Oh just a friendly reminder

oh just a friendly reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1130324/17-women-have-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault-or-misconduct-its-time-to-revisit-those-stories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

burden of proof

Still waiting on Schumer to step down after did diddling me in 1999, why is that rapist still in office dems?

Thank Madoka.

gay

Shit. just. got. Real!
can I get a holla or what??!

>huffhoax
>gloria allred
LMAO literally no one takes either one seriously

Fake.
Gay.
Nobody cares.
Saged.

For their checks? They wont be getting those. The DNC is broke.

There's 8 accusers, not just 2 as in OP pic.

Funny how they all magically disappeared after the election

These people don't realize that everyone knows the vast majority of these allegations are complete bullshit. It's not that we believe the accusers one bit, it's that we find seeing these insane lefties each each other alive.is delicious.

>all other narratives dead in the water
>sexual allegations begin to turn against democrats
>"OMFG BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP'S ACCUSERS REMEMBER TRUMP GUYS??!?!"

0/10 shilling

sage shill threads

actually its 17

17 women have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct. It’s time to revisit those stories

>qz.com/1130324/17-women-have-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault-or-misconduct-its-time-to-revisit-those-stories/

The hacker known as Sup Forums rapped me and I'm still waiting

WAHHHH THIS THREAD ISNT LITERALLY SUCKING DONALD TRUMPS DICK SO IT MUST BE A SHILL

GOD TRUMP SUPPORTERS are FUCKING PATHETIC SHEEP.

What's with the last one? We're supposed to guess?

God newfags are incredibly easy to spot. Especially the women.

MSM: w w w w we ffffucked up by nnnot going aafter Clinton but in an attempt ttttto make up ffffor letting BBbbbbbill off the hhhhook we plan to not let Trump off the hhhook.

Still waiting for the sex tape

>No proof, goys

And if something did happen, they wouldn't have waited all those years to say something, nigger cunt.