Why can't United Statesians handle the bantz?

Why can't United Statesians handle the bantz?

Back to Sup Forums you shall go 70% leaf.

70% > 56%

What are you talking about?

it's not that the meme isn't funny it's that you idiots killed it by posting it constantly when it wasn't even relevant. you clearly didn't understand why it was funny in the first place and fucked it up for everybody else. please go back to plebbit and kill our jokes there like you unoriginal brainlets always have.

bcuz wyt peepoo dont wanna know dis cundry ours now

I like the amerimutt memes but usually just ignore it in discussions as a focus.

Is the 55% upset?

Spoken like an assblasted quadroon

a least arabs are homogeneous amerimutt

Because these jokes are not funny. First of all they are fake we don't look like that. They are hurtful and inhumane.

Think it's pretty funny desu. The reason it makes people mad is because it's true, we have conversations all the time "well im 50% italian but my dad's side is...."

i'm just regular black. this joke isn't about me, but it's become tiresome none the less. you idiots killed one of the funnier memes to come about in a while and you did it in record time. people aren't mad about this meme in particular from what i can tell, they've just reached their breaking point with you retards bringing Sup Forums tier shit onto this board. using /pol for /b and /bant trash isn't much different than mudslimes using euro nanny-states. you don't belong here and you have to leave.

Americans are thin skinned fucks.
Whenever they come here to work they fuck off back home in less than a year because the banters too much for them.

Reminder every American triggered by 56 face is a false flag looking for (u) s

>we don't look like that

it doesn't make anyone angry except for spics, and half breeds.

The real issue is that its spammed so heavily by shills as a way to disrupt the board.
The meme belongs on /bant/ and maybe Sup Forums but its spammed on Sup Forums the most, why? you know why, its just the next chapter in disruption and distraction by the shills.

It's fucking sad when they are mutts especially when they are only 3rd or 4th generation. They can't really claim any pride in their race and then they haven't been in america long enough to be a true patriot.

My dna test came up that I could pass for an Ethnic brit. But even if that wasn't true my paternal lineage has been here for at least 10 generations so i'm as american as you can get.

t.nigger cuck

>source: my ass
Americans work the most hours in your country and are among the highest earners.

The chance of you "knowing" an American worker is relatively low since you're probably NEET.

it's not just us, it's everyone. i worked with a brit who would lose his mind and start screaming at us when we would bring up the BP oil spills. naturally that only encouraged us to bring them up more often until he eventually got fired over it. people shouldn't leave their own countries, it never really works out in the end.

fucking kek

>are not funny. First of all they are fake we don't look like that. They are hurtful and inhumane

This salt

How common are these features in America?

I can put this post on my popcorn

idk but I'm sure these features are common in britian

>average Sup Forumsack

you're literally falling into the trap of it
ohhh so predictable

thats not even genetic you low iq subhuman amerimutt

american crime is way higher

Don't be prehistoric, bin that hydrochloric.

This meme would be funny if it wasn't a forced meme.

A

Because we're the best, and you should be grateful that we allow you copy our culture.

>This meme would be funny if it wasn't a forced meme.

>At least Arabs are homo.
ftfy

nice try creating division between us fucking shill

10/10

I'm scottish you mutt.
Never heard of an acid attack here.

Only the mix mongles of America get mad. The meme is funny as he'll.

>being this assblasted
kek

Because the flaming dogshit gag is only funny once or twice.
When you start firing flaming dogshit at my house out of a butane powered cannon, then call me a faggot for complaining about it, I start to get mad.

>compares memes to actual assault

Stay salty

fucking this

Stfu fiftysixer