then we had about 1-2% half or quarter blacks per class of 120-150. And no, none of them had fathers. I'm from Iowa.

I went to a white school as a shitskin, and it was the first school where all the females were craving for my dick lol.

My school was at least 90 percent white, a few asians, few niggers, like 5 mixed race kids, few hispanics, out of about 1200 kids

youtube.com/watch?v=ei9bBr_3voI

Jewish hatred for Christianity knows no bounds.....

Sounds nice. Hopefully east Asians they are light skinned bros

Went to a highschool in houston that was 10% white, are we white enough for the cool kids club?

Went to a Catholic grade school in New York during the 90's and every kid from Kindergarten to 8th grade was white. At least, until I got to 8th grade and there was exactly one black kid in the first grade. I remember how fucking weird it was to see one.

Then I went to a public high school.

My school had like 10 negros and 5 mexicans. It was about as pure as youre going to get in the US

I hope you count me as white daddy.

I went to a religious school where everyone was literally 100% white. Maonly Swiss/German.

Went to catholic school up through 3rd grade, and it was completely white. For 4th grade, I went to the local neighborhood public school, and there was like 1 black kid.

...then for 5th through 8th grade, the public school had a desegregation policy, and we all had to sit on a bus for an hour each way to go to the inner-city school full of nigger kids. That's what redpilled me on race.

The school system can try shoving down your throat dozens and dozens of anti-racism books in your formative years, but if you're surrounded with classrooms that are 50% nigger and they're clearly dumber and more violent than normal people, you start to take notice.

It was like 95% white I remember one day all the beaners decided to protest something and not show up to school. It was the best day of school ever.

I got free tuition to an all white private school one year. It was amazing.
The lunchroom workers would make you whatever you asked for, like a restaurant.

Mostly white from childhood to middle school until high school

I had one mexican kid in my class in kindergarten and a gypsy in 3rd grade after that it was only whites

My high school school had 2 black kids, both were adopted by cuck white families.

Also the grades were no bigger than 20 students so even the dumbest kid in 12th grade got to graduate a very impressive 20th in their class.

I had a retard in my elementary school class who would spaz out for no reason and start throwing chairs and flipping tables or scream out loudly. Good times.

My school was around 30% black and around 10% hispanic.

Similar here. Looked up the demographics of my high school the other day and found out it was 5% white. This was in 2012 when I went there and I haven't seen any recent censuses

I thought it was white until I learned that jews aren't white. we only had 3 black kids out of 1000 and one went to prison for grand theft auto.

My elementary school had less than 10 niggers total, I only had a nigger in my class one time. But right before I got into high school, my city decided to redraw the district lines to make sure that the niggers weren't contained in their own schools anymore. My high school became 20% BLACKED and it was hell until I got into my AP classes to avoid them.

i only see 1 white person in that pic, maybe 2 at bset

My HS was almost all white. 994/1000. The six black kids were segregated though (quarantined)

100% white
The first black people I have seen were in the movie I saw in 4th grade.

The school I went too was like 65% white it was the biggest school in the area that all the blacks were sent too. 9th grade non AP English you would pass around a book to read out loud and about half the class couldn't even read. So if you weren't in an AP or IB class beyond 9th you would be stuck in a history/Geography class where people didn't even know how many continents there were

There was one black kid but a lot of kikes in my school so I guess it wasn't white

Does being home-schooled count?

Went to catholic school so no poor minorities. Had a really nice childhood

>tfw in the last year a sandnigger joined our class so I can't post in this thread

unless your mom is a part time coal burner

I went to a private school for the first 8-9 grades and then from around 9 to 12 i went to a public school (all white).
All i can say is - send your kids to private schools.

>mfw he went to Scarborough
Nigga shoulda gone to Lamar or Kinkaid.

Left school in uk 1989, first saw a nigger in town in 1994. Disgusting pos dindu

As weird as it might look, I never studied with a black person in my life, but i remember there were three niggers and about 10 brown-skinned guys studying in my school (about 500 students).

Of course, private school and south of Brazil...

For brazilian standarts UMA DELICIA

Went to a 90% Asian school. Most were Chinese, but there were plenty of Indians, etc too.

Aussie selective school demographics are seriously fucked.

I went to a mostly white school but my class had 1 Jew (who was a turbo sonic loving autismo but his mom was a teacher and hot as hell) and 2 native Americans.

Went to catholic military school, we had like 4 black kids in the graduating class. Is this ok? The white kids were mostly potato niggers though

I went to Catholic school in Kentucky, so there were only white kids there.

Went to Lamar in the early nineties. Yes, there were whites there, about a quarter, maybe less. It was and probubly still is infested with shitskins. I hated it there.

Heartland mi class of 98 , varsity quiz bowl. School was all white . Those were the good old days.

Man this is sad, thanks for sharing!

does having a 25% christian israeli in the class count?

Kinda similar here. Southside of Chicago but it was about 10% white, 75% black, and the rest were asians and kikes. Don't remember any muslims or indians.