American 'education'

>american 'education'

CHAD CHLORINE
VIRGIN IODINE

For fuck sake why does it always have to be a nigger?

Is this real? Post sauce

It's like (((someone))) is behind this or something guys

Bump to educate amerimutts

>Haha Americans are so uneduca--

If you Google the names of the characters involved, only one British link comes up.

>chemistry
>anthropomorphism of a reaction
>comic sans
>cuck comic on top of that

What the fuck, this made me rage

Was like, black man is name Chlorine, TF

Would make sense since it says Chris likes to play football, but is kicking a soccer ball.

Why is the nigger's hobby stealing? That's fucking rayciss

....and yet a large percentage of Americans believe those landings were faked ...and don"t get me started on creationism.

honestly, my education in the 90's was still "ok" it was starting to break down into communist indoctrination but not very much. A lot of my teachers were still old white guys who pretty much refused to get into nu-wave politics. But anyone who went to school in 2000 or later with 20 something year old women as their teachers are absolutely retarded drones.

They know more about "social justice" than they do about fucking reading or basic math. Our education has been dumbed down to ridiculous levels of stupidity on purpose. People are just smart enough to serve their masters as slaves and just dumb enough to not know how to ask questions...or read.

indoctrination masked as education.

That's not American that's brithish

Even I was able to see this fatal flaw.

>Leaf posted actual worksheet
>Worksheet from Welsh Website

Hahahaha Americans are so dumb for not falling for globalist propaganda. Man, those guys are nutty. Man I love Trudeau and poutine, hahahaha.

>haha Im so smart!
>I believe a theory as absolute fact and that someone makes me smarter than people with differing theories.
>everyone who disagrees is fucking STOOPID!
Notice the thought patterns of the indoctrinated zombie. This guy clearly went to school in the 2000's.

somehow*

Yo das rite. We colonized you're white asses haha fuckin crackers
YALL WAS CAVE BEASTS WHEN WE FOUND U

>t. le 56% man

>cuckold fetishist educator using comic sans

Checks out

>pic related done by literally nazis from germany
wew

jesus fucking christ.

This is a moon landings are fake board and we don't believe in sphere earth theory

>a girlfriend
why not a bike?

reminder that iodine can be used as an antiseptic and to treat mild radiation exposure
but it is also banned for public sale in the UK

>WHY IS IODINE BANNED IN THE UK?

also @OP, does anyone find that adding all this relationship drama actually makes understanding halogen reactions more complicated?

> transsexual amerimutt

lol no shit I was confused as fuck trying to figure out what the fuck they were saying and I've already taken and passed the ACS Exam

1 + 1 = 2

or shall we say

>FEMALE A, who likes hanging out with friends, is holding an apple. Female B, who has always been jealous of female A and her fucking obsession with getting good grades, finds it hard to understand why she deserves to hold her apple. Female B takes the apple from female A to be vindictive, but covers it up by offering to help her and other such nicites. I can't believe that bitch female B got away with it, but that will be revealed later, as female A's boyfriend just walked in.
>How many apples does B's boyfriend witness?

I don't know what Math is anymore!

>german rockets, irish astronauts.
I dont think modern americans can really claim the moon landing as their own anymore. There were no mexicans or mystery meat involved.

>Neil amstrong
>Micheal Collins
>John F Kennedy

> "Football"
> Kicks a soccer ball

> American

LOL. Literally each opposite characteristic ascribed to each gender proves the stereotype of the other gender.