Why does the harem genre even exist in the first place?

why does the harem genre even exist in the first place?

So that pic related would eventually exist

It exist to fulfill every fat disgusting middle aged man's fantasy of 10 hot girls wanting his dick. Never mind that harems have no plot and serve no purpose other then to be legal cp for above mentioned to fap too

You sound mad. Go jerk off and you'll feel better.

because men like women?

from an idealistic point of view more women more sex more options life good which is what anime is about. Idealist thinking and self insert. which also explains why isekai is so popular

but in reality it's likely the complete opposite because more bitches more problems.

maximum delivery of commercially valuable material with a minimum of other content necessary to present as a coherent work

but they never end with a harem, so whats the point?

All old popular shojo are about a young girl loving their age gap boyfriend. When male made it it's called pedoshit. Woman is the root for self insert they do more hardcore and to call man like that is like not seeing your own mirror.

Logically media and genre for women to self insert and wish fullfillment is ten time larger than males

Because people like reading fan service except blueballed.

Haha shut the fuck up juan

Not really. It's getting there but theres more men wish fuffliment media currently

because at the end of the day, men just truly want to be the one perfect woman they love. Most men at least

Lol you must be so ignorant or stupid Even by the law of supply and demand man cannot be consuming a lot of those media because they're the one working.

You get the male shounen protagonist but all the supporting characters are cute girls. It appeals to the inner child and the adult sex drive at the same time.

what chapter?

you're that guy who's been complaining about "the pedophiles on Sup Forums" on several different boards

Why does the yuri genre even exist in the first place?
Why does the yaoi genre even exist in the first place?
Why does the isekai genre even exist in the first place?
Why does the moeshit genre even exist in the first place?
Why does the battle shonen genre even exist in the first place?
Why does the Mainzai comedy genre even exist in the first place?
Why does the deconstruction genre even exist in the first place?
Why does the idolshit genre even exist in the first place?
Why does the romrom genre even exist in the first place
Why does the NTR genre even exist in the first place?

Not him, but he's right

>disliking based Hamada
dumblr is that other way my newfriend

i love tsugumomo, im just asking about the genre in general, i wish tsugumomo end with harem with all the girls pregnant

But user, how can Kiriha and Kukuri get pregnant if they're dead? :^)

if they're dead they're not girls anymore

>(insert random mangaka technique to put characters back in action)

>middle aged man

Is it wrong that I liked it when 15 years old?
>Mai Hime

*it was a hologram*

DELET THIS KIRIHA AND KUKURI WILL BE DAIJOBU

>implying Negi didn't bang Chachamaru and Eva, at the very least

A pathetic try of escapism where you are popular with the ladies just because ypu are "nice"

Faggot dont use that picture I got excited and thought the raws were out

Stupid question OP. Purely for wish fulfillment.

Because it's the easiest way to have multiple girls and show off their personalities and romantic tendencies without having a different guy for each of them.

>"Kazuya! We have recreated Kiriha's human body! You can now revive her, but only by doing extremely lewd things to her corpse!"

Sure they do, it happens all the time. Some years back almost every harem that came out had a blank, characterless MC for self-insertion purposes. That indecisive type who never ends up making any decision. People got so sick of that shit, and I think that's why recently it seems like they are trying to use stronger MC's and more clear-cut endings.

I like that To Love Ru is the opposite, where the MC only wants one girl, but everyone's trying to get him to have a Harem, and if he really is strong and decisive, it will end with a harem.

Wait? New chapter?

He's still indecisive as fuck. He has yet to reject any girl that confessed to him or even answer them aside from the half-assed "I kinda like you too" to Lala.

Really, almost all entertainment is wish fulfillment.
Video games, Romance novels for females, movies, books, everything. Same with anime from genre to genre. Shounen is just as much wish fulfillment as harem. The only difference is that they target a different feeling.

Only up to 35 are free, how did you get this.

For people that self insert and get to live the dream of having a bunch of women flock to you.

>Implying Eva didn't save herself for Touta

Negi was just a momentary crush

I thought Haruna was the one he had a crush on?

She is. But he's also considering the Harem Plan as an option.

That doesn't contradict anything that we said. But he loves Lala too (though not very romantically honestly). "The one" for him is Haruna for now.

>why does a gender whose mating strategy involves gathering as many females as possible enjoy stories about ordinary guys who get as many females as possible

Gee whiz

I liked harem anime when I was 12. I still liked them when I was 24. And even now that I am 36 I continue to like them to this day.

VNs

i want to be hero

For self insert betas, its a reflection of otakus and japan

you pay for it, or do the 10 coin promotion deal

Well, no matter the age, no man wouldn't want 10 hot girls wanting his dick.

Chapter 94 fucking when