Is Donald Trump the antichrist????

>2017 is the "Year of Our Lord" (5,777 in Hebrew)

>Trump was born under a Blood Moon (total lunar eclipse)
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth

Does this explain why he can't be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
catholic.com/tract/the-antichrist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hillary, Rodham & Clinton (all in Hebrew) each have a gematria of 255
>Female of Amalek is also 255. Amalek is an archetype of evil that Israel is commanded to oppose at all times.
>255 x 3 is 765, which is 'time of terrible distress' in Hebrew

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

HOLY FUCK it's true.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

ra'ah satan naphal 'aher baraq o bamah

No, Trump is the savior.

the antichrist would have been loved by everybody, like obama.

Trump is loved by many and people treat him like Jesus and he is well known everywhere, just like Jesus was 2000 years ago.

The MSM makes it seem like Trump is extremely hated, but they just show the minority.

Trump is loved by his base and they'll never leave him no matter what happens.

Nope. He was sent by God. Nice try, Moloch.

All those sevens indicate he is holy.

Guys.
Christ is the messaiah, but not to Jews.
The real messaiah is going to save the jews, not anyone else.
So it follows then that the anti-christ, or anti-messiah, would be anathema to the Jewish people.

>tfw the Anti-christ is the good guy
>tfw we might be looking at the Anti-christ.

Mr. Trump is going to save the world.

The Antichrist is supposed rule for 7 and a half years and bring peace, but he will be the last ruler. The peace will be short lived because there will be a major calamity at the end of his reign which will result in the return of Christ.

If Trump is the antichrist, this would make him the last US president.

No, he's not.
I'm actually worried about the new pope to be honest.

Oh so it's Trump then Jesus? Sounds like we can relax then. Let's get this over with.

He was born during a solar eclipse, which isn't a blood moon, and the antichrist must be beloved by all. Mate in every guild.

Trump's reign will be the apocalypse though, and we see it happening right now as we speak.

>An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation.

Trump revealing the truth about the world will send society into chaos and cause it to collapse, hence the apocalypse.

Those who survive the initial chaos, will see peace on the other side once everything calms down. But the peace will be short-lived because Jesus is supposed to follow the Antichrist and that will be the end of us.

We are living in a time where God is giving those people who need to be saved a chance to accept Jesus Christ.

>The Antichrist is supposed rule for 7 and a half years and bring peace
he makes a 7 year peace treaty but breaks it 3 and a half years in.

you nerds it goes
>last president before tribulation
>tribulation
>75% of the world dying
>"peace" and security under the one world government, beast system, antichrist
>return of THE MOST HIGH

trump probably is the last president before the trib though.

His "base" is still pretty small for someone who plans to deceive and unite the whole world.

Pope Francis is the Last Pope, known as Peter the Roman.

Can you picture Trump declaring himself God?

Because I can picture that. It would not surprise me at all.

Think about what would happen when Trump exposes the truth, causes the apocalypse and then has to "unite" the survivors afterwards for peace

In an apocalypse situation, people will need to depend on him to fix it

What if this is only the anti Christ for Hebrews. Christ basically converted all of the (whites) into an extension of Judaism. What if Donald unchristens then by removing the (chosen people)

the msm and media would and will have a love affair with the anti christ don't be retarded
he's not even popular in his own country. much less around the world.

>TWO SIPS TWO SCOOPS TWO TERMS TWO SHOAHS
>ONE EMPEROR

tfw when the number 7 is not the number 6

remove memeflag

We are still pre-apocalypse... post-apocalypse will be very different from now and most of us will be dead

the "msm" and all corruption will be exposed during the apocalypse

I think there is a real possibility that the Anti Christ could be artificial superintelligence. I can't see any person in this world that could possibly unite everyone or could perform "miraculous acts" like an artificial superintelligence could. No man on earth would be able to match its intelligence.

Believing in Abrahamic religion that ayys created to fearmonger and what they will fulfill forcibly.
>they will try to force god’s hand
KYS you retards actually believe Trump is Jesus.

do you think he would sit like this in holy of holies of the rebuilt temple?

yet.

It's possible that it could be that, or the Antichrist will be an Elon Musk-type of person.
Someone in the tech industry with high enough influence.

you could merge it with someones brain

If Trump isn't the last president, and if someone follows and if its someone like Zuckerberg, then I will change my opinion.

>memeflag
>opinion

leaf until proven innocent

This. And uniting the world after the Apocalypse would make him Jesus, the antichrist unites it beforehand. And promoting self interest and national sovereignty isn't 'uniting'. No boarders and 1 world govt is. Go study some prophecy before pushing this retarded shit.

he would unite the world in a 1 world government because it would be the only way to save everything

If Trump reveals the truth about 9/11 and pizzagate and the secret societies and everything else, it would be the apocalypse since thats literally the definition of the apocalyps (revealing of hidden truths).. and you guys seem to think hes gonna do just that

Part of me thinks the Antichrist would be someone that is Jewish...and a Democrat.

thos are all just mere coincidences

>Self interest, many nations, national sovereignty
>Will unite it all
If you listen to anything Trump says you'll understand why your idea is retarded. When he goes against that maybe we can speculate. Better to save this narrative for then.

The antichrist is either supposed to be Jew, or his #2 is supposed to be Jew

Trump's #2 is Jared Kushner

When 2/3rds of the world dies, and everything is in chaos, you'd be surprised how flexible you become and how your policies may change

> or his #2 is supposed to be Jew
Where did you get this from?

Sure, and when that happens this will become a fun more convincing conversation. Until then you're just sowing discord trying to convince Christians not to support him. Boot doesn't fit right now, it's about as believable when people said it was Obama, but at least Obama's goals fit.

His fan-fic probably.

No, because the Antichrist will be nearly universally loved

Trump is being raised up to be the next Cyrus to combat the evil in the world. Since he is acting on behalf of God, all who try and attack his character will suffer divine retribution.

>checkered

Trump is doomguy

Honestly? I kinda think so. I like what he's doing and it really does look like he is saving the world, but that's kinda of to be expected of the anti Christ that deceives the world.

I also think it's more likely the antichrist is a coalition, rather than just one person. The Bible is clear that there is a low bar to be "an antichrist" and that at times there are "many antichrists"
I'm not much sure about the idea of "THE antichrist"

Wrong. Trump is the reincarnated soul of the Archangel Michael. Sent down from a higher dimension to this 3D plane of existence, to save humanity from the forces of evil, lead by similiarly reincarnated souls of demons. He is divine. And all who oppose him will suffer retribution. God bless you all.

Do you not think leftists will soften when he purges a pedophillic death cult, including their candidate, and unites all the nations of the earth?

Oddly enough, no, many of them will not. Many have unintentionally already sold their souls and become unwitting slaves of the devil. They will lash out violently, even as we shield their very own children from the clutches of pedophile zionist satanists.

Trib started 9/23, bruh.
June 2020 either an unsuccessful assasination on trump or a nuclear attack occurs

the real fun begins in the second term when he no longer has to hold back

>is DJT the antichrist?
>kys retard you think trump is Jesus
>memeflag

he is not he pope, real pope is benedict. Francias doesn't count in maliachia's same as Avinion Poped didn't. The real pope will be the first pope elected after Benedict's death and his name will be related to Peter. Peter Paul is the best i can think about.

Spoiler, its Ivanka.

7 is a number associated with angels not demons.

255 is also the largest 8-bit number

But Benedict is still alive, which makes Francis an illegitimate pope. Peter the Roman is also supposed to be a good pope, and Francis clearly is not. Peter the Roman will be elected at the next conclave following the death of Benedict. Ann Barnhardt would say this in more detail.

No. The "Anti-Christ" isn't a singular entity.

Trump is also more of an establishment candidate than people think. He's doing great things and I'm fully supportive of him, but he's still playing under the elite's rule for the most part.

Even if there was undeniable footage of the Clintons eating baby fetuses and worshiping molech people would just oh shit for like 3 days and then go back to hating on trump in a week or two. No apocalypse.

the AI is more believable because if we can create advanced AI that is smarter than us we will inevitably look to it to lead us

What were demons before their fall?
And what do demons like to pretend they still are?Fake AI is believable and perhaps even biblical, actual AI is not.

Another thread? Like I said before, doesn't make sense at all.
>Self interest, national sovereignty, many nations
>One world government
Doesn't fit prophecy at all. Stop trying to split the christian base. That's deceptive. Maybe you're the anti Christ?

Angels. They were actually ayys if you compare the story of Enoch to the Sumarian Igigi. Both have 200 fallen for the lust of human women. Unless you really think angels have dongs.

The antichrist will be Jewish and Trump is not a Jew!

catholic.com/tract/the-antichrist

>no OP posts after this

This is fucking wrong.

The true second christ is Terry Davis

No, that would be me.

>angels being able to reproduce with humans is beyond the pale
>aliens being able to reproduce with humans makes sense
Come the fuck on now, humans can't reproduce with anything else on our own damned planet, why the hell would you assume they could reproduce with hypothetical beings from another?
>muh gene splicing
How is this beyond an agent of God?

>believing Catholics
Please don't separate yourself from god, user.

I'm hoping he's the antijew.

SO basically the plot to deus ex

>meme war
>NWF
>(them)

deus ex is the plot to reality

Yeah, as seven is such an evil number and not at all the holiest
>someone post get saying trump will win

>the year of our Lord 2018
>still believing in a magical sky wizard

ISHYGDDTS

What a shame

> in modern Hebrew
He sure will end the galactic israel sionist meme.

The order of end times in the bible with repect to the antichrist coming out first then jesus second may actually be purposely switched by the people who created the church. Because the church is unholy and not divine at all