Head transplant

Would you volunteer to have your head cut off if you looked like this guy? Is it moral to perform a head transplant?

youtube.com/watch?v=FTGdopnMyAk

I want a big head and a tiny body

>Not collecting unemployment and disability check

>Not living the neet life

>Not saving money to fuck prostitutes occasionally or saving for a sex doll.

I want my head on a big guys body

I just want to witness it happen and make bets on how long before the abomination dies.

NEET life is pathetic and miserable. Ive known a few. They are always running out of cheap food. They live off the worst dollar store canned shit. Dogs eat better.

would donate my body to that faggot but i would feel bad leaving my body with such a greasy head

fuck that guy

So this is the power slavic genes.

Nah.
I would save my money for my AI gf instead.
>tfw tai can lift you and use you like human fleshlight

funny this he has a tiny cock

Why the fuck do people call this a head transplant? You are your head, if the operation succeeds you don't become a new person. This is a body transplant.

feelsbadman that there are people with disabilities like this.

I would let them put my brain into a womans body

Give him a black mans body

Pretty sure this guy backed out and the doc is looking for another subject.

So, they're attaching this guy's head onto a cadaver's body?

>Is it moral to perform a head transplant.

If the body is harvested from a registered organ donor and If the person receiving it is going to die without the procedure being performed? It is entirely ethical.

If some old fuck that refuses to die wants a fresh new body and is willing to screw someone who actually needs it out of one? No, that isn't ethical and they can fuck off.

That's good. Guy still had a brain that was working. This quack has no chance of transplanting a head. Hell if his technique worked at all we could fix spinal cords with antifreeze. Yeah that crazy.

I didn't realise HotWheels was Russian.

This is what I imagine every slav to look like desu.

they should prank the next subject and put the dudes head on a black persons body

Hol up.
So his head is perfectly fine. No genetic conditions what so ever but his body is as crumpled as a piece of paper? That makes as much sense as people with a whole different skull and bone structure are exactly the same as whites except for skin color.

I want a big body and a tiny head relative to a car tire (aka huge)

A white head would probably reject that

kek

>i fell for the organ donor meme
Well...at least i’m getting cremated...

human brain has a finite lifespan. It deteriorates as fast as normal body, therefore it would extend life by much.

I thought this was a ruse cruise.
Boss?
BOSS!!!!

50 bucks says this is already easily done and the capability is just now being allowed to be public knowledge.

>puts tinfoil hat on

You know it is.

wouldn't*

You sure he backed out?

ok fine he rolled out
happy now?