I'm an Indian Conservative. We need to Stop Right-wing Racism

Racism is for idiots plane and simple. I'm an Indian and let me tell you just how Conseravative I am. I still think the Iraq invasion was needed to prevent chemical of mass destructions out of Saddams hands, and i think just because he was good at hiding them doesn't mean they weren't there. I think that we need to have a 0% tax on the wealthy, all taxes should come from the middle class/poor since they don't create any jobs.

Even if you want to look at it from a racist perspective Indian people have a huge cultural history and a very very rich rich rich history. We have had great civilization, India has spawned many religions and cultures. India today is growing very fast and is going to be superpower by 2020. So Indian people if you want to be racist are up there with whoever the master-race are. Also Indian women are the sexiest.

youtube.com/watch?v=8R4CbcpLQE4

you need to stop India instead

Poo in loo and then we'll talk.

POO IN THE LOO

your opinions and nation are not valid until potty trained

>Indian women are the sexiest so we gang rape them to death in public with several dozens of our laughable micropenises. If she survives we'll throw acid on her for being a whore.

>muh castes

That's a racist myth. India invented the toliet.

Hard to take you shitbirds seriously

I will give you a rupee
to use the potty when you poopee

we wuz brahmins

POO

>india
>superpooer
lel

Show your flag faggot

That's tradition. We value tradition over ""ewww gross" like the Western media does

If you're not larping you are a moron at best. Stay away from having an opinion until you've read some books on the topic or better yet turned 18. Saged.

BRAAAAAP PFFFFRRRRT
Sorry, I can't hear you with all the Indians shitting on the streets.

>I still think the Iraq invasion was needed to prevent chemical of mass destructions out of Saddams hands, and i think just because he was good at hiding them doesn't mean they weren't there.
And you call anyone else an idiot?

but your tradition literaly is "ewww gross"

Remember Hindu are aryan to kikestians are not aryan there jew sikh Buddhists an hindu actually hav more western value then kikestiand. Indian can also be white

>That's a racist myth.
No, it's an embarrassing fact. There's mainstream documentaries about it, and Poo in Loo is a national PSA campaign.

>India invented the toliet.
Wrong.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

POO

2/3 of this disgusting country shits in the open. and they call themselves a superpower.

IN

>We have had great civilization

Being the key words....

emerging superpower? more like emerging pooperpower haha amirite guys

Try stopping street defacation first

Please read some books, oh and enjoy ban

fuckbitch

Hand over your women to white man; it’s what’s best for both of us

THE

well, get toilets and basic hygiene pajeet then we can talk

That's true as well that many Indians are white

Well it's not really our fault. Think about how much money a toliet is. For taxpayesr to put a toliet in every house? So toliet is like $300 to put in ok? So average India makes 10K a year, pays 20% tax so that's 2K from every Indian. After spending on police, military, water filtration, etc there is not much left over for toliet

India has a space program

LOO

>Think about how much money a toliet is.
>India has a space program
you were saying?

Besides, even when they do put in toilets, they think it's unclean to have it in or near the house so they use it to cook in or something else and choose the designated street instead

why does he have an erection while shitting

Is this how Indians see toilets?

kill yourself

POO

Toliets would cost a lot more. 1 billion people pitching in like $5 would give us a 5 billion dollar space program. Every Indian would have to pitch in like $300 to fund toliets.

Priorities, Pajeet.

Going to space is more important than toliets. I used to take poops in buckets because I couldn't afford water bills near the end of the month and I've lived in America all my life.

>Going to space is more important than toliets. I used to take poops in buckets because I couldn't afford water bills near the end of the month and I've lived in America all my life.
I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

lol poo person

le 52% face
does you wife enjoying BBC

Does your wife enjoy it aswell?

>India
>Superpower
POO ~~~~> LOO

funny cuz indians go to university and college at a higher rate than whites...white butthurt and insecurities ITT

Do milk.

Just because you go to college doesn't mean you've learned a viable trade that will actually land you a stable job.

>use toilet paper pajeets

there has been proven to be a correlation with going to college and having a higher IQ.

DESIGNATED

Are you guys into Cleveland Steamers ?

show your flag retart, you sound like a 12 yo roastie
>very very rich rich rich history

wtf is wrong with you, i srsly hope this is autistic larping

Because he's Indian.

Poo in a loo

>meme flag
Nice larp OP

I didnt go to college but i poo in a loo

I'm a Paki Conservative and I agree with this indian faggot

Those are nigger rich sand niggers