Are we beyond saving, Sup Forums?

Are we beyond saving, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jqSsTIlthPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The world is connected through Globalization. It's too late my son.

That’s unfortunate

Reminder

köksal baba?

Man, why can such a fucking ugly turk have a blonde waifu? What the fuck is going on? He isn't even good looking ffs.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPEDING.

I doubt you ever talked to a girl.

Lol women. I expect that long into our reformed future, after the ashes of nuclear war have settled, the races of future humans will learn from our mistakes and never let women vote

BEcause he talked to her when you were too afraid to. Set a goal for yourself to talk to at least one stranger per day, male or female. It will help get over social anxiety. When you spend too much time indoors you forget how to talk to people

its over for you sven. But hopefully your country will serve as a warning to others

Yes, we have been conquered by BBC. It's over

The Asian techno-aristocracy and the mulatto underclass will learn from our mistakes

why are women so stupid?

I am convinced they are all legitimate walking retards

he is not beta like every native swede

And you have been conquered by BWC, my yellow friend

>blames the jews
Maybe you're just an omega male.

I think you are wrong

ugly men get ugly grills

>REEEEEEEEE I AM A BETA VIRGIN WHO'S MAD GIRLS ARE HAVING SEX WITH MEN THAT ARE NOT ME
>REEEEEEEEE I AM ENTITLED TO SEX FROM BLONDE WOMEN NOT SOME BROWN MAN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

r/incel is leaking

>boomerposting at its finest

>1 billion plus asians in china alone

>there's more chinese people in the world than whites

>thinking it matters that some scrawny white boi gets an asian

I'd rather a white guy get an asian, rather than having to deal with Africans breeding your women, mayo boy.

Why are you here? What do you get out of It?

BE
MORE
MASCULINE

>the NYT says we all have to betray thousands of years of heritage, so fuck your ass and mine. Now listen to me complain about capitalism while I advocate for everything global capitalists want.
This shit pisses me off

>stupid pictureHow do we fix X

Who gives a fuck? Just get a girlfriend of your own, work hard on yourself and be better than shitskins. It's not rocket science. Stop the cuckposting, faggot.

Häng dig själv.

That nose was made to sniff aryan butt.

He's Italian you faggots

>REEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE

Shut up loser

Probably.

mashallah, i can't wait till she bears the next generation of mixed race kids and further dilutes the white gene pool

kardeslerim, bu gavurlari aynen bu sekilde kendi memleketlerinde azinlik yapmamiz lagzim. hep beraber gavur kizlari ayarlayip sikmemiz lagzim ki ikinci osmanli imparatorlugunu bati'da doguralim

>thinks he's a troll

>thinks I am trolling

>responds in under a minute
>not a troll eagerly awaiting a (you)

>tfw you will never have a swedish qt because she is with muhammad

There is something about the lightest, blondest, purest looking white girls and their attraction to darker men. Usually its darker white men but sometimes it goes further than that. For example I am a swarthy southern italian, I am dark skinned with green eyes my ancestors all came from the south of italy. All my gfs in the past, have been super anglo/germanic blonde looking white girls. Is that my type, do I go looking for them? NO. They have all made the first move on me. Also everyone I know that is half - italian, or half - swarthy race its always on their fathers side.

the weak and the beta deserve to die out and not spread their genes, as is the way of nature

>and never let women outside of the house
FTFY

29% of Sweden is either 100% non swedish(20%) or half swedish(9%).

It's over for them unless they begin a guerilla campaign next year and mark the opening shots of the reconquista to inspire other movements continent wide.

Better than being conquered by CNN imo

>he was actually a chink

This country is donezo.

>100% non swedish(20%) or half swedish(9%).
nice arse you have there as a source of these digits

projecting much? are you even white?

>the weak and the beta deserve to die out and not spread their genes, as is the way of nature
>30 years later
>no gibs
>western europen turned into sandmonkey kingdom
>racetraitor whores are raped to death

Fuck Europe, fuck women and fuck you sand nigger

Actually RARE!

look how satisfied she looks

She has a fetish for hobgoblins?

Can confirm half Italian from NY dad side and also get alto of attention from blondes and latina women. Black women want nothing to do with me which is fine cause I hate niggers and Asian women I have no interest in.

Post a pic outside your window
Damn

lol, look at the virtue signaling. not only is she spamming pictures of herself online, she makes sure to include her shitskin dog to show everyone how good she is for dating a refugee.

typically swedish!

>She has a fetish for hobgoblins?
nah, she's not in to you.

O no they're full of Danes and Finns, they're finished!

uh oh some one is upset

Is that köksal baba and ronald jenkees?

>"i don't give a fuck"
>i want to pay taxes so these mongrels can live in sweden/the west lets maintain the infrastructure for these critters work hard guis!!1

you don't understand the scope of things, beta-knight, society needs to burn down with the mongrels and the enablers, its not about being better than something that should not exist in the first place and especially not enabling it, its not rocket science

youtu.be/jqSsTIlthPA

Europe was beyond saving at Tours... but Charles Martel prevailed.

man that is sad, that girl has a damn near perfect face imo

and she's with that fucking arab sand negro who is obviously a fucking idiot

and she's a fucking idiot too, lol I want to see their conversations, they are probably boring and retarded, and that guy is obviously going to rape and beat her at some point

stupid bitch watching too many TV commercials and wanted to prove so badly to herself that she's not racist that she ended up with a sand-beaner

awful

As if

For men looks don't mean shit unless you have some serious deformation.

how does it feel, gustav? in the end us sandniggers will outbreed you weak whiteys and take over europe. women yearn for assertive, aggressive and strong men, not weak sniveling weaklings like you