youtu.be/AZVNhUTDi8Q
>VP Pence @WSJ CEO council 11/14/17
youtu.be/A53rw_KoxbA
>Full hearing AG Sessions 6hrs 11/14/17
youtu.be/EvnLDYwGSsE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

Did Trump ever make his big announcement he was talking about in Asia?

What makes them think they'll get rid of Trump just because the left has an unsubstantiated claim about renting a room Obama alledgedly had and stating thots let you grab them if you have money?

That said, to our complete 'shock' the NY Post today highlights another front-running scam allegedly perpetrated by Wall Street's finest at the expense of their clients. According to new documents published in a class action lawsuit filed by a number pension funds and wealthy individual investors, some of Wall Street's largest primary dealers in the U.S. Treasury market habitually, and illegally, shared client orders via online chat rooms to order to game Treasury auctions.

Wall Street banks secretly shared client information in online chat rooms in order to rig auctions for the $14 trillion US Treasurys market, according to an explosive lawsuit filed in Manhattan federal court on Wednesday.
The move wrongly fattened the banks’ profits and picked profits from clients, the suit claims.
The new accusations, leveled by several pension funds and wealthy individual investors, are contained in an expanded class-action suit originally filed in July 2015 — and include an unusual twist: Some of the evidence came from confidential informants and one of the banks sued in the earlier action.
That bank is now cooperating with the plaintiffs in the massive civil action, and is providing an in-depth look into how Wall Street allegedly conspired to rig Treasury bond trades.

Their narcissism won’t let them believe that they’re full of shit

>Trump supporters actually believe sanctuary cities are the cause of crome and other negative situations

Lmao. I love it when the hard facts are published.

The truth hurts huh, trumpfags?

If the French Revolution never happened the world would be a better place right?

IRL YELL "ROY" AS LOUD AS YOU CAN!

GIVE ROY MOORE YOUR ENERGY!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!

IMPEEEEEEEECH

If the demo don't get rid of al Franken they will never get rid of moore

gee, i wonder why

>149837311
People, imagine a world with the the Turks and the Dutch. What a paradise.

>Finding an excuse to post this cat

I say Roy Moore's wife is a retard who should know her shit.

ROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY

>likely
What kind of truth-o-meter is this?

The tax bill that the house passed yesterday is to reduce the corporate tax, almost immediately (2018). I know that the Senate were being dickheads and they had it being cut in 2019 for some retarted reason. Did they change this or is the senate tax bill still 2019? and if the senate passes a bill, is the senate bill the one that becomes law or does the house one become law? I'm new to this American legislative process. Thanks

> Same logic applies to Alabama. Moore loses, GOP is dead, Moore wins by a hair, GOP on life support. etc.

So the accusations against Moore have no weight at all? Mitch, the whole GOP, the whole mainstream media including Fox News, everyone on left and right goes against Moore. He wins by (let’s day) 56-44 against all odds

Your conclusion:

> GOP on life support, Moore had less votes than Shelby or Sessions meaning that will happen in every race

That’s why it’s not really worth debating with you. You are too focused on assumptions to understand that a certain outcome may have multiple alternative causes, not just the one you made up on your mind.
Don’t start from the conclusions and try to fit the available information to it. That’s for Nate Silver and other retards.

Lol Roy Moore is gonna win even though he diddled a 14-year old girl, and the left will not be able to do anything about it.

>additional factors likely at play
>don't name any of them
hmm...

Heavily biased one

Fake news media says this is anti-gay:

>previously pushed for ‘a committed natural marriage’ – i.e. between a man and a woman. On his campaign website he wrote: ‘Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio’s proud history and the key to Ohio’s future greatness. ‘The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting.’

How is this anti-gay? I’m sick of their fucking bullshit. He didn’t say, “gas the fags” and it doesn’t even say, “gays don’t adopt.”
They’re triggered because he said that the pillar of society is the tradional marriage between a man and a woman?
I’m a faggot, and even I can admit that. Jesus, the left is driving me crazy. RWDS, when!?!?

>Hold anti-racist rally during cold and wet day.
>No foot traffic since exams are taking place.

I don't think the SDS is a threat, guys.

You yell Roy
I'll yell MOOOOOOOORE!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

It’s always annoying and frankly, sad to see lefties fail so miserably at copying trump’s tweeting style.

Who else misses /comfy/ Kinsey?

56-44 is a hair to you?

More like 51-49

> politifact
> hard facts
You are also a retard who should know his shit.

>replying to finnshill

A leftist one, said to control what "is or isn't fake news".

Thicc

I also think he'll win, but I don't doubt that the Senate will attempt to expel him. At the minimum, it will come to a vote.

>is the statement true or false?
>nah let's rate it on what we think the person is implying

so this is what they're pushing now

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!

Shoop those corndogs to be black, and it'll look a lot more accurate.

He shitposts for (you)s, if people stop feeding him he start replying to himself.

Kinsey was cute :3

Most senate republicans don't have any balls, they won't do that.

Dont forget to get the perfect sized turkey this weekend /ptg/!

ALL HAIL TRUMP

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR

Finn is right.
We have to keep Roy away from helping Trump secure the nuclear codes.

I'm a Doggo, Sir.

> they couldn't bribe his wife into accusing him of raping her, so they need to try to do that on her behalf
Kek.

THEY GOT THE FUCKING LIST

that alan keyes speech was legendary

>implying it's not already in my freezer

TAKE IT ALL

Please help me

Sigh. I miss watching race riots with her insinuating niggers are subhuman.

INFO WARS EXCLUSIVE

Also they're going to call Thanksgiving racist.

Burn them all

user, you guys are all autists or something? Here is what she say

> Trump should be thanking us, nobody is talking about Russia anymore are they?

Here is what she, playfully, meant

> The controversy surrounding the candidacy of my husband ended up dominating the airwaves and took all of the oxygen out of the pundit rooms, inadvertently occupying a space previously used to entertain in idle speculation and outright fabrications about a non existent collusion between Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian govenment.

Her version is funny tho, damn autists

>14.88 lbs
Kek

Step 1: Burn down the BBC and parliament
???
Step 2: Profit

she's really white

>into

It was something about how Japan was going to invest more in the US now.

the left is eating themselves

>dems and republicucks demand Moore withdraw
>No real evidence.
Sounds legit
>no one demands Frankengroper resign, despite photographic evidence of sexual assault on unconscious woman.
Nothing to see here people. Move along, move along.

They do when it comes to being re-elected or virtue signaling they aren't like Moore. I think it will fail, but having a vote I feel is likely.

>not shooting your own Turkey

Why can't they leave the girl alone?

Trying to project national trends from a(!) local election result is as widespread among pundits as it is fundamentally flawed and frequently incorrect. Even projecting national electoral trends from presidential election results is rarely accurate, re: Obama

No, they're only saying that so people start calling for Trump to resign.

So are the rumors about Blumenthal true? Is he a predator? I've never trusted anybody with a notable lisp and for good reason. Wasn't Mike Thernobich supposed to drop some big news today or did his baboon brain get hyped over nothing?

>doesn't want to talk politics
>people expect her to talk about not talking about politics

>they are trying this hard
I know that Alinsky's 8th rule is a thing, but this is just pure desperation

SLOW BURN THIS TIME
AND MAKE SURE THE OVENS ARE ACTUALLY WORKING THIS TIME, GOEBBELS

we wuz tea drinkers n sheit.

Why do the morbidly obese and horribly unhealthy of their own fault hate the American healthcare system's cost?

Give me another fact check site then.

Politifact has been proven to be very neutral

Neat

>Ooh Ronald Reagan was such a good Republican President

Umm no sweetie. He gave everyone AIDS.

I’m sick once a year at the most because I’m not killing myself by being a disgusting subhuman fatty

Promise not to start any world wars or invent anymore Israels?

A guy that lies about serving in Vietnam? Having weak enough moral fiber to play grab ass while married? Nah, he a good boy, dindu nuffin. Getting mo' welfare for dem minorities.

>Rush is quoting someone and they say pussy so in order not to tick off the FCC instead says vagina. Later corrects himself to say wussy.

KEK

As usual, missing the point. Any result by Moore, specially thanks to the opposition by the national GOP and to the fact Trump endorses his opponent and stayed out of his race, will derive exclusively from both his controversial comments and from the aftermath of the accusations and disavowals. It doesn’t matter if he wins by a vote or loses by 1000000.

Sup Forums
>inb4 not neutral
The truth isn't neutral.

Your best bait to date

You just need to check
THE SOURCE
instead of appealing to some authority's interpretation.

I will do that!

you helped make roast turkey great again!

Nice! We're gonna have a warm and comfy Christmas this year.

Is he the one that ate like 6 of those canned chickens?

I don't see how consensual oral sex should've forced a resignation

say it with me
PAY

fat people epidemic concinve me of the need of mandatory weekly physical exercices

Samefagging, but can we hold up signs that say exactly this, just swapping in Trump’s name? I wanna see what the left will say

>moore wanted a virginal christian bride
>DEGENERATE RAPIST!
behold the ethics of the 21st century

QUINTESSENTIALLY

Obviously, but unless he perjures himself they will be trying to impeach for consensual sex if they use Lewinsky as a standard