US Navy Pilot Draws Penis in Sky with Fighter Jet

bbc.com/news/42032629
>US Navy officials have said it was "absolutely unacceptable" that one of their pilots used a jet's contrail to draw a penis in the sky.
The phallic outline over Okanogan County in the western US state of Washington provoked much mirth online.

>But commanders at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island did not see the funny side and have ordered an inquiry.

>A spokesman for the airbase confirmed that the aircraft involved was one of its Boeing EA-18G Growlers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABavfazPTjo
youtube.com/watch?v=iN1hW5fmwj4
youtu.be/siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top kek

It's funny, but it's not for Sup Forums and you should know better.

The absolute madman

Well yes, he's an officer, not some Marine grunt.

Tower, this is Ghost Rider, permission to draw a penis.

SKYPEEN SKYPEEN
DO NOT ANSWER

>Chad the pilot can't even have some fun while his bros watch anymore
Fucking hate this country these days tbqh

just like top gun irl!

Worth it.

Well the fuel he is using isn’t cheap and is paid for with our tax dollars to be fair to the ‘chain of command’

Yo there's no fuckin way somebody can look at that and not think it's funny. Any guy who has to handle the disciplinary end of this is gonna be gritting his teeth

I bet the root of this is women. They really don't like anybody having a laugh that doesn't include them

nice benis chemtrail

Checked and keked

benis permission denied.
your a loose cannon ghost rider!!!

>a penis came out of a growler

ahahahaaa
benis

Pilot shitposting is the best shitposting.

It was just a prank, bro.

Nasa used their robot to draw a dick on Mars

Whether it be on the soil, in the skies, on the finest paper by the finest pen...

There's always going to be someone drawing benis

Wow, so this is the power....of the US navy

really makes u think

Boys will be boys.

>permission denied
>ghost rider, what are you doing?
>RED ALERT BASE, SCRAMBLE ALL JETS, GHOST RIDER HAS GONE ROGUE

Drawing a penis in the sky is the best return for my taxes I've seen so far.

you've got to be kidding me

Yeah but what is that fuel designated for? Training. He's now intimately familiar with his aircraft.

>Aliens end up visiting our Solar system in the future
>They find it completely empty except for penis drawings on every single planet

kek

People are so damned uptight anymore. It was funny.
>FALL IN LINE. FALL IN LINE. THINK FOR YOURSELF IS DEAD.

Remind when the last time Esti drew a dick in the clouds with a fighter jet.

I'd rather my tax dollars go to drawing dicks in the sky, than go to Shaniqua Latifa Washington and her 7 kids.

>But one householder told KREM 2 she was upset about having to explain to her children what the vapour trail's shape represented.

It is one of the most basic human functions to use whatever tools we have to draw penises.

could we make the penis acceptable in our lifetimes? is this not demeaning to all men of which we all are

:O

Fag

>be 23
>graduate top of your class
>in top physical shape, and mentally sharp to boot
>spend months training
>literally get paid to fly multi-million dollar machines
>everybody looks up to you - your entire family, nearly everyone that knew you growing up
>lose it all because you drew a dick in the sky

Imagine being that guy.

Perfect

>There are people on Sup Forums trusted to pilot multi-million dollar war machines at supersonic speeds
>Use this privilege by shitposting while doing so

I'm impressed, jealous and terrified all at once.

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=ABavfazPTjo

Way cool if real life

>it was "absolutely unacceptable" that one of their pilots used a jet's contrail to draw a penis in the sky.

THIS JET IS FOR SECRET BOMB RAIDS KILLING THE FAMILIES OF PEOPLE WE DON'T LIKE IN COUNTRIES WE DON'T ADMIT WE'RE IN, NOT THIS.. REVOLTING SEXIST SHIT!

A true American hero. A real human bean.

Nothing will happen to him. Navy won't throw away the investment in training a jet pilot for nothing because one local woman complained about a contrail.

Life boils down to a collection of stories, and he has a great one
Hopefully he'll make more for himself

Also, it would take a good amount of skill to pull that off. You'd need to have good judgement when it comes to distance, angles, turning, etc. to pull that off. Judging by the entries on that pic, it only took him two passes to create that sky cock. That's skill.

America is a wonderful country.

If pilots are going to train, then I better get my money's worth and I'm okay with this. What I'm not okay with is people shitting out kids and demanding more gibsmedat.

>WARNING: Some viewers may find images below offensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=iN1hW5fmwj4

The fact this is an issue shows the incredibly sad and sorry state our military is in.

Fug :DDDD
>draws benis anyways

>Kurtz: We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Okay. Which one of you did this? I KNOW it was one of you.

trump needs to tweet this make it look like they were going to fire him but he steps in

War. War never changes.

>It currently costs the taxpayer about $6 million a year to train one fighter pilot in today's Air Force.
Yeah, I'm sure they're going to reprimand him severely over this.

But holes hate being laughed at and they get mad if they don't get the joke. There is no winning with them.

What a crock of shit

Now the liberals are gonna spaz out over muh male paitriarchy.

I want to be that guy.

We train young men to write "fuck" on their airplanes, but their commanders won't allow them to drop fire on people because it's obscene!

>don't do it again, ok?
>ok sir
summed up what will happen in about 7 words, they wouldn't throw away the money and get ire from the public over this

Fucking Kek.

Wisdom sometimes comes from the strangest places. This one came from a leaf.

So awesomely based.
>Auto pilot on.
>Both hands dedicated to timestamp pic for future shitpost.
I can only feel love!

I'm OK with this

Poor pilot. He's just practicing for the high-sign he's been ordered to leave Chubby Buddy after the bombing's over.

Good. His superiors were all probably having a laugh about it anyways.

It costs millions of dollars to train a pilot. You have to send him through college, flight school, pay for his medical costs, and send him through basic training. They're not gonna toss him because some whore complained.

FUCK YEA!

Also pic deserved.

NASA will never be on my shitlist if true

That’s what freedom looks like

Pic related

He's the gunner and co-pilot, the other guy is the dedicated pilot, you can see him in the front seat in the reflection.

This will have political ramifications. If it weren't for toxic masculinity it never would've happened. Trump.
>bases covered.

You would shit yourself if you knew how many Sup Forumstards were at NORAD then.
They had THE NUKES

He'll get chewed out
I'm sure he's been chewed out before

>uncircumcised
/ourguy/

this

>not knowing what an uncircumcised penis looks like
Found the kikes.

>pilots
>chads

Hahaha most pilots are manlettes. You can't be a chad if you're under 6 feet tall.

Bantaaaa

I work construction. This is more than just a crude penis. This is a statement. It says, this belongs to men, and tough shit.

We doodle crude cocks just like this EVERYWHERE.

I was working in a power plant a few years ago. We go 12 stories up in the air on scaffold, into a ceiling that has not had human interaction in almost 40 years.

you shine a flashlight up, and much to our giggles is a HUGE cock drawing (nearly identical to the sky sign) with a date from the late 70s.

This is hilarious, and I don't care who is offended.

Oh. I see...
>Keep the jet steady while I take a pic
Still based, kek.

>live in a cave
>draw a penis with a stick
>fly in a plane
>draw a penis in the sky

I can only dream of the age when we will draw dicks in space.

This man needs to fly airforce one at least once.

I believe there are tons of roman sites where doodle cocks have been found in the construction.
This tradition is probably as old as civilisation itself.

Tranny military should lighten up.

What did you expect?

Simple, just have one of their pilots draw a cunt beside it next time, hell get a female pilot to draw it for maximum accuracy

>doesn't post danger zone

Nigger what is wrong with you

youtu.be/siwpn14IE7E

This is LITERALLY rape.

>BREAKING: Federation starship pilot rearranges solar systems to draw a massive penis in the galaxy

One time at recess in middle school I drew a gigantic penis on the wall-ball court (literally just a wall kids threw balls at). It was only visible when you were leaving for recess, and you couldn't miss it, so the next class to go outside for recess saw a gigantic penis. I got 3 weeks of detention, had to write a letter to the principle about how it was unacceptable, and they sent a formal email to my parents about a "crude rendition of male genitalia".

All that because of an irl shitpost

8===>

Guy just trolled the entire planet. kek