I think when it comes to the right vs left battle...

I think when it comes to the right vs left battle, I think we all need to be on the same page on the subject of illegal immigration. My only question to that is, how do we get the left, and some on the right to be on the same page?

Initially I was for illegal immigration. I was friends with a lot them, and could not understand why people wanted them out. I thought there was plenty to go around. This all changed when I decided to better myself and go to multiple colleges and get trained. I took computer aided manufacturing courses at different colleges, and this would be my 4th semester in my journey. So far I have gone to 3 different colleges. I can't complain and have learned a lot, and will find a job that I like when this is over with.

However as I said, I'm completely against illegal immigration now. Why the change of heart you ask? It dawned on me last semester when all of us were waiting outside before class started and a student asked us in a group if we had ever gone to jury duty, out of all the students there, only a handful even knew what jury duty was, and some didn't even want to answer that question, they seemed to ignore it. Now, you can say that this guy was just asking people if they had gone to jury duty out of curiosity, but in my head, I'm starting to think it was for a different reason, and it does make sense now. I was not born here, but I know what Jury duty is, and knew what it was well before I became naturalized. It is just one of those things you have to do, civic duty and all that jazz.

Don't get me wrong, some of them didn't know what jury duty was because they came here on a temp visa from another country to go to school, but largely, it was obvious they were not here legally, and had no papers to their name. They were mostly hispanic. You can tell from their English, that they had lived here for some time, even though they did not commit any crimes, and were old enough and apparently lived here long enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-11-15.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yGobiHaT_kU
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/26/ten-percent-of-daca-illegals-enroll-college-admits-trade-group/
amazon.com/Adios-America-Lefts-Country-Hellhole/dp/162157606X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

continued.....

So fast forward, and I'm talking to this one guy and his English seems pretty good, but he straight out tells me that he has no papers, and that he is working under the table at some place in the city, making good money too, doing the work he was now going to school for. His friend, that he also hangs out with was the same story, no papers.

Then I started to pause and reflect on it, started looking around, thought to myself, "maybe half of the students here didn't even belong here", and that those are all positions that are not going towards people who came here legally.

The stick that broke the camels back was with a class I was supposed to go to next semester. There was this great course in another city near by, great teacher, good reviews, however there was going to be only 5 positions. I barely missed it. Today I find out the person that got it was that same person working under the table, the guys friend. He told me he had registered just in time. It was my fault for even telling him about it, cause he went and told him, but you live and learn I guess.

It is just shitty having to compete now with people who shouldn't have gotten that chance, and I have seen it happen in real time. How do we get everyone on the same page when it comes to illegal immigration? It does more harm than good, and it seems to be only getting worse, or will get worse in the near future.

captcha mexico calz

fuck shit fuck shit piss fuck shit

>how do we get the left, and some on the right to be on the same page?
the left thinks they are smart and logical. no amount of facts will convince them because they are emotional. show them their slave morality

Everything you wrote is pointless. The left fundamentally disagrees with the right on immigration. They don't believe in illegal immogration. They don't believe in borders. If you want to live in a country, you live there, No questions asked. They don't give a fuck about carrying capacity, resources, welfare, etc.

The left can't be brought around on illegal immigration. They're trained to believe immigration of nonwhites is inherently good, and the smarter ones know that shitskins are being imported to vote Democrat.

My sister got caught by ICE a couple of weeks ago and put on house arrest.

She cut off her bracelet and ran to another state. She's been illegal in USA since the late 90s.

Do Canadians even count, though?

yup. Ironic, considering their party is also considered to be the home of environmentalists. Ann Coulter wrote about this in Adios America, but essentially, unfettered immigration to our country + illegal immigration + hispanics having a ton of babies = building more shitty apartments & houses & ruins the environment. We're prosperous enough to be able to "care" about the environment, unlike most countries.

They also destroy our national parks.

agreed. The left is long gone. THEY ARE IMPORTING VOTERS, AND ARE GOING TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY FOREVER IF THEY GET THEIR WAY

here:

What the fuck is wrong with your sister?

>I was not born here, but I know what Jury duty is, and knew what it was well before I became naturalized
Where did you emigrate from?

And did you do so legally?
Illegally?
Diversity lottery?

I think you're observations are very common. It's why most honest people will admit that immigration hasn't benefited AMERICANS, our country, or our customs, which is something the bullshit 1965 immigration act promised, believe it or not. You should go back and read the back and forth debates on this shitty piece of legislation. Ann Coulter goes into it in Adios America, which I highly recommend to everyone--not matter what you think of her.

People often say we assimilate people better than France, for instance. That's just not true. Look at Dearborne Michigan. And Lewiston Maine. We don't assimilate people well.

And couple our disparate states with insane amount of people we ALLOW to come to the country legally + refugees + the millions and millions of illegal immigrates, the values of this country are changing fast, and for all the wrong reasons.

We were the land of opportunity. We were never supposed to be a welfare state. Immigrates (legal) (and illegal DESU) favor large government programs. They vote democrat 80% of the time.

This is changing a country via importation of foreigners with no allegiance to culture, history or values (just look at the people objecting to free speech, and the Muslims that want Sharia compliant courts and laws in certain cities).

>you're
ugh.
YOUR

(sorry)

Watch this report by Sharyl Atkisson on Lewiston Maine and think about what you experience with Jury Duty....

youtube.com/watch?v=yGobiHaT_kU

I used to consider myself a leftist, but I have never and will probably never understand how anyone can unironically think of their nation as a meaningless economic collective.

It's frankly frightening how Americans reflexively dismiss any notions of national pride, especially around foreigners, but are all too eager to have a foreigner tell them all about their nation of origin and hang on the foreigners every word.

It gives illegals and people visiting this nation for vacation an insufferable sense of entitlement. It tells them that it's okay to mock America and Americans and tell them that your society is better in every way, and they will accept this assertion without question. It's like Americans are so guilt ridden they'll give their entire country's wealth away and sacrifice whatever shred of dignity they had left to win the approval of some parasitic spic, or some hoity-toity Frenchman or Brit. It's fucking bullshit, it's time that we start living up to the false stereotype of unparalleled rudeness that these same hateful, ungrateful faggots harbor towards us.

Fuck all of you.

>>I was not born here, but I know what Jury duty is, and knew what it was well before I became naturalized
>Where did you emigrate from?
Romania
>And did you do so legally?
of course, we always took it seriously.
>Illegally?
nope
>Diversity lottery?
nope

no lottery, just jumping through a lot of hoops. Had to keep nose clean for 5 consecutive years, then went for naturalization and became US citizen.

I'm somewhat liberal, but not liberal enough I guess to just allow this free for all to continue. I know that every time this country gives hispanics an inch when it comes to immigration, that they go and make it a mile. Every time the United States changes immigration policy, there seems to be an influx of even more illegals and this shit continues. I guess I just can't believe people are crazy enough harm their own job security just because of party loyalty. Even in France, they protect their jobs better than they do here, and those guys are hardcore libs.

There you go! Well given you did it the *right* way, I'm not surprised you've started to see some of the hypocrisy in the pro-immigration at any costs movement.

I'm probably a bit like you. I'm a social liberal--except when it comes to immigration. Fiscal conservative. (I voted for Trump)

Many of us are sick of the bullshit where people who literally broke the law are being used as political pawns by the dems, who are out there demanding citizenship for them & their extended family with this dumbass Dreamer propaganda.

We're told they have the potential to be doctors and lawyers, meanwhile the number say something COMPLETELY different (only 5-10% enrolled in college, and only about 4% complete their degree):
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/26/ten-percent-of-daca-illegals-enroll-college-admits-trade-group/

Another real irony of this whole debate, is the sheer number of Hispanic immigrants (legal, but especially the illegal ones--whose true numbers are anywhere from 20-40 millions based on analysis from Bear Stearns that looked at remittances to Mexico instead of dumb census surveys illegals probably *aren't* filling out) is that they offers us *nothing* in the way of diversity, which the left always preaches about. They're Mexican/Central American. That's not diversity.

As Coulter notes, they literally won the lottery by being born in a country located on our southern border which enables them to flood our country with ease. How many people from India, China, Korea, Romania (!) dream of coming here but can just hop across the border like the untold number from the south? Probably a ton. And obviously, we've found out that some of the more enterprising citizens from Asia and the Middle East actually do fly into mexico and sneak over the border...

Know I keep mentioning this, but read it & prepare to have your mind blown:
amazon.com/Adios-America-Lefts-Country-Hellhole/dp/162157606X

Most Americans don't really have communities anymore and anti-immigration sentiment is interpreted as racism, which is very close to being illegal. Any time you talk to a liberal about "immigrants," they know you're talking about nonwhites, which makes it hard to have a calm conversation, since they'll pretty quickly go to "but the restaurants," "immigrants make the GDP bigger," "white people don't want to pick vegetables and mop restrooms," "they pay for our Social Security," etc. If you bring up both cultural and economic justification to reduce or reverse immigration, they escalate to "Nazi." It's incredibly frustrating hearing them parrot talking points. Usually the best possible result is giving them cognitive dissonance, at which point the conversation ends since they don't know what to say. Sometimes they'll shut down and just say they're done talking about politics, other times (mostly if they're female) they'll scream and either storm off or make annoying noises until you go away.

The best way to deal with these people is to mock them (and others, for instance if you're watching TV together) when they do something wrong and give them praise when they act right, just treat them like dumb animals. Everyone who can be persuaded already has been, and anyone who isn't receptive to rational argument isn't worth having a real conversation with.

She likes living in America but doesn't qualify for a green card.

Should've got married/pregnant, I guess.

She works under the table? What industry?

completely agree! will read it thanks.

>The best way to deal with these people is to mock them (and others, for instance if you're watching TV together) when they do something wrong and give them praise when they act right, just treat them like dumb animals. Everyone who can be persuaded already has been, and anyone who isn't receptive to rational argument isn't worth having a real conversation with.

This works too, seen it happen. Still, there are those with no shame in the game lol.